TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kobe Bryant's Power Of Persuasion To Get Howard To Stay... Unreal.

Is anyone really looking into this? Clearly Howard looks up to Kobe. If I was in Howard's shoes... I'd demand the most from any team that wanted me. Even Mark Cuban would give Howard the world. Is everyone still clueless about this dude? Howard is only dangerous when you have an attacking scoring guard that's close to unstoppable. I'm talking SPEED people. If Kobe was in his prime... he'd help Howard to develop more within the Lakers system. But right now... Howard's value is $0.00 yes... that's what his value is. Because he's the kind of player that you either have the system now! Or you don't. There's nothing in between. And quite frankly... the Lakers just want him here to sell tickets. They would have the worst record in history if they don't sign Howard and they know it.

But mark my words. Kobe is in Howard's head. And if you look more into this situation... Kobe has power over Howard. Even though they had a few words during the season last year... I love how Kobe's saying... bro... we need you... I know I called you a baby co#$su#$er... but we need you man. I'm on my last leg... don't be a fruit and sign these docs. You're staying... right bro? Howard: Yes, I'm staying. I love you man.

Laker fans have no fear... the deal is practically done. But... but... $$$$ Talks... And Howard may be heading to Dallas. Mark Cuban sees GOLD... and we know how he is with his $$$$$

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

95% sure he's headed to houston in a sign and trade.

lakers' consolation prize: bynum.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Howard should go via sign and trade to Golden State and play with Steph. Damn what a dynamic duo that would be! If he stays with LA, it would be like Orlando part 2, but with worse players.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I'd let him go if I was Lakers management. Guy is a cancer

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Howard should go via sign and trade to Golden State and play with Steph. Damn what a dynamic duo that would be! If he stays with LA, it would be like Orlando part 2, but with worse players.
    They don't even play defense in Golden State either... so Howard would be a good fit over there too! Run N Gun

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe is FINISHED. Howard is a lazy _ _ _ _ _ _. Lakers are GARBAGE.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

Houston doesnt need trade for him. Lakers are still over the cap if Howard walks. Can't sign Bynum or any impact free agents. Lakers are Fcked next season.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think he signed with houston already. i read it on twitter and expected it all along. either la or houston was the decision.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Sources say its Houston for Howard...but honestly i am more hyped about Iguadula going to GS....The West just got a lot harder....Lakers must sign Lebron and Wall in 2014 or they are finished till at least 2020...every team in the west aside from the Spurs is young and hungry...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Houston doesnt need trade for him. Lakers are still over the cap if Howard walks. Can't sign Bynum or any impact free agents. Lakers are Fcked next season.
    miami didn't need to sign and trade for lebron either, but they did. with sign and trade, howard gets his max $$$$ and lakers get something in return. win-win for both.

lakers interested in bynum: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=cea859fcfd

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, the rockets could do a trade, but i highly doubt they will
    houston doesnt need to do anything but sign him to a free agent contract
    why would howard want the rockets to trade away assets for him when they can trade assets for another star?
    sounds like wishful thinking for the lakers

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors just shed 24+ mill onto jazz...hmmmm