brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Plays for 6/21/2012 (23-16 YTD, + 9.93 units)

I still cannot believe I got f*cked yesterday with the nationals not scoring a F*cking run after being up 3-0 in the first inning and winning the game by 1 run....unreal, just unreal

Also my record is 23-16, my bad on the mistake. I counted my play on the cubs as a double play (even though it was just 1 play with double units).

There are 3 plays I really love

Washington - 135
    - Washington is the better team with a better bullpen playing at home with a big advantage in pitching. Vegas does not believe in Gio Gonzalez but I do, his auxiliary stats indicate that he's for real. Matt Moore has been mediocre away from home

Pittsburg 1.5 + 135
    - I love this play. James McDonald has pitched great and he's facing a guy who has been a batting practice pitcher this year. You can play the 2.5 here if you really have some confidence. I think Pirates win like 8-1

Heat - 2.5 (120 - for extra insurance)
    Series is over. All the momentum and confidence is on Miami. Big psychological advantage. They'll wrap it up
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-21-12 at 12:37 AM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you forgetting about all those losses you had before you restarted your spreadsheet for the 3rd time? Why aren't those included in your 'YTD'? Your bookie let you start over like the spreadsheet does?
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave ShogunRua 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

What do you mean Vegas doesn't believe in Gio? Gio is sick nasty, I think we all believe in Gio.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by jbess View Post
    What do you mean Vegas doesn't believe in Gio? Gio is sick nasty, I think we all believe in Gio.

Vegas believes his success is a fraud - only reason for why this line is only - 135

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Vegas believes his success is a fraud - only reason for why this line is only - 135
    Moore has given up 7 ER in his last 4 starts with 31 K's in 26 IP.

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas also has a lot of respect for Moore. His last 5 lines were -147, +104, -158, -110 (against Chris Sale), -134. I think that's why Gio is -135.

There's more value here with Moore @ +121, he looked like he did at the end of 2011 in his last start. I won't be playing it though.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cant believe Brahma doesnt see how good Moore is/can be...that line not about Gio, both will pitch well, both teams rather see rhp's..un 7 +110 for me..

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Moore has given up 7 ER in his last 4 starts with 31 K's in 26 IP.

Good pitcher but he's struggled away from Home and I'll take the nationals' bullpen in a close game by a big margin

I actually think it will be close, like 3-2. Marlins just won't be able to score off the Nationals' pen

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cant believe Brahma doesnt see how good Moore is/can be...that line not about Gio, both will pitch well, both teams rather see rhp's..un 7 +110 for me..

Gonzalez at home vs Moore on the road is a big advantage. Washington also has about 4 dominant relievers to win a close game

taxe91

What do you guys think about a play on the under 7.0? I think I will play that once I see the lineups/umpire/weather etc

Also brahma did you watch the nats game today? Did any of the nats guys get hit? Pretty much expected at least one of them to get hit after they ratted out Peralta

2daBank

Gonzalez at home vs Moore on the road is a big advantage. Washington also has about 4 dominant relievers to win a close game
    i dont question that nats can win bro, just think this has pitcher duel written all over it, nats park is fair and Moore getting to see the pitcher in nl park as well.... not to mention i scooped +110 on a under i like so either way i can live with it, dont care who wins just hope 3 runs gets it done..gl w your play

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    What do you guys think about a play on the under 7.0? I think I will play that once I see the lineups/umpire/weather etc

I don't do totals but it's not a bad play

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post

Also brahma did you watch the nats game today? Did any of the nats guys get hit? Pretty much expected at least one of them to get hit after they ratted out Peralta

Cuzzi the ump, has umped unusual number of over gms for him this season but he call a high % of k's and is a under ump in my mind...took the u7 @ +110..think +106 still out there if you like it..

taxe91

I've only got it at +100 at the moment. I'll probably just wait it out till I see some lineups, I reckon it will close at about -110. I'll just hope for some early runs and see if i can get a line around 7.5 or 8 in live betting instead.

brahmabull117

Cardinals at - 118 look awesome to me

Very good offense facing a rookie pitcher with mediocre numbers in the minors. Kyle Lohse is the real deal and Detroit continues to get wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much respect from Vegas

2daBank

Loshe is slightly above avg at best (he does like day gms) he should be good early but i question his ability to get through det lineup the 3rd time which would put cards shithole pen in the gm for enough time to possibly get lit up...the kid pitching for det is a good prospect and from the stl area, big deal when you a stl hometown product facing your lifelong team my guess is he pitches well against a cards team struggling as of late..pens probably decide it and both are trash, imo you betting -118 on a coinflip..

