UCLA has the better pitcher right?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

non of yall be on College?

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like UCLA. Everyone thought LSU was gonna beat them. Everyone thought UNC was gonna beat them. Turns out their pitching is actually very solid and will always keep them in the game. Honestly see this being a 1-0 or 2-1 game either way, with UCLA coming out of it the winner.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    I like UCLA. Everyone thought LSU was gonna beat them. Everyone thought UNC was gonna beat them. Turns out their pitching is actually very solid and will always keep them in the game. Honestly see this being a 1-0 or 2-1 game either way, with UCLA coming out of it the winner.
    same here. I decided to lay off b/c i don't want to sweat out a 2-1 type game.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm taking mississippi state

state can hit and ucla can't hit. one or two long balls and that ought to do it

could be wrong. seems like a fun game to bet on, i'm kinda into it after watching a few

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Had been humoring myself by picking spots and playing nothing but dogs... was a fairly profitable endeavor seeing as I didn't know cr@p about college basaballa (and wasn't the least bit interested in doing even 30 seconds worth of research). However, I'm not touching the finals... gonna toss some cash on Bruins -1.5/+255 for two units as well as Bruins -125 for 2.5 units. And, since I'm in the mood to be pizzing off money on high risk/high reward on pucks tonight... I'm also gonna toss one unit apiece on Bruins -.5/1st period +185 and Bruins -.5/2nd period +195. Gonan end the tossing of cash into the air with .5 unit bets on Bergeron +1300, Lucic +1300 and Jagr +1500 to score the first goal of the game.