upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Tenn will lose by 30
    Or maybe they lose by 6 & get the $$

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

I posted this 20 minutes ago and somehow it never got posted with my research. In summary, Ginats defense can't stop the pass and I do believe Vince Young is a breath of fresh air that the Eagles desperately need. Moreover, the Ginats offense is essentially one dimensional and cannot run the ball ranking 29th in the NFL - despite having two of the the best power backs in the game according the NY Daily news and NY Post. G-Men are 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) after allowing 6 or more yards/play in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

John, Eagles at +6 or your play is on the ML?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

he does not post the spreads so you never know sure tenn wil be counted as a win

John Ryan

Obviously, I would have included this play earlier if it were not for the Vick situation and then Vince Young stating he did not the Eagles playbook. That, in my opinion, is nonsense. he is at every practice, he is at every strategy meeting, he attends everything that Vick attends. I also think you will see that Young is significantly stronger athlete with near equal speed and quickness. Ried is a horrible game day coach, but he is sometimes a genius in designing a scheme in this type of situation.

I also think the wear and tear of the Giants recent schedule will be apparent tonight as well. I do believe that the Eagles can pound the ball between the tackles enough to give Young play action pass opportunities in man situations. The Eagle wide receivers have a HUGE advantage on any Giants defender in man situations. This also negates the chances the Giants will be willing to take trying to pressure Young.

Take 10* play Philadelphia +6 -110

I will be back at half-time.
    Last edited by John Ryan; 11-20-11 at 07:16 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave John Ryan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BING23 gave John Ryan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    John, Eagles at +6 or your play is on the ML?
    no.. just the points..

If you personally want to add a money line play make sure it does not exceed a 2.5* amount.

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    10 star on the Eagles
    Is this ML or with the points?

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Got it. Thanks.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by matelionis View Post
    Is this ML or with the points?
    Plus the 6 -110.. i see it seven at several places..

ItemB
    ItemB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

First off I am not hating on you john or anything bad but just trying to get some handicapping knowledge.
    Yesterday you said this: And I would stay far, far , far away from the Giants/Eagles game. If there was ever a no-play game, it is this one this eek, in my opinion. Impossible to handicap, how the Eagles will respond and it is near difficult to determine how the Giants will play coming New England the West Coast loss to the 49ers. Common sense says Giants in a blowout, but rarely has common sense made a man rich in the NFL sports wagering.
    Then today you have a 10* on this game, what was the things you seen in this game to not like it at then having a 10*?

BrokeLiving
    BrokeLiving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

JR007 gave John Ryan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post
    I'm so confused!

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Great call John on the 10 star awsome!!!

minnis2winnis
    minnis2winnis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

Excellent plays today John, well done.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh my God. I was in such a rage after Locker did his thing to save your butt, I had no idea of this eagles pick, so I take the giants instead.

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

good call john took eagles and sprinkled a little on the ML. thanks for the pick and making my BR go into the +ve

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Thank you for the winner tonight John.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I too was on Eagles. The under was my favorite though. Next time John I wish you would post something sooner or at least give us some simulators for us to make a decision(*lol repost sooner). I needed to hit this reverse leaning on the Eagles but hearing you say it would have gave me much more confidence! Good work Flyin Ryan!

illios
    illios's Avatar Become A Pro!

This week looked bad. But turned out pretty good! Thanks John! I guess u broke my bad luck! Looked forward to your tomorrow's pick!

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I agree with the "sooner" posting for SNF. You bring some great stuff to this forum and so I don't really feel like telling you what to do but it's a bit weird that you roll out your nfl card in the morning and always seem to wait an hour before SNF and release big plays!

IllyPhilly[DOC]

N.E. -14.5/48 was the opener for this New England home game against the Chiefs. It has since climbed to 16.5/17 pts! Matt Cassel is out which is why of course. I loved NE at 14.5 pts on this Monday Night showdown, but with it most likely sitting at 17 maybe higher.... i lean KC. What about you Jonh? The o/u is now at about 46.5 and is my favorite pick! Under is the safest pick on MNF. KC is 3-1 ATS away and as a dog hmmmm....

