poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i believe in GOD and i believe there's a reason why that door knocked and that blue car drove by today. he talked to me today and i heard him..

i will be betting 3x my usual bet amount on this game. i don't like to mention figures, but it will be a pretty big bet cause i believe i heard GOD's voice today..

Thank You, GOD

Amen.
    Nicky would this be the same category of lock as when your dear friend Bean Brain Jim has Brownie the dog pop balloons for the 100% winner? I think that system is like 9-0 lifetime?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by poetwarrior41 View Post
    Nicky would this be the same category of lock as when your dear friend Bean Brain Jim has Brownie the dog pop balloons for the 100% winner? I think that system is like 9-0 lifetime?
    no brownie is hitting like 54% only.. he's not reliable. my dreams i have been having are 11-0 so far. and all documented. but i have more faith in this GOD's pick than one of my dreams.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky, you should not be doing this shit. You are to smart.

poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

no brownie is hitting like 54% only.. he's not reliable. my dreams i have been having are 11-0 so far. and all documented. but i have more faith in this GOD's pick than one of my dreams.
    Nicky i looked it up, Brownie is hitting higher then 87 %.

BOYS AS I EXPLAINED LAST WEEK MY DOG BROWNIE IS PICKING GAMES AT CLOSE TO 87% HE IS THE BEST HANDICAPPER IN THE COUNTRY THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HE CAN ONLY PICK ONE OR TWO GAMES A SEASON WITHOUT GETTING SICK.WELL FELLAS I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR THE RX MEMBERS ONLY THIS SUNDAY YOU WILL GET A (BROWNIE) PICK FOR FREE.BOYS I DONT KNOW TO MANY HUMANS THAT HIT 87% BUT I DO KNOW BROWNIE MY 25 POUND COCKERPPO IS DOCUMENTED.THE PICK WILL BE POSTED EARLY THIS WEEK MY LOVELY WIFE ISNT WORKING THURSDAY-SUNDAY SO THE ONLY DAY I CAN HAVE HIM POP THE BALLOONS IS TOMORROW.THIS IS NOT A JOKE ITS SERIOUS HANDICAPPING I WILL THROW EIGHT BALLOONS IN THE AIR WITH 8 DIFFERENT TEAMS AND THE FIRST BALLOON HE POPS IS OUR PLAY FOR SUNDAY.I CANT USE BROWNIE THAT OFTEN BECAUSE THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE HE WILL CHOKE ON THE RUBBER AND GET SICK FOR SOME REASON HE CHEWS IT.BOYS I AM RISKING MY DOG FOR YOU GUYS SO TOMORROW IS THE DAY.

BOYS A FRIENDLY REMINDER BEANTOWNJIM WORKS FOR YOU NOT THE BOOKIES.BET ALL YOU WANT ON BROWNIES PICK I WILL POST THE TEAMS I LIKE IN A FEW MINUTES THEN ITS UP TO BROWNIE TO GIVE US A WINNER.

I GRIN WHEN BROWNIE WINS

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

It looks like "God" has just fuked you hard Nicky .............. Anal Style !

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Nicky Santoro

Boys, first of all, i'd like to say that it's official, GOD hates me.. I forget who, but 1 poster said that maybe GOD gave me a losing pick because he hates me. Well, that poster might have been right.

I swear to GOD, I got off game and am now on Ariz to win 1100 instead. I got great price at matchy for live betting. i did it when i saw richie's vid and he sounded too sure and then when he said the famous "mortal lock" on Eagles, and the famous "thank me later" and the famous "bet all you got on it", i knew i had to do it. sorry richie, i love you, but i had to do it.. plus, whenever mortal lock is used, he is jinxed. that mortal lock is poison.. and he hasn't won a game in 3 months too..but game is far from over.. and richie, you're still my pal, please don't be mad at me. Boys, i just had to fade richie today.. he sounded too sure of himself.

so boys, even though GOD told me eagles, i got off game and am on cards now. i just hope they dont blow it now.

Matchbook Pending Bet

Matched Bets
    Detailed Summary Avg Odds
    Event Name Market Type Selection Odds Stake ($) Market P&L ($)
    Pro Football
    Philadelphia at Arizona Point Spread -3.5 Arizona 3.5 -257 2,832.42 1,100.8

BeatTheJerk

Ok so now he's on Arizonia to win for 1100 WTF ................. when did you place that bet when it was 21-6 lol get the fuk outta here with this back peddlin BS ............. ok so you bet 8 dimes to win 1100 for the remainder of the game ? explain yourself there pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nicky is sharp

Always has an edge

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

god doesnt exist apparently

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Ok so now he's on Arizonia to win for 1100 WTF ................. when did you place that bet when it was 21-6 lol get the fuk outta here with this back peddlin BS ............. ok so you bet 8 dimes to win 1100 for the remainder of the game ? explain yourself there pal.
    btj, here you go, I DONT LIE.

not sure if it will work.

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/victor%20allardino/Desktop/Picture%20004.jpg[/IMG]

BeatTheJerk

btj, here you go, I DONT LIE.

not sure if it will work.

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/victor%20allardino/Desktop/Picture%20004.jpg[/IMG]
    It didn't Nicky.

