Meditations
    Meditations's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Pirates vs Reds Over/Under 7.5: Game tied 7-7 goes to suspension... what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Meditations View Post
    Anyway, went 4-3 today for a hilarious +0.03 units. Big LOL (what else can you do?) @ Tony Sanchez - he had his second error in just 4 games; it resulted in 2 un-earned runs and sent the Pirates and the +1.5 (-167) to Wreckville.

MLB '14 Overall: 50-28-2, +17.97 units

Picks for 4/14:
    Oaktown +104 (Chavez vs Santiago)
    A's vs Angels Over 8 -105 (Chavez vs Santiago)
    Rays -110 (Archer vs W Chen)
    Rays vs Orioles Over 7.5 -115 (Archer vs W Chen)
    Cards +113 (L Lynn vs M Garza)
    Reds vs Pirates Over 7.5 -115 (Wandy vs Bailey)

*For all bets posted above, I am risking the amt required to win 1 unit for each particular line, i.e. risking 1.5 units to win 1 unit on a -150
    Below is a link to official rules I found for Bet365 concerning bets on over/under for suspended games where the over was already hit before the suspension, as in today's Reds vs Pirates game. Can anybody confirm whether this is the industry standard? Certainly makes sense that it would be.

http://help.bet365.com/en/rules/rules-sports/baseball

Game Total, Team Totals, 3-Way Totals and Alternative Game Totals - Subject to 8 ½ innings rule EXCEPT where the total has already gone over, (if total has already gone over the quoted total, then bets on the over will be settled as winners, with bets on the under settled as losers) or where the natural conclusion of the game would have meant the outcome of the total quoted would be determined, e.g. MLB game is called, or suspended at 5-5, bets on Game Totals of Over 10 or 10.5 would be settled as winners, with bets on Under 10 or 10.5 being settled as losers, since any natural conclusion to the match would have at least 11 runs.
    Last edited by Meditations; 04-15-14 at 12:43 AM.