billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seaweed has posted in excess of 15 of these "I will retire if I lose this play"threads in his imaginary wagering career. This rather juvenile creation with "close ties" to the Giant has been an ongoing cartoon for several years until banned at covers for a Thor error. The IP blocker program malfuntioned and the result was a banning of Seaweed and a "retirement" of the Giant.

The threads at Covers were a post count sensation mostly from interaction between the Giant, the Caricature Seaweed and the many detractors. The long time posting crew there accepted the persona for the most part, a show of respect for long time poster the Giant.

It was all fun and games and some witty back and forth until the IP blocker fukk up but not much to see from a handicapping standpoint. The Giant is a very, very good capper but the skill did not transpose to the persona. Some of that was intent as post counts are much higher when one of these creations loses.

There will be many more Seaweed/Giant productions to follow.

Carry on.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

The nonsense is not amusing in the least. Any idiot who tails these clowns making nonsense threads like this gets what's coming to them.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Seaweed has posted in excess of 15 of these "I will retire if I lose this play"threads in his imaginary wagering career. This rather juvenile creation with "close ties" to the Giant has been an ongoing cartoon for several years until banned at covers for a Thor error. The IP blocker program malfuntioned and the result was a banning of Seaweed and a "retirement" of the Giant.

The threads at Covers were a post count sensation mostly from interaction between the Giant, the Caricature Seaweed and the many detractors. The long time posting crew there accepted the persona for the most part, a show of respect for long time poster the Giant.

It was all fun and games and some witty back and forth until the IP blocker fukk up but not much to see from a handicapping standpoint. The Giant is a very, very good capper but the skill did not transpose to the persona. Some of that was intent as post counts are much higher when one of these creations loses.

Carry on.
    it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are the same person. i figured it out within a day. if giant keeps this shit up. he should be banned also.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are the same person. i figured it out within a day. if giant keeps this shit up. he should be banned also.
    Not a chance. Post count piss threads are good for business.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Billy, are you going on record as saying Seaweed and I are the same person?

Would you care to put money on that?
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nothing is a sure thing

bet same amount every game

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Billy, are you going on record as saying Seaweed and I are the same person?

Would you care to put money on that?
    You really are a good capper.

Since this game did not cover, I will not be posting another bet until the start of the NFL season. I will stay retired for one month from placing any bets on SBR. I took some time to reflect on my retirement, and it would honestly be a waste of talent for myself to retire when i am just beginning to hit my peak as a top prospect on SBR.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Carry on.
    Never in my illustrious career did i ever post a similar thread stating i would retire. If you find one, please post it so you can prove me wrong.

A lot of people are negative, but i'm a glass is half full person. I picked two games in the olympics, and both teams i selected were victorious despite failing both times by just one more goal.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

damn...dont go! while entertaining, you still provide a service here!
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave shooms79 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shooms79 View Post
    damn...dont go! while entertaining, you still provide a service here!
    I would never leave my Seaweeders. You know that. I am just taking a month off from placing any bets until the NFL Season starts. It will give me time to reassess my methodology. I will however be here to converse with all and provide any important breaking news reports.

Happy August, Shooms.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Ban this loser already.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    You really are a good capper.

Since this game did not cover, I will not be posting another bet until the start of the NFL season. I will stay retired for one month from placing any bets on SBR. I took some time to reflect on my retirement, and it would honestly be a waste of talent for myself to retire when i am just beginning to hit my peak as a top prospect on SBR.
    No crime in changing your mind, young Gia....errr....Seaweed. (That was close, I almost inadvertently outed myself!)

I would suggest spending the next few weeks honing your NFL craft. Nobody in the industry receives the key critical insight information that you do. Nobody! Take a few weeks off after this Olympic debacle. Everyone knows the Olympic Games are fixed, especially the water polo matches. I wouldn't be surprised if Croatia somehow got wind of this thread and decided to throw their match.