Nicky Santoro

btj, why would i bullshit for? what am i going to gain. i never post plays here anyways, except my habs..

BeatTheJerk

Nicky when did you get those odds ? what was the score and what qter ? just curious ..........

Nicky Santoro

when they were up 14-3 i believe.. WSEX had it at -488 and i got -257.. matchy was asleep at the wheel.. i jumped on it and got off philly fast..

BeatTheJerk

it says 4:52 am on your screen at the bottom wtf is that all about. you might wanna update that.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Solid move Nicky.

Hey Nicky, give me a .

BeatTheJerk

when they were up 14-3 i believe.. WSEX had it at -488 and i got -257.. matchy was asleep at the wheel.. i jumped on it and got off philly fast..
    What can I say your a sharp guy Nicky, atleast you will get some of your money back from your 3 unti play !

lys3rg0
    lys3rg0's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, god will punish you for your lack of faith

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Eagles win by 1, does Nicky lose both bets?

How much?

Nicky Santoro

omg, i just closed tv the last 45 min and now i see philly leading?? wow..

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch Nicky

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    If Eagles win by 1, does Nicky lose both bets?

How much?
    i have ariz +3.5, not pick em.. if i lose this, then god is punishing me for having no faith in his pick..

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

god is testing you nicky, he has a habit of doing this

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, I thought you got AZ -3.5

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicky. i realize God is real.. but gambling is a sin isnt it?? im pretty sure he is fooling you so you lose so that you stop gambling lol but with the 3.5 spread i think you got it.. my call. philly will get a touch down but wont get the two point conversion to win it. and you got your win:P

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Boys, you know me by now that i don't just come in here to hear myself talk. 5 months ago, i had this once a year dream that a CFL game was very low scoring.. In my dream, there was hardly any scoring. I bet under 55.5. I posted the under here, and the game went under by 20 pts or so. My career dreams now are 11-0.. I have this power in my dreams that i see things that no one else sees. it's like GOD gives me these messages. When i dream something like this, it always comes true.. I just wish i can dream of having sex with Pamela Anderson, or winning the lottery..now that would be a nice dream..

But something dramatic happened to me this morning. Boys, i swear to you, i am not making this up.. 100% true. I live facing a very quiet street. maybe 15 cars a day pass by my street here. So as i was looking outside my window, i spoke to GOD, and i said, GOD, give me a message that you hear me.. if a blue car passes by me here in the next 20 seconds, then the Eagles cover on SUN. if not, then you are not telling me anything.. boys, 11 seconds after, a blue car comes flying down the road.. i was shaking..

So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, i asked GOD, i said GOD, if my door knocks in the next 3 minutes, then you are basically telling me for sure the Eagles cover on SUN and that you hear me. (btw, my door knocks unexpectedly maybe 2 times a month) boys, i swear to you, 1 min 20 secs after, i hear a knock.. i had never been so scared to answer the door. It was like GOD was on the other side.. but i still answered, shaking as hell, and it was 2 little russian girls selling some cookies.. so i just slammed the door on them and went back inside shaking.

Bottom line is boys, i do have the proof of the existence of GOD.. and I will say this.. go bet the eagles.. i am pounding it.. GOD has spoken to me boys, and he's told me the Eagles.. So if you want to follow me, go ahead, but i am not to get blamed if it loses. I am confident that GOD has spoken to me and that he really does exist. When the eagles cover this sunday, you will all be assured there really is a GOD..

Thanks again GOD for the pick.. boys, it's not too often GOD talks to me.. and i am taking full of advantage of this. Boys, i am so shaking right now, that i will be leaving soon to go to church and light a candle, then talk to Father Bertoldi of St Monica's Parish here at the local church here and tell him all about this. I know Father Bertoldi used to love to gamble on sports, so maybe he will ride the bet with me after i tell him GOD gave me the sign to bet the EAGLES.. I know Father Bertoldi once told me he's a big parlay guy, he loves to bet parlays, so i don't know what he'll do here.

GO eagles GO.

Thanks again, GOD.. Amen.
    God doesn't like Nicky Santoro. Satan disguised as God in his dream and told him to bet Eagles and the idiot Nicky Santoro lost all his money.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

This guy's a friggin idiot.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

How exactly did you get off of your retarded "God's pick" of the Eagles side and get on the Arizona side for $1100 when the total bet on that screenshot pays $1100 and change, Nicky? Did you bet the Eagles for less than a dollar? You're such a fraud. Shut up, clown.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boys, you know me by now that i don't just come in here to hear myself talk.
    Always good to start out with a lie. Instant credibility.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

This is the guy that was going to challenge me for $50,000 year long capping contest. He can't even win following God's picks.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    How exactly did you get off of your retarded "God's pick" of the Eagles side and get on the Arizona side for $1100 when the total bet on that screenshot pays $1100 and change, Nicky? Did you bet the Eagles for less than a dollar? You're such a fraud. Shut up, clown.

wtf?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post

wtf?
    Nicky posted a screenshot of his bet at another thread, betplom's I think.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post

wtf?
    I've been saying all along that this guy is full of shit. And here is sufficient proof. The thing is probably photoshopped to begin with...

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

is this proof that god hates Nicky? I'm confused.

First 1234 Last