joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

chipper jones number being retired tonite?

a buddy of mine in atlanta told me the braves are retiring chippers number tonite...mite have to take atlanta -1.5...i was likin teheran pitchin tonite coming home off a road loss anyway...lotta chalk on the ml tho

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful braves either HR or don't and usually only win by one.

I flew out to see a c. Jones ceremonial game.vs the mets . Braves didn't score one run cuz of all the sadness surrounding cjones retiring. This was last year. Stupid lucas duda hit a 2 run hr final Game 2-0.

This game may be different entirely, but really just take ML in my opinion to risky. D backs are good at scoring And keeping games close. Id rather take d backs +1.5 almost hah.

joco

feel u. the braves are an anemic team this year. worse than last year even...i will take ml at 170 and try my chances...

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yea I feel like its -170 cuz they r favored to win, delgado is kinda a pitcher that gives up 4+ runs a game. D backs are hot though I liked +1.5 but missed it by a min cuz 4:30 I thought was 4:35

Anyway good look so far braves up!!!!!! Whooooo!!!! Go atlanta break out this FUNK!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Hope I didn't sway you to much either way, came close once to 2-1 but they cleaning up on em adding insurance!! Go braves

joco

Cashed! Yessir