Avala7ch3
    Avala7ch3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avala7ch3's 2013 MLB Thread

Hi fellas. Here I will post my 'pick of the day' Usually I play 3-5 games every day and I will share with you my favorite bet. To make it more interesting I am gonna use 6 game chase system - just for fun! I am gonna start with 100 units bankroll. The bank management is important part of gambling, so let's divide the bankroll by 4. Now we use a quarter of the bankroll for our play. I will place only one bet a day in series of up to 6 bets. I will use the predetermined amount of 1u, 2u, 4u, 6u, 8u, 12.5u.

There are few simple rules:

1) Make only one bet a day following the predetermined amount in the series which are 1u, 2u, 4u, 6u, 8u, 12.5u. U is your unit value.
    2) As soon as you make a profit, collect your winning and start a new series. That means if you win bet #1 or bet #2 or bet #3, you make a profit and stop the session.
    3) When you start to win after bet #3, follow the predetermined amounts in the series until you show a profit. You will only need to win 2 games within 6.
    4) If you didn't win within the first 5 games (0-5), stop the series and accept the losses. You only have to recoup your losses and split your remaining bankroll in 4 parts. Then, you can start a new session with a new unit value. In case of a losing session, the betting series is made to protect your bankroll. If you double up your starting bankroll (quarter of the whole bankroll) evaluate your new bankroll, divide it by 4 and start new series with new unit value. It's simple like that.
    Determination of the pick is much more complicated. Actually it take me approximately 2.5-3 hours every day to do that so I don't want to bother you with this boring job - I will give you my best pick and lets play.

Pick of the day:

• Baseball - MLB
      Texas Rangers -vs- Oakland Athletics
      Selection : Game - Money Line
      Texas Rangers @ 2.130

Risk (Units): 1.00 to Win 1.13

Good luck!
    Last edited by Avala7ch3; 05-13-13 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Sorry, this is the right pick!

oZgoodZ33
    oZgoodZ33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck buddy!

Avala7ch3

Wow, not a great start, isn't it? And actually this is my fault. I've changed my first favorite and of course I've made a mistake because the originally picked favorite play - Washington Nationals has won. My excuse is that I had not a big choice and could use only 3 plays, but of course by Murphy's law only this pick has lost. The loss is a loss so we gotta get over it and carry on...

Pick of the day:
    Play 'B'

• Baseball - MLB
      Kansas City Royals -vs- LAA Angels
      Kansas City Royals @ 2.100

Risk (Units): 2.00 to Win 2.20

Good luck!
    Last edited by Avala7ch3; 05-14-13 at 12:25 PM.

Avala7ch3

Repetition is mother of knowledge...

Pick of the day:
    Play 'C'

• Baseball - MLB
      Kansas City Royals -vs- LAA Angels
      Kansas City Royals @ 2.040

Risk (Units): 4.00 to Win 4.16

Avala7ch3

Thread Record: 1-0
    Profit: +1.16u

Avala7ch3

Pick of the day (Bet #1):

• Baseball - MLB
      Chicago White Sox -vs- LAA Angels
      Chicago White Sox @ 2.260 D

Risk (Units): 1.00 to Win 1.26

Avala7ch3

Thread Record: 2-0

Profit: +2.42u

Avala7ch3

• Baseball - MLB
      Chicago White Sox -vs- LAA Angels
      @ 5/18/2013 5:05
      Chicago White Sox @ 2.060 D

Risk (Units): 1.00 to Win 1.06

Avala7ch3

Thread Record: 3-0
    Profit: +3.48u

Avala7ch3

• Baseball - MLB
      Chicago White Sox H. Santiago [must start] -vs- LAA Angels - J. Blanton [must start]
      Chicago White Sox @ 2.160

Risk (Units): 1.00 to Win 1.16

Avala7ch3

Pick of the day (Bet #2):

• Baseball - MLB
      Boston Red Sox J. Lackey [must start] -vs- Minnesota Twins - P. Hernandez [must start]
      Boston Red Sox @ 1.833

Risk (Units): 2.40 to Win 2.00

Bragatio
    Bragatio's Avatar Become A Pro!

You want make profits on MLB and soccer? No problem. Every week I have to offer 2-3 fix-matches.

I work in large company bookmaker. I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games from MLB and tennis. The information that I have can bring to each of the players a lot of money because the probability of winning is above 80-90%. People who cooperated with me (also on this board) know that this information is expensive however very good.

My source of information comes from the biggest bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBOBET, Marathonbet, Betfair, etc, etc. ..). This is called " internal network of rapid response". My job i s to accepting (or not) bets above 10,000 USD.
    My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have 100% sure fix in MLB and soccer . Price for one fix - 200 USD. Payment after match. Only serious offers.

p e t r . k r o p o t k i n (--) a o l . c o m

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by Bragatio View Post
    You want make profits on MLB and soccer? No problem. Every week I have to offer 2-3 fix-matches.

I work in large company bookmaker. I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games from MLB and tennis. The information that I have can bring to each of the players a lot of money because the probability of winning is above 80-90%. People who cooperated with me (also on this board) know that this information is expensive however very good.

