bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

OMG.....If you DID NOT TAKE THE DODGERS TONIGHT YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR HEAD

I KNOW,I KNOW its 1-1 in the 6th BUT the dodgers at -132 was an ABSOLUTE GIFT from Vegas.Almost stupid.Who could be dumb enough to bet on the pirates today????I had a great day and laid 132 to win 100 on the Dodgers and i feel REAL good about this play after watching how bad pitt is tonight!!!!!!

This line should have been around -210....im kicking myself in the ass for not hitting this play a little harder.Pitt has to be one of the WORST TEAMS IN THE MLB.I livein bradenton and watched a lot of the spring traning games this year and pitt is just dreadful.I dont know if this team will ever be a winning team again.They are just dreadful.LOVE WATCHING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.ITS THE 6TH AND I FEEL LIKE I JUST STOLE $100 FROM 5 DIMES ON THIS GAME.-132??????????WHAT A JOKE,LOL

ABOUT AS EASY AS THE TWINS +158 WERE TONIGHT!

THE PIRATES HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF WINNING THIS GAME DUE TO THE TIMEZONE CHANGE,THE DREADFUL BATS AND JUST AN ALL AROUND SHIT HOLE TEAM.EASY MONEY.CONGRATS IF YOU POUNDED THE DODGERS HARDER THAN I DID.GAME IS OVER IN THE 6TH!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

O ****

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

there's no way you still have money left to bet after all the pounding you've taken from the books.

bradleysnyder

ok,I swear on the HOLY BIBLE i have cashed over $5100 out of 5dimes since march 17th until today...God as my witness.....few cappers on here can verify this is true.....sbrpro11 and papertrail07....go ahead and look them up and PM them and ask how i do on a weekley,yearly and monthly basis betting on sports.Go right on ahead.I could do nothing but sit back and watch games and cap all day for the rest of my life and still make money because i know how to do something few people on this forum do....AND THAT IS MANAGE MY MONEY AND DON;T FREAK OUT AND GO ALL IN WHEN I LOSE.Im a mother ******* sports PIMP and i guarantee to the sky above i make more than 90% of the people on this forum monthly.Thats not a guess,thats a PROMISE.....But you are entitled to think whatever you want of me,because i dont give two shits what you think.You are NOTHING to me exceot some cyber idiot who has no respect for sports capping,more less using this forum like an aol chat room to bash and talk down on people instead of hel them win money.What about the $42 parlay i made monday 8 teamer $42 to win $653?Want to make a bet for all your points i can prove that i had over a $1000 profit day monday and a $510 profit day yesterday and a $330 profit day today?I will bet all your points and verify this through sam9ball ????when ever you want to put your POINTS(LMAO) WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS LET ME KNOW!

bradleysnyder

Also go to facebook and look up jameson kanous,chris zeller,matthew schoener,dan wheeler,nick russell,destin nos,jeremy and joseph jones ,dan napolski,brian craft,zafir kahn and i could even name more.Send them a freind request and ask them how much money they would guess i make yearly offshore!

i could give more names if thats not enough.everyone knows who i am and what i do and thats why my name on this site is my real name.I could CHARGE for my managment skills along with my picks.i utalize martingale along with parlays and just RAPE offshore books.suprised a lots of them still take my action.