Under is 9-2 in KC last 11 games in Week 11
    KAN is 6-1 to the UNDER L7 games

Over is 8-2 in NE last 10 games as a home favorite.
    Over is 8-2 in NE last 10 home games.
    Over is 17-5 in NE last 22 vs. AFC.
    Over is 13-3 in Patriots last 16 games following a ATS win.
    Over is 13-3 in Patriots last 16 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
    Under is 4-1 in Patriots last 5 games as a favorite.

KAN is 3-6 ATS L9 games vs. NEP
    KAN is 0-4 ATS L4 games vs. AFC East
    KAN is 12-9 ATS L21 MNF games
    KAN is 9-4 ATS L13 games after two or more consecutive losses
    Chiefs are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
    Chiefs are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.

NEP is 3-1 ATS L4 games vs. AFC West
    NEP is 15-10 ATS L25 MNF games
    NEP is 8-4 ATS L12 games when playing against a team with a losing record
    NEP is 6-3 ATS L9 games in weeks 10 through 13
    Patriots are 5-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
    NEP is 3-15 ATS in their last 18 games when favored by 10.5 or more points.

Food for thought

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by my6sen View Post
    to day 0-3 for his pik
    What is it with these idiots that come on here and bash John's picks before the games are even over? Jokes on you dumb a**.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Or maybe they lose by 6 & get the $$

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

getting good info about a game is hard. i didn't take eagle until last min due to some info i found about rating vy compare to mv

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedTaco View Post
    I agree with the "sooner" posting for SNF. You bring some great stuff to this forum and so I don't really feel like telling you what to do but it's a bit weird that you roll out your nfl card in the morning and always seem to wait an hour before SNF and release big plays!
    I had internet last night at 6:30, but for some reason, every time I went to post on the thread, my goggle chrome would give me an 'oops Snap' error.. then I would refresh and it appear that my post took. Then be-booted, reset the cash, and still no post from me. So, I was trying desperately to get it posted at the normal time for Sunday Night Football.

Second, what changed this game from a 'no -play' to a 10* was several items. I began to research historical games and found that there were numerous ones where a back-up quarterback took the helm and the defense of that team stepped up their game. I then looked at the match ups between a non-existent Giants rushing attack and how the Eagles 'wide-nine' had begun to come together.. It became very obvious to me that the Giants would be turned into an even greater one dimensional team than they already were. Then there is the Vince Young factor and Giants secondary that has been torched all year. Their inability to prepare for his style and lack of any tendencies was going to make it rough for them. And then looking at Andy Ried's history of being a terrible game day coach, but one that has bordered on genius in preparing the RIGHT offense scheme to fit the players was the last factor. The sim, upped to this to a 10* graded play with the line movement. Now, the sim, has no idea that there was a back-up quarterback in place, but what it does know is that similar line movements have meant certain occurrences. Hope this further helps and sorry for the posting troubles I had early evening Sunday.
    Points Awarded:

ghislaine gave John Ryan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

It was A big move from you though. At one stage a definite no play to a 10* play. At any rate you got it right and that is all that counts

wild card
    wild card's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    he does not post the spreads so you never know sure tenn wil be counted as a win

Yo, JR007, if you hate John Ryan so much, then why did you put his initials in your user name?

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

You really do know Your stuff John, really enjoy reading Your write ups on the games. I learn so much !!
    Waiting for Your next picks !!

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    N.E. -14.5/48 was the opener for this New England home game against the Chiefs. It has since climbed to 16.5/17 pts! Matt Cassel is out which is why of course. I loved NE at 14.5 pts on this Monday Night showdown, but with it most likely sitting at 17 maybe higher.... i lean KC. What about you Jonh? The o/u is now at about 46.5 and is my favorite pick! Under is the safest pick on MNF. KC is 3-1 ATS away and as a dog hmmmm....

Under is 9-2 in KC last 11 games in Week 11
    KAN is 6-1 to the UNDER L7 games

Over is 8-2 in NE last 10 games as a home favorite.
    Over is 8-2 in NE last 10 home games.
    Over is 17-5 in NE last 22 vs. AFC.
    Over is 13-3 in Patriots last 16 games following a ATS win.
    Over is 13-3 in Patriots last 16 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
    Under is 4-1 in Patriots last 5 games as a favorite.

