vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Here are the late games. Sorry late today had appointment with attorney, meeting, and dentist. My favorite place

911-LAD-140
    921-DET-145
    923-LAA+130
    927-TBR-120

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    If Thats The Name I'd definitely consider joining if a spot is needing to be filled. I have entries possible from the past (groups) that I would have definitely been part of again but am trying to work out how I feel about the TAXATION the % that Westagte will keep whatever too large a % that is......I forget....

....should have been 4% but its more than that...

If we would not need a PROXY I'd be real amenable.....I don't like being at the mercy of a proxy with so many other entries to handle, don't wanna be that one mistake a proxy makes but mostly the FEE type new deal is making me unenthused about being in this but if it works out where ya'll need an entrant...

.....any thing is possible
    Yes Buddha agree with you there brudda. Don't care for the 8% fee this year, they've never taken anything out in past years. All monies were paid back to the entrants. They claim it's for advertising coverage...REALLY this contest doesn't need to be advertised.

I missed cashing by 2 points last year, a couple bad weeks is what did me in was in top 50 for awhile but like I said it's where you finish.

Would not need a proxy as I live here. So you would not need to worry about the error as I would be in with you and I assure you I double and triple check my entries.

The deadline for the early bird entry which is what you want is September 5th,2016 as that makes you eligible for the two bonus pools.

$20,000.00 goes to the entry with the best record for the final 3 weeks of the season

$20,000.00 goes to the entry who can pick better than 67% on the season. Of course if ties it's split between entries.

Lines come out each week at 5:00 pm on Wednesdays and we have until 11:00 am on Saturday to turn in picks. Unless of course if you are using the Thursday Night Football game in your weekly entry.

I will email or post lines every week on here for contest or text to entrants in our group. Those that chose to make selections pick your top 6 games of week and we will consensus pick our 5 entries.

You don't have to select if you feel you aren't that good at NFL and just want to be part of this.

I will draw up a legal contract that we will equally divide all monies won,hopefully the grand prize, after taxes have already been taken out.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. If you have any questions just PM me or ask in here.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    I missed cashing by 2 points last year, a couple bad weeks is what did me in was in top 50 for awhile but like I said it's where you finish.
    I intended to read your whole post and Reply but this ^^^ has put me in a spot where now I'm gonna need to see My Therapist a few times cuz I'm Traumatized.

Thats 3 Games

over 85 Games Total

From cashing.

Three Games over 85 go the wrong way in Roger's NFL where

"The Strangest Shit Happens"

.....for some Reason

I'd phuccin eMail Goddell An Invoice for $2777 just on principle.

in top 50 for awhile then to finish 2 games short in Rog's NFL is close enough to make a Man's head explode.

which Mine basically did but I have a really good Doc who can put it back together, ain't No Humpty Dumpty Tragedy Eternelay....Docs done it for me before.

You would be a good Partner on a Team but make sure Team Members fully agree that regardless of what happens people AGREE NOT TO FIGHT WITH OTHER MEMBERS REGARDLESS.

Bcuz NFL has a Commissioner right now who thinks the more close games in NFL the better.

He might be right. I'd rather it be determined on Skill of players, personally, cuz games are 'cappable that way but....

I thought College Football was more your focus than NFL. And that you haz more success with NCAAF.

amiwrong?
    Last edited by buddha; 07-22-16 at 09:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

vegasreaper gave buddha 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    I intended to read your whole post and Reply but this ^^^ has put me in a spot where now I'm gonna need to see My Therapist a few times cuz I'm Traumatized.

Thats 3 Games

over 85 Games Total

From cashing.

Three Games over 85 go the wrong way in Roger's NFL where

"The Strangest Shit Happens"

.....for some Reason

I'd phuccin eMail Goddell An Invoice for $2777 just on principle.

in top 50 for awhile then to finish 2 games short in Rog's NFL is close enough to make a Man's head explode.

which Mine basically did but I have a really good Doc who can put it back together, ain't No Humpty Dumpty Tragedy Eternelay....Docs done it for me before.

