broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Cards getting swept by Bucs?

Not sure, but how the hell can you lay -170+ on Westbrook? Bucs have to be worth a unit or two.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I would stay away just because McCutchen is out today

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you cant really...it a damn shame my homer cap has been on this series because i mentioned and told myself several times how much value was on buccos with these lines this weekend..still thought stl ff on fri was a good play till wainwright gave up 3 in 5th... thought under was a solid play yesterday, prob would play it again, few meaningless late runs to burn me again..normally i can fade our birds when i feel time is right but i just couldnt do it this weekend and paid for it..and still cant fade them today, not playing them but once again passing on the value..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    oh nice....i may make a homer play after all...lol

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    damn, that hurts my fantasy team.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you cant really...it a damn shame my homer cap has been on this series because i mentioned and told myself several times how much value was on buccos with these lines this weekend..still thought stl ff on fri was a good play till wainwright gave up 3 in 5th... thought under was a solid play yesterday, prob would play it again, few meaningless late runs to burn me again..normally i can fade our birds when i feel time is right but i just couldnt do it this weekend and paid for it..and still cant fade them today, not playing them but once again passing on the value..

hard to fade the Birds. Better not playing than rooting against them, but damn they stink right now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    hard to fade the Birds. Better not playing than rooting against them, but damn they stink right now.
    normally i have no problem betting against them when i feel the times are right, it a long season and in the end everyone gonna lose at least 65-75 gms so i feel i do a pretty good job of not getting to attached on a gm to gm basis..that said this has been one of the toughest years ive had in some time betting cards gms (normally a strength), not sure if it Matheny or just the team overall but i cant seem to consistently lock them down like im used to...

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It's a no play for me after I have hit the Bucs and Over 2 straight days!

hundredbombs
    hundredbombs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 952

The Pirates give no run support to Bedard and McCutchen is out. Cards win.

edit: Actually just saw that Westbrook is 0-5 with an ERA near 6 vs Pirates oof. Beltran is out too.

Best value might be in the +1.5 PIT -135
    Last edited by hundredbombs; 07-01-12 at 10:49 AM.