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Line opened @ Card -108 now moving up fast it looks like.

Heres some good info on the Tigers rookie Jacob Turner.

http://www.sportsoverdose.com/mlb-players/jacob-turner

2daBank

and where the hell you laying that much juice? you can get under -110 in a bunch of shops if you really want it..

brahmabull117

Loshe is slightly above avg at best (he does like day gms) he should be good early but i question his ability to get through det lineup the 3rd time which would put cards shithole pen in the gm for enough time to possibly get lit up...the kid pitching for det is a good prospect and from the stl area, big deal when you a stl hometown product facing your lifelong team my guess is he pitches well against a cards team struggling as of late..pens probably decide it and both are trash, imo you betting -118 on a coinflip..

I don't know how much I believe in Turner. He was terrible last year and his minors stats are not very good...his ERA is decent but his K to BB ratio is awful, that's what I pay more attention for minor league pitchers

Cardinals average about 5 runs per game on the road. I don't see any reason why they can't get that many here. I really like Lohse as a control pitcher who never gives up any walks. I see it like a 6-4 STL win

2daBank

Cards have only scored 5 runs or more in 2 of last 11, im fully aware what they capable of (my team) but they are playing bad baseball in all facets as of late....did notice turner walked quite a bit but believe it been down recently, dont discount a stl kid getting to pitch against cards (big deal)... not even saying cards lose, just dont think they worth any money right now... if you play it i certainly hope you cash..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Cards are playing pathetic right now, got their asses handed to them by the Royals, and Manager Mike Matheeny is making wacko lineups like Larussa trying to spark something and it isn't working offensively. STAY AWAY!

hey buddy
    hey buddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10423

Cuzzi the ump, has umped unusual number of over gms for him this season but he call a high % of k's and is a under ump in my mind...took the u7 @ +110..think +106 still out there if you like it..
    Where are you seeing Cuzzi as the ump? He's not even in the group umping this series.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hey buddy View Post
    Where are you seeing Cuzzi as the ump? He's not even in the group umping this series.

you right, either i was stoned and looking at wrong gm or site i was looking at had it wrong last nite (either is very possible)...Blaser in dc
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-21-12 at 07:52 AM.

brahmabull117

I played all 4 plays, I got Cards at - 105 in the morning

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont question that nats can win bro, just think this has pitcher duel written all over it, nats park is fair and Moore getting to see the pitcher in nl park as well.... not to mention i scooped +110 on a under i like so either way i can live with it, dont care who wins just hope 3 runs gets it done..gl w your play
    I am also on this, Gonzalez pitched very well against the Yanks but the Yankees managed to get clutch hits with RISP. Obviously the Rays are not the Yanks (not taking anything away from the Rays lineup) but lets be honest, this game should be a pitchers duel. @ 7 the books in my opinion are giving us a free + 1/2 at +110 value. I will take that anyday. This game should be close, Nationals have not hit well recently, Matt Moore should lock down the first few innings as well as Gonzalez.

2daBank

I played all 4 plays, I got Cards at - 105 in the morning

tried to keep you off this bro..Cards offense is anemic right now, furcal has decided he is a fukkin power hitter instead of a leadoff man like he tends to do (swinging out of his shoes on everything), id be skeptical of backing them much at least until Jay gets back and gives them some kind of spark and either furcal starts acting right or gets moved from the leadoff spot to bottom of order.. ..

brahmabull117

I gotta stop being such an action junkie. Fck. I still can't believe Cardinals went like 0-8 with runners in scoring position. They had chances all damn night. I wouldn't have played that game if it wasn't so early

Only 2-3 plays for me from now on. With that being said - I'm doing 3 MLB plays tonight - Washington ML, Phillies RL (+110) and Pittsburg RL +130 in addition to my NBA play. Good luck to all

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are such a loser. Cant even post your correct record you ******* piece of scum.

hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

bases loaded, 2 out, and pitcher at bats, strikes out swinging, yea thats nice, fck it

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

15 year olds could have hit those pitches better. Bases loaded when you're losing and these rich coaches don't have a single brain cell in their head to add 2 + and 2 together

taxe91

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    15 year olds could have hit those pitches better. Bases loaded when you're losing and these rich coaches don't have a single brain cell in their head to add 2 + and 2 together
    are you suggesting they should have pinch hit for gio?

brahmabull117

Looks like a 3-2 day. Miami up huge

I'm going to see what the 2nd half line is going to be in that game cause I think Miami will win this game by 20+...OKC just seems completely demoralized

brahmabull117

Miami + 2.5 - 2nd half