ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Which Dog Barks the Loudest Tuesday

i got 3 dogs picked out that i like tomorrow. let me know which one you think has the best chance at a win.

OAK (+106)
    CHC (+117)
    LA (+102)

i already put a tiny amount on the 3 parlayed at 8/1
    but lookin to go big on just one. lets put our heads together and stiff out the right one.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Astros!!!!

Colts Pacer
    Colts Pacer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Marlins.

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Astros!!!!
    i wouldnt be shocked if they win tomorrow, but would rather back them against Miller, especially if they lose against Wainwright. better value opportunity imo.

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by Colts Pacer View Post
    Marlins.
    its hard to cap a team that goes 1-1 till the 13th and then loses 7-1

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Scrubbies I think decent, still hoping it gets bet up some more but def looking at possible play on them..

Already bet oak cause figured that +105 wouldn't last and think oak prob hits cole, granted they were at home with a dh but they knocked miller around who another young pitcher that falls in love w his heater too much and could certainly argue miller better right now.

.I wanna trust shields but Bronx not exactly a great place for him to pitch. Cano and a few of the cast offs w solid numbers vs him and yet I can't shake the idea of wanting to play kc, worst part is they havnt won b2b gms for weeks. Yet still wanna play them even against cc. I dunno , doubt it hurts me to wait on this one so guess see if I can get talked off them or as day goes I decide can't pass up??

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Dodgers are my biggest play for tomorrow. Nolasco handled the Dbacks earlier this year and he pitches better than his record. Puig, Hanley, and co. should get plenty of hits and runners on base tonight. From a rivalry perspective, it hurts the Dbacks that this isn't a weekend series. Only 22,000 people there last night and lots of them were Dodger fans. After the brawl, there was all sorts of hype about the next series match up but it fell flat. Greinke took care of business last night and now it's time to see what Kennedy does. The Dbacks have lost 4 of Kennedy's last 5 starts. Batters are hitting .267 off Kennedy at Chase Field this year where he is 2-1 with a 4.55ERA.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else feel that going against the Padres till they actually do something is worth it?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    i wouldnt be shocked if they win tomorrow, but would rather back them against Miller, especially if they lose against Wainwright. better value opportunity imo.
    Banker will tell you that Norris is a Cardinal killer. He always pitches well against them. The over/under at 7.5 with a juiced under is telling. The +1.5 at plus money should be worth a look IMO.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Banker will tell you that Norris is a Cardinal killer. He always pitches well against them. The over/under at 7.5 with a juiced under is telling. The +1.5 at plus money should be worth a look IMO.
    Stros rl only playable side IMO. I mean I could just as easily pass which I might. I posted bunch on this in another thread just now. No way this line justified, I think -200 too much for most baseball gms (this included, Tampa over chisux was justified but those the exception)., there way better times to back waino that for sure. Not that he won't shut stros down and if anyone is looking to pay crazy number either on ml or laying down sizable juice for the rl i think they would be better served betting hou Tt under, I'm sure it be a juicy 3 like -120 to -130 at open and it increasing quickly I'd imagine.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Stros rl only playable side IMO. I mean I could just as easily pass which I might. I posted bunch on this in another thread just now. No way this line justified, I think -200 too much for most baseball gms (this included, Tampa over chisux was justified but those the exception)., there way better times to back waino that for sure. Not that he won't shut stros down and if anyone is looking to pay crazy number either on ml or laying down sizable juice for the rl i think they would be better served betting hou Tt under, I'm sure it be a juicy 3 like -120 to -130 at open and it increasing quickly I'd imagine.
    Yeah, I haven't made it a play yet. Been trying to talk myself into it. Already made 3 plays and I'm not in love with the card. May end up being a pass, but you know everyone and their brother is parlaying Waino and Verlander.

2daBank

Since Puig came up and Hanley got back seems like I like doyers 4 maybe 5 days a week niño. Unless I see something I don't like w it which can't imagine what ill be on them w you.

ItsMeMrMattE

ya im staying away from the STL/HOU game. going with DET + TB for my square parlay instead.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I really like nationals

ItsMeMrMattE

ended up going with 3 +money plays today.

OAK/CHC/LA parlay

DET/TB parlay

BAL RL

ItsMeMrMattE

cmon LA keep me in the black tonight.

JZAL12
    JZAL12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1631

cmon LA keep me in the black tonight.

ItsMeMrMattE

the +120 didnt hit. the +170 didnt hit. but the +800 did. profitable night.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

the +120 didnt hit. the +170 didnt hit. but the +800 did. profitable night.

Nice!