Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Tim Lincecum will pull it around within the next 2 starts

Timmy had a drought last season as well then he turned it around. Sure this season is a bit worse looking than last year but Timmy knows his next couple starts are now being heavily scrutinized. He knows if he wants to be like his 150 million dollar buddy matt cain he's gonna have to step it up. Or else he's gonna have to get used to receiving short contracts and deal with it.
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 06-22-12 at 01:51 AM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

HAHAHA what did i say??? laughing at all the clowns betting on a team like the A's

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

He didn't earn the win and is hardly back

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

43 pitch inning with 3 hits and 2 walks and 3 earned runs? hes far from back.

and matt cains contract was just the start of the shift of power in that rotation. timmy wont be signing there long term.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

obviously u guys didnt watch the game. he retired the last 18 batters he faced....watch the game before you run your mouth

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Timmy ruined my fantasy team

drafted in the 4th
    9th place out of 10

h-ruined, and I say huh-ruined!!!!! my teams' ERA and WHIP

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Cashed FF Oak with ease, Timmay loser, free money, LOL at this clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    He didn't earn the win and is hardly back
    that's about as accurate as you can get about Lincecum

Now the other guy who says he's gonna be back within the next 2 starts-well:
    they've been saying that since April

he can carve suckahs out for a few good frames(high strikeouts)
    but he has a bad inning and gets blown up

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    now that's some advice I need to start following

smart, just smart

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

ya retiring last 18 batters aint nothing in the major leagues....GTFO out here little kid

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

dont i know my team or what?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i bet on timmy today, had to work so didnt see gm, honestly it was more of a indictment of LAD than endorsement of the freak..have heard his delivery been better the A's gm and this one.. but lets be real anyone with a halfway decent armm can go 6-7 scoreless vs lad right now..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

[QUOTE=2daBank;15209900] honestly it was more of a indictment of LAD than endorsement of the freak..have heard his delivery been better the A's gm and this one../QUOTE] well its obvious you didnt watch his A's start...dude was on-point that game as well...dont speak on what you dont know fggt

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    well its obvious you didnt watch his A's start...dude was on-point that game as well...dont speak on what you dont know fggt

damn you sf cats all the same (maybe a gay complex)..i said "i heard his delivery looked much better in the A's gm".. you dont read so good do ya?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

i aint from SF homeboy...im from the more ghetto central valley...call a giants fan gay and you will get thumped bitchboy

2daBank

i aint from SF homeboy...im from the more ghetto central valley...call a giants fan gay and you will get thumped bitchboy
    pretty sure you got all worked up because i said anyone with a decent arm can shut LAD down (same thing i said in thread about this gm when i bet it), sorry if you dont deal in truth.. wasnt hating on your boy or anything, as i also said im not really a believer that timmy is finished so not sure wtf your problem is....i used to fly out to the valley between sf and oaktown to pick up bud and ship back, never saw anyone that tough "homeboy", really liked it out there so hit some of dat fire and chill out as for last time i wasnt "dissing" your guy Timmy..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pretty sure you got all worked up because i said anyone with a decent arm can shut LAD down (same thing i said in thread about this gm when i bet it), sorry if you dont deal in truth.. wasnt hating on your boy or anything, as i also said im not really a believer that timmy is finished so not sure wtf your problem is....i used to fly out to the valley between sf and oaktown to pick up bud and ship back, never saw anyone that tough "homeboy", really liked it out there so hit some of dat fire and chill out as for last time i wasnt "dissing" your guy Timmy..
    u slang trees huh??? damn bro ur hard slang some yay then come get at me

2daBank

u slang trees huh??? damn bro ur hard slang some yay then come get at me

not anymore my friend, after i got jammed up i been doing the regular working stiff thing since i been out..

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

3.1 innings 7 earned runs today.

darrell74

ya retiring last 18 batters aint nothing in the major leagues....GTFO out here little kid
    I'm gonna call you out for this one.
    You really are full of shit.
    Tuesday, he gets shelled for 7 runs in 3 and a third.

So you clearly don't know you're team.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    following this good advice, still

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

he needs to move to the bullpen for the rest of the season and maybe career.

he doesn't have it anymore.

2daBank

guess not gonna come back gloating after the last 2 starts bruh?

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

2dabank, i hear you dude, i did 3 months last august (right before college football season,) all on marijuana charges....stupid how this country has gone so down hill where govt can illegalize something so petty as a plant and lock their citizens up for it and seize their bank acct and take all their assets, but this is the new american dream, big gov't controlling things and no one producing things,

anyways I opened this thread up to laugh at this mofo for thinking lincecums back, nothin had been indicative of that this season besides the espns anaylsts ive heard saying it.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    2dabank, i hear you dude, i did 3 months last august (right before college football season,) all on marijuana charges....stupid how this country has gone so down hill where govt can illegalize something so petty as a plant and lock their citizens up for it and seize their bank acct and take all their assets, but this is the new american dream, big gov't controlling things and no one producing things,

anyways I opened this thread up to laugh at this mofo for thinking lincecums back, nothin had been indicative of that this season besides the espns anaylsts ive heard saying it.....

3 months not so bad...i got 10 year sentence (had to do 2.5, 25% 1st felony) in Mississippi and still on parole until 2014...dont drive thru that state, only good thing i can say bout sip is they still had congigal visits and im married so that was nice..lol

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

damn how long ago was this? wtf charge they give you, florida anything under 25 lbs and ur straight (no time), ya, im under florida system, we are overpopulated as shit and they have decriminalized, no one getting serious time for weed. was my 3rd marijuana charge but 1st one that stuck, was extra shity because I was on probation for fleeing and eluding, so I had no bond when I went in and couldnt get the **** out, not matter how much money I offered, florida operates under point system you need to have 44 points to qualify for a year of prison, I had 25 pts, (4 for fleeding and eluding, 6 for VOP, and 15 for new maryjane charge) paid about 8gs for a lawyer, got out as soon as I went to court (time served) was actually a 4 month sentence, only had to serve 3, they seized 15gs from me, I got back 5gs after a few months of court processes,