Bankroll First
    Don't Risk What You Cant Afford
    Bankroll First's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Houston will beat Oakland today! July 30th! 100%

Houston will beat Oakland today. They have a tendency to swing the stick aggressively! They also can play in hot weather. Picture a Peyton Manning type team, now reverse that picture, and picture a lady selling enchiladas in New Mexico. This may be a trend to observe.

The score should say 8-1 for Houston. Oakland has probably not got the right cleats on. As normal athletic shoes may melt. This will cause for base running trouble. Marshmallows on a blacktop!

Thanks for tuning in for the read. Remember, before you judge of how many posts I have... I have this one. The most relevant one you may read today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Bankroll First View Post
    Houston will beat Oakland today. They have a tendency to swing the stick aggressively! They also can play in hot weather. Picture a Peyton Manning type team, now reverse that picture, and picture a lady selling enchiladas in New Mexico. This may be a trend to observe.

The score should say 8-1 for Houston. Oakland has probably not got the right cleats on. As normal athletic shoes may melt. This will cause for base running trouble. Marshmallows on a blacktop!

Thanks for tuning in for the read. Remember, before you judge of how many posts I have... I have this one. The most relevant one you may read today.
    Excellent choice: 4 hours and 20 minutes after the game ended!!! Are you serious??? Anybody can do that.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh, by the way, another excellent call on the final score 8-1, again 4+ hours AFTER the game ends.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Stop hating, Mag....

Looking forward to more of your insight OP, good call!

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

stay in your lane Mag this guy is on to something

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkiamgood View Post
    stay in your lane Mag this guy is on to something
    Yes, you guys are correct, what was I thinking. I have to call my guy and make sure he will take these tonight. Sorry fella's .

Bankroll First

I want to thank 44 Mag, and especially my friend The Dane. The Dane stops haters, and keeps them on a low level while riding escalators. The good airport kind, and sometimes the long walking ones where you feel like you walk like Usain Bolt.

Also a warning to all those people who follow JJ Gold's picks. He is not giving out winners, but chicken bone dinners.

Bankroll First

ithinkiamgood! Good to see you friend! If I am on something, let it not be a lie. I surely tell you that Houston will win against Oakland July 30th 2014! 8-1!