sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Marlins or tigers?

I like both of these for the early plays tomorrow. Tigers worry me a little bit having gotten swept by the indians and darvish has been solid for the rangers. That said, tigers are still a great team but the cold streak against a solid pitcher has me a Little worried. I'm looking to go big on one of these but am torn. Probably leaning tigers since they're +103 vs -115 for marlins. What are other people thinking?

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

marlins been doing good recently... they split their series against SF. Won a close one against the Phillies and blew them out today. I'd put my money on them and I cant see the tigers pitcher, Robbie Ray ending their cold streak tomorrow.

That's just me though, i'm new to MLB.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

MIA/TEX parlay. MIA will win this series especially after how hot their bats are right now at home. DET line is set up where auto money will pour in on them at the dog price. books make a killing in this one. and every game so far that the rangers have started darvish at away, they have won. i dont see that trend stopping tomorrow, especially after that DET demoralizing loss yesterday.

aznfirebat
    aznfirebat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

THAT NlGGER QLBERQUEQUE WHATEVER THE FCK HIS NAME IS NEED TO GET LYNCHED.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

there's a fair chance both those plays lose today guys, don't lay

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

I'm on tigers ML and philly under. GL guys.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    MIA/TEX parlay. MIA will win this series especially after how hot their bats are right now at home. DET line is set up where auto money will pour in on them at the dog price. books make a killing in this one. and every game so far that the rangers have started darvish at away, they have won. i dont see that trend stopping tomorrow, especially after that DET demoralizing loss yesterday.
    no good call, way to go, nice hit, nothin. lol figures. i try to help.