Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

The Sharper Play - Yanks/Tigers Over or Brewers/D-Backs u7?

I don't have the line for the Yanks/Tigers game o/u but everyone on here is thinking over because of AJ. Thoughts?

Thurgood

My bad I meant u9

Thurgood

Let's change it up since the Yanks/Tigers line is not out yet.

PHIL @ STL o7 or MIL @ ARZ u9?

I'm liking the Cards game o7 more and more because this postseason seems all about overs.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

The problem with the over in St Louis is that Holliday is not playing. Mil/Ariz under 9 seems like a lock. My simulations show 6 total runs in 1,000 trials

Machine Choice

But I'm waiting to take Detroit. 5dimes has Detroit at -115 but Bookmaker hasn't posted yet

Thurgood

Why Detroit? I certainly respect your capping abilities but a lot of people on here think AJ will either get yanked early or will for some strange reason have a good game.

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    Why Detroit? I certainly respect your capping abilities but a lot of people on here think AJ will either get yanked early or will for some strange reason have a good game.
    During the month of September Detroit averaged almost 8 runs per game at home. I don't care if Burnett is pitching or Nolan Ryan comes out of retirement, Detroit is the play. Plus I modeled this game with Burnett being yanked after giving up 6 runs (seems a reasonable worst case scenario) and Detroit still wins the game by 7 runs...Yanks haven't been hitting well on the road in the last month.