72'RoseBowlChamp
    72'RoseBowlChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Were All In This Game Together - Stanford Smart MLB

Tail me / Faid me ... IDC!! Had a great May in baseball going to start sharing my likes / leans cause in the end .... It's all of us VS Vegas!!

72'RoseBowlChamp

Royals / Rockies Today!

a86r
    a86r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I see you have my buddy (#17) in your pic, nice! go cardinal! with you on COL, best of luck!

great owl
    great owl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Did you graduate from Stanford? If so, I'd rather tail you than fade you. BTW, I am a Stanford grad, and personally attended both the 1971 and 1972 Rose Bowls - had the time of my life seeing our Stanford INDIANS upset the cocky and over-rated Ohio State and Michigan teams and their also over-rated coaches (Woody and "Little Woody"), and shutting up their obnoxious fans. I paid $10 a ticket for a pair (for wife and myself) for 1971 RB and $5 each from a scalper, just before KO, for the 1972 RB - best "investments" I ever made/LOL.

I am an attorney by profession, but am partially retired, and actually spend more time on sports, sports capping and betting sports than on practicing law, because I don't really need the money from law, and sports capping is lots more fun.

And I agree with you, it's us against the books. BOL, and hope to hear from you soon,

Great Owl

72'RoseBowlChamp

I know it's not the best value wise but Rays win tonight!