matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Blue Jays +126

I like the Jays here, there coming off a bit of a road trip. The Blu Jays are out of it, but they would like nothing more than to beat the Yankees tonight. Brandon Morrow going for the Jays tonight. When this guy is on, he is one of the best in The AL. This is his final outing of the year and i look for him to have a great performance. The Jays bats have been better of late. They took 2 out of 4 in Balty where there hitting finally woke up. Nova going for the Yanks. Nova was roughed up in his last appearance on the road. I really think Nova is very overated. Jays should get atleast 4-5 off this guy tonight. Hes won alot on the Road this year, but thats due to the Yankees offense getting him some runs. The Jays would love to be a big spoiler here! Even after a decent road trip im willing to take the jays here

@+126 I believe the Jays are worth the shot here!

Risk 30$ to win 41$

Bol!

h23jdmlude
    h23jdmlude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Second night in a row we are on the same side. Let's get it.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I like the Jays here, there coming off a bit of a road trip. The Blu Jays are out of it, but they would like nothing more than to beat the Yankees tonight. Brandon Morrow going for the Jays tonight. When this guy is on, he is one of the best in The AL. This is his final outing of the year and i look for him to have a great performance. The Jays bats have been better of late. They took 2 out of 4 in Balty where there hitting finally woke up. Nova going for the Yanks. Nova was roughed up in his last appearance on the road. I really think Nova is very overated. Jays should get atleast 4-5 off this guy tonight. Hes won alot on the Road this year, but thats due to the Yankees offense getting him some runs. The Jays would love to be a big spoiler here! Even after a decent road trip im willing to take the jays here

@+126 I believe the Jays are worth the shot here!

Risk 30$ to win 41$

Bol!
    I actually like this play aswell, I was saying earlier I'd like to back Morrow in this situation. I'm not sure however after he demonstrated poor command his last game, I'm not sure if he's tiring at this point in the season, but he has pitched well at home beating the Orioles. I was going to play, but I think I might just watch this one instead. BOL

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

matt1216

thanks fellas...... Hopefully Morrow can come up with one of those 3 hitters than we know he can pitch!

Bol!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks pretty damn good so far..

nice call

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    looks pretty damn good so far..

nice call
    lets hope it holds!

Ratzz

there should be a **Bonus** for calls that a this right... especially if an upset..

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    there should be a **Bonus** for calls that a this right... especially if an upset..

Thanks man, I was eyeing this game all day. I wanted to hit Jays alt at -1.5 but didnt feel like gettin greedy. I figured Morrow would have a CG 3 hitter. Yanks raied his pitch count in the 6th. Yanks only shutout for the 6th time this year. About a 3% chance of shutng the Yankees out. Not bad.

All in all congrats to the Tailers. 2 for 3 on the day. Will continue to make 1 solid pick per day!

Bol!

Ratzz

seriously.. i think if you pick a +126,
    and you "shut out" the other team by more than the Alt. Run Line..

the payoff should go up to +189, (which is 50% more)
    at least 25% more

good job, keep it up*

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Great work my friend! I went 3-0 today but just small "action" plays. Was a bit of a puss today but won a little. Keep it going bro!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Great work my friend! I went 3-0 today but just small "action" plays. Was a bit of a puss today but won a little. Keep it going bro!
    3-0 is great man..... keep it up as well!