gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Saturday Picks ( 86-73 +15.41 )

I am like 2-10 and down almost 10 units over the last few days so I am definitely a good fade right now. The baseball season is long and this April has actually been one of my better months since I started keeping records about 9 years ago so going to cut back on the number of wagers and wager size here until I get over this bad run and hopefully start May off better.

I dont have any time this morning for long write ups.

Cardinals -1 -110 risk 3.30

You have a pitcher like Lohse who is off to one of the best starts in his career, a cardinals team that are 13-4 in their last 17 games against the Brewers going up against a guy who isnt even really a starter.

Tigers +111 risk .50

As much as I hate betting on the Tigers after that series with the Mariners and the way they are hitting the ball, I think you have to fade Garcia here after this atrocious start.

gregm

Reds -1 -135 risk 1.35

I saw Harrell against the Brewers and I was not impressed but he started the year well and really doesnt have many innings pitched int he majors. I have actually seen Harrell pitch in the minors and he was impressive but this is a tough spot here against cueto. Cueto putting up fantastic numbers again this year.

gregm

Rangers -1 -121 risk .50

I wasnt going to touch this game but the Cardinals hit and its going to be a good day. Rays have been playing great ball and looked great last night and I like niemann and he has been profitable for me over the last 3 years, but I have to bet Lewis and the Rangers here.

How many series are the Rangers going to drop this year and Lewis has started the year very sharp and has great numbers in the past against the Rays.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

looks good, great picks so far