2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers Fri the 13th bases

trying to post these before they jump of so not much of writeups, if you got a question, comment, whatever feel free to ask...

STL+117 (i know line down but played this overnight, posted somewhere)..in wainwright i trust..

mil-153 (again played last night, you can get better line now)....Greinke at home, that is all..

Bos-110..tb struggles to score, tb struggles even worse vs lefties, tb commits lots of errors...not a good combo against a banged up but still solid sox offense..

phi/col ov 10 -110..1st thing i played...Its at Coors, that is all....

nyy rl +165....nice number for evil empire to win by more than 1,,,wilson on extended rest not good..

few more leans on sides and a couple totals i will be on but wanted to post these before gms started.....GL everyone

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

On the 1st two picks with ya on the other side of the evil empire though. I thought about Phillies rl or the ov myself with Utley , Howard back and Cliffy getting his first win finally last week I think they should roll tonight. And Friedrich is walking dog sh*t ecs. at home. GL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    On the 1st two picks with ya on the other side of the evil empire though. I thought about Phillies rl or the ov myself with Utley , Howard back and Cliffy getting his first win finally last week I think they should roll tonight. And Friedrich is walking dog sh*t ecs. at home. GL
    every year i have a few things that by end of May turn into no brainer, no capping, automatic plays...and this yr one of those such things is Over @ Coors, dont really care about the teams or matchups, at times i will take rox on the rrl when i feel like it a decent spot but mostly just overs..strangely have 2 of those going tonight as Grienke at home been on the list since going back to last yr, no thoughts just bet it, if these happen to lose so be it as they have generally worked out pretty well and will prob continue to...biggest worry about rox over is that it possible their overworked pen is solid tonight as they have had a little time off but ill pay to see it...

Wilson splits are bad on extended rest, plus yanks are no joke starting off series at home..i can certainly understand taking the plus money on Halos but either way lets just hope it not a 1 run gm

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL Bank!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Cannot believe you are backing BoShit.
    Good luck on your wagers though,.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yep Brewers are one of my 5 plays for the night as well. Greinke is NAILS at home and the public is all going for the cheese in the trap. Vegas does not give away + money like that and we have seen the Pirates last season crumble in 2h. I loved them and played them quite a bit in the 1st half myself however I smell the trap tonight and would like to see how they come out in the 2h with a week or so sample size at least before buying into them more.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Cannot believe you are backing BoShit.
    Good luck on your wagers though,.
    Tampa offense just been bad athome and against lefties and prob will continue that way until Longoria comes back...but hell ive been wrong before, many times in fact...gl to you as well my friend.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL Bank!
    to you as well my friend...

2daBank

adding... Twinks-1 +104

2daBank

way to pitch around a leadoff double waino

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    way to pitch around a leadoff double waino
    that was nice

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good. Good luck man. Hopefully Yankees don't win by 1.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Looks good. Good luck man. Hopefully Yankees don't win by 1.

from looks of things 1st time thru the order i may be lucky if they score 1

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Banker we are on opposite sides of most of these tonight but good luck to us both. I appreciate the time you spend sharing your capping on this board. Cheers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by newbottles View Post
    Banker we are on opposite sides of most of these tonight but good luck to us both. I appreciate the time you spend sharing your capping on this board. Cheers.

thnx for kind words..

sorry to hear that, i guess that means one of us will be happy, or more than likely we split it up, lol... shitty cards couldnt add more right there (guess not so shitty for you)

2daBank

as i mentioned i dont cap gms @ Coors but out of curiosity i just went and looked and to my surprise Lee has never pitched there? is that right? guess he hasnt been in NL all that long, jst figured he prob been there, kinda like that for over as well...

2daBank

punk ass tex and afraud...granderson with a leadoff triple and these bums cant bring him in