flying lotus
    flying lotus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

5dimes Live Betting?

Do they not offer live in-play betting for all baseball games? Sometimes I'm late on day games because of work and want to catch a live line but don't see where I can take live moneylines. Mostly hits/runs in the next inning...

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Unless I am missing something as well it seems to be hit or miss on what they offer on the live betting, same with NBA and NHL. Sorry I couldn't offer any help, just that I have the same issue.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yes its hit or miss.

And one more thing worth noting.

If you have say a 4 team parlay and you have already won the first 3 games and
    you just need 1 more win to cash your parlay...

you best believe they will remove the live betting line for that particular game!

i can't tell you how many times this has happened to me... sometimes it worked out b/c i won the parlay anyway but many times it has costed me a pretty good size guaranteed profit.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yes its hit or miss.

And one more thing worth noting.

If you have say a 4 team parlay and you have already won the first 3 games and
    you just need 1 more win to cash your parlay...

you best believe they will remove the live betting line for that particular game!

i can't tell you how many times this has happened to me... sometimes it worked out b/c i won the parlay anyway but many times it has costed me a pretty good size guaranteed profit.
    One reason for this BB:

TONY =
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 12:30 PM. Reason: image does not exist