Makes me sick.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Seaweed, this is a quote from you on covers:

QUOTE Originally Posted by seaweed:

If i don't break even before the NBA playoffs conclude i will retire from Covers, that's how sure i am that i will win!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikail

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

and the phony is Busted!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    and the phony is Busted!
    I was referring to SBR, not Covers! And secondly, we broke even and profited!!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No crime in changing your mind, young Gia....errr....Seaweed. (That was close, I almost inadvertently outed myself!)

I would suggest spending the next few weeks honing your NFL craft. Nobody in the industry receives the key critical insight information that you do. Nobody! Take a few weeks off after this Olympic debacle. Everyone knows the Olympic Games are fixed, especially the water polo matches. I wouldn't be surprised if Croatia somehow got wind of this thread and decided to throw their match.

Makes me sick.
    The Olympics are very strange. A lot of dirty politics behind closed doors goes on. Plus those Gold Medals are over-hyped. Did you know that they are only 1% gold? The NFL is where i will shine brighter than ever before. I will aim to do better than the start of my NBA season this year where we won 8-9 games in a row at the start. I'm sure that thread is somewhere in SBR's Hall of Fame.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

giant the biggest fraud on sbr. retiring means no more. not just one month you fraud.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Oh so now it's retiring from posting picks now huh. Oh and then you'll "come out of retirement" for NFL too huh.
    How can anyone not see right thru this fraud?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Giant please retire this seaweed character of yours

Giant thank you

Seaweed
    Update your status

giant the biggest fraud on sbr. retiring means no more. not just one month you fraud.
    Like previously stated, many greats have come out of retirement. It's more of a semi-retirement with reduced hours.

By the way, you might have one of the most distasteful forum names i have ever come across.

The Giant

Ghenghis, let me ask you a question. And please answer this honestly.

If Seaweed and I were somehow, inexplicably, unbelievably, two different people. Would you feel silly?

Would you feel at all bad for throwing these barbs at me?

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Giant please retire this seaweed character of yours

Giant thank you
    Not a good fit for SBR. Covers a bit of a different demographic but act did wear quite thin there as well. That is the problem with these made for post count persona's. Their act usually wears quite thin after a while. Several of those already here need a makeover. To regurgitate another run out from another site is not going to add anything here.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

what makes this even more pathetic is an sbr worker is involved. Losers with way too much free time on their hands.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

giant if you're not seaweed, i will retire from sbr.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Welcome to your retirement.

The Giant

Like Seaweed, I hope you'll consider staying after your retirement.

Sometimes predictions go awry.

Like yours.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Giant we still love you pal

Seaweed
    Update your status

Not a good fit for SBR. Covers a bit of a different demographic but act did wear quite thin there as well. That is the problem with these made for post count persona's. Their act usually wears quite thin after a while. Several of those already here need a makeover. To regurgitate another run out from another site is not going to add anything here.
    Billysink, there is no act. I am here to provide the best plays and information for my fans. If someone appreciates the hard work i put into my craft it doesn't mean they are "part of an act" or "the same person", it means they support me and value premium bets that have generated success throughout the years.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    what makes this even more pathetic is an sbr worker is involved. Losers with way too much free time on their hands.
    If you continue to falsely accuse me as a worker at SBR i will have your account banned.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

If you continue to falsely accuse me as a worker at SBR i will have your account banned.
    relax giant you are starting to sound like some of the mods on here and i know that's not your style.

Seaweed
    Update your status

relax giant you are starting to sound like some of the mods on here and i know that's not your style.
    I guess you didn't get my post.

Seaweed.

convick
    convick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3707

get a clue guy

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

well

did he *** or what?

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The Olympics are very strange. A lot of dirty politics behind closed doors goes on. Plus those Gold Medals are over-hyped. Did you know that they are only 1% gold? The NFL is where i will shine brighter than ever before. I will aim to do better than the start of my NBA season this year where we won 8-9 games in a row at the start. I'm sure that thread is somewhere in SBR's Hall of Fame.
    Probably right below mine where I started the NBA season 17-0 or 18-0. I cant remember which.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    well

did he *** or what?
    It doesn't matter now. This game is already behind us. I'm already breaking down Week 1 in the NFL.

By the way statnerds, we do not allow animated avatars, full frontal nudity or avatars promoting other websites.

First 123456 Last