DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

how the f#ck do they know

Giants vs mets and pussies cant scor shit. All the sudden 5-3 game right after live bet throws up over under 9. In a 3-3 game where these f@gs cant score. All the sudden they can a bullshit pitching "mistake" and its 5-3.

Then they throw up under 11. I'm thinking no way they score more...

Giants tie it up 5-5 on bullshit walks and errors....

Then bullshit pitching leads to mets bases loaded grand slam

10-5 .... over under 11 blown away like nothing

Then they throw up mets -4.5 -170..... top of 8th ends and going into bottom 8th Giants up...

Gints +4.5 +250

No score thru 8

Then all the sudden in 9th the mets get two outs then give up a bullshit single and throw the ball away into dug out

Then pence scores on bullshit play and the -4.5 is blown

How the fxck do they know All this is going to happen every time they have live betting They call the game like kareoke lyrics on kareoke night

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

its called gambling

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

did you win though....

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

computers know all. live lines are going to get sharper and sharper as time goes on.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

F#ck live Betting such fake ass bullshit. Computers can't predict the weird shit that happens like players dropping ball and 3 consecutive walks. I swear a lot of live bet games are set up

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah.. Im not a huge conspiracy theorist but I have noticed the same thing. What I almost always do is pick the line that looks worse.

For example a +110 doggy turns into a +170 dog when they are only down one after three innings..

You think "woah, okay well there are plenty of innings left and I won't bet -210 on a team that's only up by 1"

Next inning, that team goes up by four runs and you feel like an idiot...

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yea it seems they call the turn around perfectly every time and right before it happens everybody loads up perfectly on the side they want to load up on. I bet opposite a lot vs live betting but sometimes even that is garbage.

I've noticed a lot that a team can be up even 4 runs And still blow it and live bet called that too some how. Like redsox vs angels where uehara (who I saw on all star ballot) gave.up 4 in 9th