Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I dont make many posts - NYY/LAA 7/13

Have had this one circled since the angels when on a mini - run before the all star break.

Was all about pitching before I actually pulled the trigger.

In this match up we see
    C.J. wilson who is very disappointed with his 1st half coming in at 9-5 although posting a great era of 2.43 (in the american league) anyone who follows angels baseball knows cj was looking for a 20 win season and I'm sure everyone can agree has the talent to be a 20 win pitcher.

Now we get to Kuroda he faced the angels this year and was great he pitched a 5 hitter through 8. Now anyone that that knows anything about baseball obviously know the 1st time a team faces a pitcher the advantage is with the pitcher.
    This time will not be a repeat of the last. This angels team is very motivated and I look for them to win the series against the yanks as well as the game on friday.

Normally I play my games for a nickel and this one I'm playing for a dime so don't mortgage the house but I like this play - I got down on the angels +109 (5dimes) and waiting for the last 500 as I assume it move towards the yankees and can get a better number pre 1st pitch.

Good luck with whichever team you back tonight

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will tail. Remember your name from the bball play of the day thread. GL

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I usually try to tread lightly coming off the break. It seems like teams can lose form for a little bit coming back.

Hope you nail it

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Solid azz iceeeee

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

if im an Angel backer here, i don't like the greater then 5 days rest stats for Wilson vs Kuroda. i don't put TOO much emphasis on it, but Wilson has much larger BA against and WHIP negative differential compared to regular rest, and Kuroda on the other side of that, MUCH better #s with greater then 5 days vs regular rest. just another stat though...

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I am with you Angels ML +122. If I saw the same matchup stats for two unnamed teams I would feel very strongly about this one. However, something about betting against the Yankees at home on a Friday night makes me nervous. Still, Angels are the sharp play. Let's cash it.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Under is the play here. gl

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    if im an Angel backer here, i don't like the greater then 5 days rest stats for Wilson vs Kuroda. i don't put TOO much emphasis on it, but Wilson has much larger BA against and WHIP negative differential compared to regular rest, and Kuroda on the other side of that, MUCH better #s with greater then 5 days vs regular rest. just another stat though...
    That is some good work right there.