Kansas City Royals +1.5

SC_Nole
    SC_Nole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Ok, so what is the system?

isukatchess1
    isukatchess1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Do they all have to be + RLs cuz that juice kinda adds up...

PublicEnemy
    PublicEnemy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Nole View Post
    Ok, so what is the system?
    I flip a coin ......I will post the plays, if you like them follow, if not fade...or just track for the records.

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by isukatchess1 View Post
    Do they all have to be + RLs cuz that juice kinda adds up...

Unfortunately, Yes they are all +RL ...and your right, it will add up. I will track it and see how it goes. Playing each at a set unit

PublicEnemy

These first 2 games already started, so will start the tracking process tomorrow. Using 2 units for each play.

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    June 2nd 2014:

Minnesota Twins +1.5

Kansas City Royals +1.5

1-1 today

Overall: 30-15-0 66%

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I could be 100-0 and it means nothing unless you post the odds of the bets. Who cares about your record, we care about +/- units.

PublicEnemy

These first 2 games already started, so will start the tracking process tomorrow. Using 2 units for each play.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    I could be 100-0 and it means nothing unless you post the odds of the bets. Who cares about your record, we care about +/- units.
    <br>
    <br>

I will, starting tomorrow. Please read thread before commenting. Thank you

SC_Nole
    SC_Nole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Is there a line you won't go over? Also have you tracked how many units you would have been up?

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Nole View Post
    Is there a line you won't go over? Also have you tracked how many units you would have been up?
    No, have not tracked the units thus far. And No, there is no line restrictions. ONLY 1 thing I've noticed, it doesn't work well on back to back for same team vs same team. So KC +1.5 hit today, tomorrow it will not be a play.

Alex Vaile
    Alex Vaile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Is it when the run line is -170 or above? I picked up on this in another thread and it wins at a pretty good clip. Anytime the dog RL is -170 or above you bet both the ML and the RL and that team will often win outright.

PublicEnemy

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Vaile View Post
    Is it when the run line is -170 or above? I picked up on this in another thread and it wins at a pretty good clip. Anytime the dog RL is -170 or above you bet both the ML and the RL and that team will often win outright.
    When I back tracked, I didnt keep an eye on that...but I will in the future. That is good info I will see how it plays out and go from there. Thanks

And you are right, a lot of the times the RL hit...that team won outright.

PublicEnemy

Ya, now that I look at it, Its gonna be a LOT of juice! ...hmm I'm going to look back at my work and see how many times the +RL dog is a straight up Winner in these scenarios and if its more then 60% then I will just play the ML...stay tuned.

PublicEnemy

Ok so I went back and tweaked some things and made the system a little more selective (meaning less games). The UNDERDOG MONEYLINE System was 20-12-0 62% since April 1st. All MONEYLINES were for + $ and there was 2 restrictions. Once an underdog team won, there is no more betting that dog for the rest of the series. And No dogs when the Favorite is at -200 or above.

If I bet $100 or 1unit per game. According to the results, I would be up +$1,577

Alex Vaile
    Alex Vaile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Ya, now that I look at it, Its gonna be a LOT of juice! ...hmm I'm going to look back at my work and see how many times the +RL dog is a straight up Winner in these scenarios and if its more then 60% then I will just play the ML...stay tuned.
    Ya it sounds weird but it does hit a lot. It is a lot of juice and u could just play money line but if it hits it's all good and if they lose often it's by 1 run.