horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBR poker bug

Just after flop someone made a raise and I wanted to fold, but the software was somehow on auto-call

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

LoL you are really going all out on this!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    LoL you are really going all out on this!
    no ... not really ... aren't we supposed to report possible bugs? so you will not say anything if, let's say, you won't get any trivia for the next 3 weeks?

I'm not asking for anything here just saying that the poker software might have a problem ...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6543

anyone else been getting a shit load of malware recently? just lately ive been playing tourneys daily, and since then my anti-malware program is going crazy finding tons of crap

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11004

actually i was going against goofere (sp?) and i hit a straight, i threw a small bet off the flop then all of a sudden im in an ALL IN showdown, sounds great for me right? WRONG. The "all in" was only for around 5 chips! that's 2 wtfs right there. Would love to no what happened on that one. Had witnesses for this as well.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wquine View Post
    actually i was going against goofere (sp?) and i hit a straight, i threw a small bet off the flop then all of a sudden im in an ALL IN showdown, sounds great for me right? WRONG. The "all in" was only for around 5 chips! that's 2 wtfs right there. Would love to no what happened on that one. Had witnesses for this as well.
    Yea ive seen this happen two or three times as well

horja1
    Grrrrrr

maybe someone from SBR will look into this ...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

... or not

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol not even a response? Wow

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

Quote Originally Posted by wquine View Post
    This is probably because the other player disconnected. In some cases, it will stop the hand and force an all-in scenario that you are talking about.