Manuel Labor
    Manuel Labor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

MAG I am strictly a novice and trying to learn from you guys and I appreciate all the info and advice. I have a hard time with TT FF I do alright with O/U usually bump .5 pt here or there on totals don't care about extra juice. I love 4-7 team parlays with totals ML and RL sprinkled in shit I even threw in 2 hockey O/U tonight but I'm way off on FF TT. Advice sir? Is there a site to look at ?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Labor View Post
    You the man ! Seattle and Colorado gonna have me strangling my shaft till the very end to finish this 9 teamer. Shit
    Thanks. But more importantly, BOL with YOUR wagers.

Manuel Labor

You the man ! Seattle and Colorado gonna have me strangling my shaft till the very end to finish this 9 teamer. Shit

Manuel Labor

Shit Seattles leaving ROB LIKE FUK GILLIGANS ISLAND! I'm toast. Z

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

MAG I am strictly a novice and trying to learn from you guys and I appreciate all the info and advice. I have a hard time with TT FF I do alright with O/U usually bump .5 pt here or there on totals don't care about extra juice. I love 4-7 team parlays with totals ML and RL sprinkled in shit I even threw in 2 hockey O/U tonight but I'm way off on FF TT. Advice sir? Is there a site to look at ?
    Brother, ask anyone on here if I know anything about hockey??? It's an old joke. If you want to hear the joke, I will be happy to tell you, but it is OLD. LOL.

Manuel Labor

I've got the time it's not like Seattle wants a runner to cross home plate tonight the Fuk Sticks!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I've got the time it's not like Seattle wants a runner to cross home plate tonight the Fuk Sticks!
    OK, I've told this joke many times over the years: So, a guy calls his bookie every day. He bets MLB, NBA and NFL, every game every day and he loses every bet. So, finally he calls the bookie and says: "Hey, everyday I call and bet all these NBA, NFL and MLB and I lose every game every day, what the heck am I going to do...????" The bookie says: " Why don't you try hockey???" The guy says: " Hockey, Hockey, WTF do I know about Hockey???"

Manuel Labor

Sorry just realized you got back to me with joke. LMFAO well there you go, my profile. Hope you killed it today!

First 12