Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Pirates and Reds at + Money Tonight

I was only able to get the Reds at +110 because apparently they've had a little money come in on them, but snatched up the Pirates at +122. Lincecum has yet to beat the Reds (something like 6.85 ERA against them), and their offense should be able to put up some runs on him. Also the Nationals are playing horrible baseball right now, in a major funk for sure. Just fired their hitting coach, and while Haren has pitched well lately, the Nationals have lost his last 10 games or something like that. Will probably split the result, but figured these dogs have very good chance of hitting tonight, and at worst should still end up + money at the end of the night as long as one wins. Good luck on all your bets tonight guys!

Semper Fidelis

Sorry about the late post for the Pirates game, am on the phone and it's hard to type fast and without error. Also, I see that the Pirates are already up 2-0, but I started this thread before that happened! lol

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good insight on the pirates/nats game , Semper. Nationals have been dog doo and Danny Haren has turned into one of the worst gascans in mlb. He struggles at home oddly for some reason.

Good luck on the plays

Semper Fidelis

Thanks bro, can't say it looks bad right now, although there is plenty of baseball left to play. If Keys and the Reds come through I'll be sitting pretty nice for the day. You have anything going tonight man?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Thanks bro, can't say it looks bad right now, although there is plenty of baseball left to play. If Keys and the Reds come through I'll be sitting pretty nice for the day. You have anything going tonight man?
    big play on the Brewers tonight. Even though they announced the Braun suspension, I think the Brewers can still win with their strong pitching last few days.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nice

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit bro

Semper Fidelis

Cheers to all who tailed and hit with me last night!
    Tonight's plays to follow soon (and on time before the game starts lol)