KAN is 3-6 ATS L9 games vs. NEP
    KAN is 0-4 ATS L4 games vs. AFC East
    KAN is 12-9 ATS L21 MNF games
    KAN is 9-4 ATS L13 games after two or more consecutive losses
    Chiefs are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
    Chiefs are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.

NEP is 3-1 ATS L4 games vs. AFC West
    NEP is 15-10 ATS L25 MNF games
    NEP is 8-4 ATS L12 games when playing against a team with a losing record
    NEP is 6-3 ATS L9 games in weeks 10 through 13
    Patriots are 5-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
    NEP is 3-15 ATS in their last 18 games when favored by 10.5 or more points.

Food for thought

I appreciate the data and research very much.Good insight here.

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by wild card View Post
    Yo, JR007, if you hate John Ryan so much, then why did you put his initials in your user name?
    yo..yo that is my initials of my first and last name, I do not hate anyone, just loooking for honesty, ain't gonna find it here

enter the dragon
    enter the dragon's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you a competing handicapper?

JR007, first time posting here but I have been trailing John Ryan for quite a while here. I think you will find honesty on this thread more than anywhere else on this forum. Are you a competing handicapper? Of course John at the end would like our business but he is going about doing at the right way and sir you are not. I find John's takes refreshing and honest and different from alot of handicappers in this forum.

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Jr007 I understand what u try to said, but those peoples who been let u down and play u doesnt mean every is same, give john a credit for help every one to cash some money that we been lost, since john was here at the start we all know that we do earn alots cash lately. Lat couple years I was follow one person I lost so much money like over hundred G” but since john was here I earn over 30 g+ I knkw pass couple on his college football wasnt accucy that much but at least he does try his best I dont blame him for my lose cause I give him my trust. I dont play small I play big, when john post 5* im play 500 to 1000, when john 10* 1000 to 3000, I live in southwest philly my line straight from asian we cash money after the game end. I appciate what john does and I love his system.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post

I had internet last night at 6:30, but for some reason, every time I went to post on the thread, my goggle chrome would give me an 'oops Snap' error.. then I would refresh and it appear that my post took. Then be-booted, reset the cash, and still no post from me. So, I was trying desperately to get it posted at the normal time for Sunday Night Football.

Second, what changed this game from a 'no -play' to a 10* was several items. I began to research historical games and found that there were numerous ones where a back-up quarterback took the helm and the defense of that team stepped up their game. I then looked at the match ups between a non-existent Giants rushing attack and how the Eagles 'wide-nine' had begun to come together.. It became very obvious to me that the Giants would be turned into an even greater one dimensional team than they already were. Then there is the Vince Young factor and Giants secondary that has been torched all year. Their inability to prepare for his style and lack of any tendencies was going to make it rough for them. And then looking at Andy Ried's history of being a terrible game day coach, but one that has bordered on genius in preparing the RIGHT offense scheme to fit the players was the last factor. The sim, upped to this to a 10* graded play with the line movement. Now, the sim, has no idea that there was a back-up quarterback in place, but what it does know is that similar line movements have meant certain occurrences. Hope this further helps and sorry for the posting troubles I had early evening Sunday.
    Sooo whos our backup at the helm tonight you say!? Well its the journeyman PALKO. Man by you saying this John your giving me greater reasoning on KC!

JR007

I question the record, i took the time to go back, no one else here has done so to my knowledge, , plenty of motive here to "misrepresent it" (the record )..he...works here for hits on the website, also is in business in this field, check various websites, I see his name pop up elsewhere, more than one website, he has his system , good for him and hope you all win money, but I have been gambling for close to 40 years, so I know what I am talking about, if it is what he says it is...he should have no problem with posting the games(teams) both won or lost, ....if he cannot do that do not post a record at all......

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

OMG , john had been give us free pick not like he selling it, what els a man got to do ? In the webiste he sell his pick, but in here he give us free didnt cost no penny what els u asking for jr007, we are all gambler let put it on the table tonight new england vs kc if u think u better or what ever on earth u been think then show us who should win tonight with cover the spread plus the over/under ? If asia way like we alway play gun on the table with 1 bullet who lose shoot them self.

First ... 58596061626364 ... Last