Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

2 BIG plays

SF Giants ML

Giants & Royals UNDER 7

I don't claim to be a baseball expert and those that know me know that I stick to football and basketball where I have documented profits for each season I've posted here at sbr. I play a handful of baseball games a year and this is the only bet I've placed in this World Series. Currently 2-1 with playoff wagers(not documented here) I feel like I have a good read on this game tonight so I'll play the side and total. I think the worst I do is split here...good chance I hit em both though..

should be be a hard fought matchup between 2 capable teams. But I think on this night, the sea of blue in the stadium will leave disappointed. Great value here on a great team and great baseball franchise in what should be a game where runs are hard to come by...best of luck tonight with your wagers

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    SF Giants ML

Giants & Royals UNDER 7

I don't claim to be a baseball expert and those that know me know that I stick to football and basketball where I have documented profits for each season I've posted here at sbr. I play a handful of baseball games a year and this is the only bet I've placed in this World Series. Currently 2-1 with playoff wagers(not documented here) I feel like I have a good read on this game tonight so I'll play the side and total. I think the worst I do is split here...good chance I hit em both though..

should be be a hard fought matchup between 2 capable teams. But I think on this night, the sea of blue in the stadium will leave disappointed. Great value here on a great team and great baseball franchise in what should be a game where runs are hard to come by...best of luck tonight with your wagers
    Last game of the year: I wish all gamblers BOL.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

On both of these as well. Nice to see you on the MLB side of things g, good luck!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I could see a Royals win 5-4 actually. Don't like the Under...same pitchers were in a duel last time they faced each other...think they have a beat on one another.
    Both teams should score 3+ unless the pens come early...which could happen.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

you would think that Bumgarner will be used as a stopper if necessary.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    you would think that Bumgarner will be used as a stopper if necessary.
    He is ready as a relief pitcher, IF needed. You can't BLOW out the guys arm @ his young age, or at least you shouldn't. Bochey is smarter than that. Again, it will be all hands on deck for BOTH teams as needed. BOL to all as it is the last game of the year.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like KC they are 3-1 in this series when not facing Bummy and that one loss was blowing a 4-1 lead midway thru. Not 1 single pitcher has proven outside of Bum they can shut down this KC roster especially at home and I don't see much changing tonight. Might not be high scoring but I lean ov , just played side myself KC -139. Bol everyone and may the team of destiny win tonight

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

royals light up hudson in the first 2 innings.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    royals light up hudson in the first 2 innings.
    And this... hudson did not last 2 innings... hahahahah

Lucky1g

Yeah good call about Hudson.. Not sure 2 runs is "lighting him up"???

Good thing is baseball games go 9 innings not 2...into the 7th now

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah Lucky 2 runs in 2 innings not getting lit up.....but they yanked him earlier than they normally would being a gm 7 so he wouldn't obviously cause it was coming! Haha gonna be a nail biter no matter what side your on tonight.

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Shouldve known when Lucky showed up with 2 big plays on baseball. I trail this guy all the time on the other boards..

Nice hit Luck!

Lucky1g

Woah dude...they look good right now but easy does it my man.....both bets could still lose! Let them play the game...Never assume you've won a bet until game over, money shows up in your account

Lucky1g

That's what I do's baby.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$