You would be a good Partner on a Team but make sure Team Members fully agree that regardless of what happens people AGREE NOT TO FIGHT WITH OTHER MEMBERS REGARDLESS.

Bcuz NFL has a Commissioner right now who thinks the more close games in NFL the better.

He might be right. I'd rather it be determined on Skill of players, personally, cuz games are 'cappable that way but....

I thought College Football was more your focus than NFL. And that you haz more success with NCAAF.

amiwrong?
    I love it my friend,yes I was fit to be tied had 2 1-4 weeks. And YES College is my bread and butter

buddha

Read The Whole Post and its Excellent.

We will see how this Plays Out and if ya'll have a spot available come August 23rd I will fill it.

I LOVE THE CONSENSUS YOU SPEAK ABOUT THATS AWESOME

and this approach should = no one WHINES AT ANY PHUCCING POINT ABOUT ANYTHING

but please don't let any Whiny fuggers in. That would be, like, a Protective Shell to The Nougat you know....

MATURE Degenerates ONLY.

That was a geat post of yours, up there. You don't mess around. As I said before you'd make a great partner on a LVH Takedown Squad and it would be an Honor to have you as a Team mate.

I will Check in Aug 23

buddha

YES College is my bread and butter
    I KNEW THAT SHYT

cuz i always run my stuff thru 4 Guys, "Filters" and you have been one of those....

.....on the whole MotherLoving Internet...Just 4 Guyz.

This season coming up is gonna be your best ever.

buddha

Whether there is a spot left available on Aug 23 for me or not

Ya'll are gonna take down The LVH like Oceans fuggin 14 Crew.

I feel this

and I am "Buddha" so I'm supposed to be specially insighted-gifted with whatever

all I really know is that one who believes with every ounce of their being that they will Win and can manage to eliminate Fear that they will Lose then Banish Concern about Losing altogether (Money Management is the key to that) and then they do Good Things for others, Volunteer and stuff, then they Win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1j_sRI3yl0

The Spirit is with you.

vegasreaper

Well what a shame coulda,shoulda,woulda, if only played the games would have won 3.60 and at least gotten back half of that horrible day. I needed a breather after that. So here we go for Sunday

901-ARI+110
    914-COL-1.5-110
    927-TBR-115

AS ALWAYS MAY WE CATCH SOME BETTER LUCK

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Good luck today VR!!!!!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    Good luck today VR!!!!!
    Thanks my friend,you as well

vegasreaper

Well pulled out a positive .95 unit day so now sit at 36.30

vegasreaper

Plays for Monday

963-NYY+135
    970-TOR-270
    971-CHC-190

vegasreaper

Boy just can't seem hit that big night. Cubs a 3 unit swing. Nonetheless a positive night of .45 units and now +36.75

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Bad beat on that cubs game...

vegasreaper

Here we go for a solid day. Time to make a move on this shizzz

903-PHI+135
    910-BOS-185
    913-NYY+135
    917-SEA+105
    925-ATL+1.5-125
    927-CHC-170

dvb02
    Update your status

Keep trucking along VR!!!

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Yankees? I can't see it...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Reapy, I don't know if this good for me or bad for you, but my thread has now passed yours in units! Get your shit together, homes! ;-)... Just messing with you, bro, I'm sure you'll repass me tout de suite. It just seemed like an impossible occurence a while back when you were up in the stratosphere, so mostly I'm just proud of myself!

In other news, are we making The Degenerates happen or what? I'm automatically in since I named us. No, but I'm pretty solid with NFL overall. PM me if we are really entering the contest, sir! I'm pumped for it.

dvb02
    Update your status

yeah VR, have you gotten any more takers?

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Reapy, I don't know if this good for me or bad for you, but my thread has now passed yours in units! Get your shit together, homes! ;-)... Just messing with you, bro, I'm sure you'll repass me tout de suite. It just seemed like an impossible occurence a while back when you were up in the stratosphere, so mostly I'm just proud of myself!