My source of information comes from the biggest bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBOBET, Marathonbet, Betfair, etc, etc. ..). This is called " internal network of rapid response". My job i s to accepting (or not) bets above 10,000 USD.
    My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have 100% sure fix in MLB and soccer . Price for one fix - 200 USD. Payment after match. Only serious offers.

p e t r . k r o p o t k i n (--) a o l . c o m

Avala7ch3

Thread Record: 4-0
    Profit: +4.48u

Avala7ch3

5/20 Pick of the day (Bet #1):

• Baseball - MLB
      Boston Red Sox J. Lester [must start] -vs- Chicago White Sox - D. Axelrod [must start]
      Boston Red Sox @ 1.694

Risk (Units): 1.44 to Win 1.00

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wicked start man, good luck might start tailing although I'm on TDK's chases harddd

Avala7ch3

5/21 Pick of the day (Bet #2):

• Baseball - MLB
      Arizona Diamondbacks I. Kennedy [must start] -vs- Colorado Rockies - J. Chacin [must start]
      Arizona Diamondbacks @ 2.110

Risk (Units): 2.25 to Win 2.50

Avala7ch3

5/22 Pick of the day (Bet #3):

• Baseball - MLB
      Arizona Diamondbacks T. Cahill [must start] -vs- Colorado Rockies - J. De La Rosa [must start]
      Arizona Diamondbacks @ 2.150

Risk (Units): 4.35 to Win 5.00

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Interesting system.....actually a proven long term losing system, but that's entirely ok, whatever floats your boat.

For anyone that is interested in the actual 'strike rate' or win-rate as normal people would call it, the OP is running at:

4-6 (which equates to 40%)

for:

- 3.46 units (or 3.46 dollars....whichever is lower)

Not 4-0 as he would have you believe if you just gave this a quick read which I did at first. In fact at first I was thinking, wow, this troll picks winners! A nice change....he can troll all he wants if that is the case! But, to my dismay we see a 40% win-rate.

He never acknowledges losers, he just doubles (not quite always, see above) his wager, loses your money and moves on.

This 'system' or 'method' has been repeatedly proven, through time and MANY victims (oh and math too!!) as decidely NOT being profitable, unless you can pick WINNERS.

Again, to the OP, I wish you all the best.

D2D
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coreos, and DiggityDaggityDo

hubbard689

pwned

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Ouch

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Interesting system.....actually a proven long term losing system, but that's entirely ok, whatever floats your boat.

For anyone that is interested in the actual 'strike rate' or win-rate as normal people would call it, the OP is running at:

4-6 (which equates to 40%)

for:

Not 4-0 as he would have you believe if you just gave this a quick read which I did at first. In fact at first I was thinking, wow, this troll picks winners! A nice change....he can troll all he wants if that is the case! But, to my dismay we see a 40% win-rate.

He never acknowledges losers, he just doubles (not quite always, see above) his wager, loses your money and moves on.

This 'system' or 'method' has been repeatedly proven, through time and MANY victims (oh and math too!!) as decidely NOT being profitable, unless you can pick WINNERS.

Again, to the OP, I wish you all the best.

D2D

Very interesting comment, thank you very much....but actually you didn't get the point. Anyway, go back at the beginning and read the first post very carefully. If you miss the point again I am gonna explain it to you in plain language.

p.s. As I can see you also are able very successfully to make a troll by yourself....good job...go ahead

Avala7ch3

5/24 Pick of the day (Bet #4):

• Baseball - MLB
      Cleveland Indians J. Masterson [must start] -vs- Boston Red Sox - J. Lackey [must start]
      Cleveland Indians @ 2.020 D

Risk (Units): 6.00 to Win 6.12

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

BOL.

Last edited by thes0vereign; 05-24-13 at 03:49 PM.

hubbard689

don't think anyone will be tailing him anymore after dollars2donuts buried him like a dog's bone pwned
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tto827, MonkeyMoney, bostonphoenix, Coreos, Overbettor, Dollars2Donuts, Kpn, JayLA, 2178ice, Huckleberry Pig, and DiggityDaggityDo

Avala7ch3

5/25 Pick of the day (Bet #5):

• Baseball - MLB
      Pittsburgh Pirates J. Locke [must start] -vs- Milwaukee Brewers - M. Fiers [must start]
      Pittsburgh Pirates @ 2.180

Risk (Units): 8.00 to Win 9.44

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I guess this means you are 5-0...lol. Keep up the great winning percentages.

BOL,

Your Friend D2D

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I guess this means you are 5-0...lol. Keep up the great winning percentages.

BOL,

Your Friend D2D

I offered you to go back and read very carefully my first post, but you have acted as a obvious moron, that you definitely are.

But...let's carry on step by step...NO, it doesn't mean that the result is 5-0, not yet, the series is not over (go back and read first post ) I don't want to be a hero like you and I have reasons to post ONLY one of my daily plays. If you are so stupid to understand that, just do not comment this stuff! It is easy like that!

Thanks God I am so comfortable with my winning rate and I've gotten enough money, that I don't need to follow your ridiculous predictions (especially in Tennis and MLB, where you are complete rookie!!!)

Of course I will give you and your blind supporters a screenshot of my last best (obviously this become fashionable) to prove my words and shut your big mouth up!.

To make it easier for you keep in mind that 1 Unit = £100 (one hundred GBP) Take the exchanged rating by yourself! So the sums in the next pic are in GBP!

Name:  111111111111.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  45.9 KB

BOL my BEST friend !

Avala7ch3

And keep in mind that this is one common day, not specially picked and obviously not the best - I don't intend to impress you but I could if I want to!

Avala7ch3

5/26 Pick of the day (Bet #6):

• Baseball - MLB
      Pittsburgh Pirates W. Rodriguez [must start] -vs- Milwaukee Brewers - Y. Gallardo [must start]
      Pittsburgh Pirates @ 2.120 D

Risk (Units): 4.52 to Win 5.60

Avala7ch3

Thread Record: 5-0
    Profit: +5.48u

Avala7ch3

So the series is over and we are winners as any time.....would you prove me wrong, mate D2D?

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

hey, Ava...keep it up...ur doing well

hubbard689

fitguy67 if you didn't read back in this thread you wouldn't know that avalanche got buried so deep he was half way to China

12 Last