In other news, are we making The Degenerates happen or what? I'm automatically in since I named us. No, but I'm pretty solid with NFL overall. PM me if we are really entering the contest, sir! I'm pumped for it.
    WHAT!!!! Hell no,no one can pass me. Impossible,hah just kidding Capybara. Good job my friend but you better not rest cuz I'm going to bury you if you do.

Hey next season we'll use my methods the first half and yours the second half and we will kill the books.

Of course you're in my friend am up to 7 winners. Kind of wanted to keep it to 5 thought maybe if goes higher just put in 2 entries. Idk we'll see how many we get to.

Also I was thinking if anyone wants to get in on their own I will be proxy for you. You really will be wasting your money though cuz no one's going to top us.

But hey like my man Clint said "Do you feel lucky punk...do you"

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    Yankees? I can't see it...
    There you have it everyone. Double up on The Yankees. 7 out of 10 times someone makes a meaningless opinion. Whether they like the pick or dislike the pick doesn't matter it goes the other way. Can't explain it it just is what it is...

readytowinem

Haha...damn I like Houston too...ughh...lol

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Haha...damn I like Houston too...ughh...lol
    Good Luck to ya brother. One of us has to win at least...lol

readytowinem

And if it makes it any better I like all the other plays? Or did that make us lose those? Lol

vegasreaper

And if it makes it any better I like all the other plays? Or did that make us lose those? Lol
    Yep,you jinxed it now...lol

Going to add 2 plays

907-CIN+110
    919-COL+170

Tyche77777
    Tyche77777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

I'd like in the Super Contest. If second ticket willing to do 50/50.

Plays of interest...
    STL +107
    MIL over 4.5 -110
    ArCher over 6 Ks -140 (hate the juice but safest pick if seen in a while)

Also like WAS, over 9 MIL/ARZ, over 8 SF/CIN -120

buddha

WHAT!!!! Hell no,no one can pass me. Impossible,hah just kidding Capybara. Good job my friend but you better not rest cuz I'm going to bury you if you do.

Hey next season we'll use my methods the first half and yours the second half and we will kill the books.

Of course you're in my friend am up to 7 winners. Kind of wanted to keep it to 5 thought maybe if goes higher just put in 2 entries. Idk we'll see how many we get to.

Also I was thinking if anyone wants to get in on their own I will be proxy for you. You really will be wasting your money though cuz no one's going to top us.

But hey like my man Clint said "Do you feel lucky punk...do you"
    Capybara and VegasReaper among the best cats on this Forum, SBR is Bless'd. Friendly Competition between the two, remainder of Beisbol Season.....a Blessing for us all + exciting. Interesting.

We are Thankful for the two of you, VegasReaper & Capybara and all coool down dudes that are generous enough to put in the work and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuzixH_XwAU

Tyche77777

Sorry about WAS, bullpen cannot be trusted right now

vegasreaper

Tyche77777

Your response I'm assuming is frustration that I'm hijacking thread. I'll post nothing more, very sorry.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche77777 View Post
    Your response I'm assuming is frustration that I'm hijacking thread. I'll post nothing more, very sorry.
    Not at all...you serious just was checking time of your post as you apologized for Washington pic but not st. Louis get it lost also just wondering

readytowinem

Good thing you said what you did earlier. Talked me off of Houston. Thanks!

vegasreaper

Good thing you said what you did earlier. Talked me off of Houston. Thanks!
    Cheers RTW

vegasreaper

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche77777 View Post
    I'd like in the Super Contest. If second ticket willing to do 50/50.

Plays of interest...
    STL +107
    MIL over 4.5 -110
    ArCher over 6 Ks -140 (hate the juice but safest pick if seen in a while)

Also like WAS, over 9 MIL/ARZ, over 8 SF/CIN -120
    Plus 2.0 units good job,keep it up

First ... 57585960616263 ... Last