chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

i can guarantee the world arizona beats duke....literally guarantee

trust me, take it to the bank, +9 is great but not needed, stick your kids college funds on the arizona wildcats moneyline against the duke blue devils on march 24th. arizona will win the game. that is all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xxdjstriderxx

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i thought michigan would've beat duke but yeah i see arizona doing it. fauck duke

zanman822
    zanman822's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I would take +9 but believe duke still wins by 1 point.

chargers4222

this is not even a prediction, it is a guarantee. scrap the "every game is 50/50" talk. i dont want to give my reason for this because i do believe in message board jinxes and dont want too many people on it, im mainly doing this for recorded proof. arizona will win. +400. go get it before it drops to +350 or less

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

post screenshot of said bet

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

You have a shot with +9 but Arizona will not beat Duke and that is the only guarantee I can give you.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke will win the game and cover the speard

Everybody on the wildcats getting the points and vegas cleans up

chargers4222

i dont bet online, those sites never pay up. duke is my favorite team and has been since i was 9. arizona will win. vegas had to instill duke as 9 point favorites so everybody who would think the sharp play is arizona would be scared off and duke die hards would just anticipate a blowout. if vegas gave the real line of arizona -2, obviously everybody would say "oh, all the squares will be on duke, ill bet arizona" and their profit would be lost

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    i dont bet online, those sites never pay up. duke is my favorite team and has been since i was 9. arizona will win. vegas had to instill duke as 9 point favorites so everybody who would think the sharp play is arizona would be scared off and duke die hards would just anticipate a blowout. if vegas gave the real line of arizona -2, obviously everybody would say "oh, all the squares will be on duke, ill bet arizona" and their profit would be lost
    who exactly? I have never had one not pay me. You know you have to keep your account balance above zero to be able to cash out?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spargament, D3 Mighty Ducks, nickos86, and freakydave

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Lol the "real line of arizona -2" ... you're clueless.

Wackabrew
    Wackabrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

This is hysterical. By what measure would Arizona ever be a 2 point favorite over Duke? Please show your work on this one, as there is no way that you got that line using any rational method.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

If you are proclaiming a , pencil me in for the Dukies.

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

yup

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Doesn't matter how long you have been a Duke fan. I have been a fan since Danny Ferry days. Duke will win, the cover will be tough. Duke got punched in the mouth by Michigan yesterday and will recover nicely against AZ. To much firepower and experience riding with Duke. AZ got the win over a slumping Texas. Yes, slumping. Texas record the last 9 games, 5-4. Not including the lose to AZ but including a squeaking win against Oakland by 4 points. An Oakland team who lost by a combined 56 points to 4 ranked teams this year. Only win against a "ranked" team was Tennessee..well TN performance need not be explained. Your "prediction" has no merit. As far as Arizona being a 9 point dog..bookies want you to take Arizona and be scared to bet to much on Duke to cover.

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

another lock pick ......when will they learn, i cant wait to bump this back up on thursday

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    Doesn't matter how long you have been a Duke fan. I have been a fan since Danny Ferry days. Duke will win, the cover will be tough. Duke got punched in the mouth by Michigan yesterday and will recover nicely against AZ. To much firepower and experience riding with Duke. AZ got the win over a slumping Texas. Yes, slumping. Texas record the last 9 games, 5-4. Not including the lose to AZ but including a squeaking win against Oakland by 4 points. An Oakland team who lost by a combined 56 points to 4 ranked teams this year. Only win against a "ranked" team was Tennessee..well TN performance need not be explained. Your "prediction" has no merit. As far as Arizona being a 9 point dog..bookies want you to take Arizona and be scared to bet to much on Duke to cover.
    Take the Duke ML -1Million

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy is betting on Duke and he wants to insure that Duke wins by jinxing Arizona.

Ice House

There is one question I have about Arizona.....

How is their point guard play? will they be able to matchup with Irving and Smith? If so I think Arizona wins.

If we could put an Arizona jersey on Kemba Walker I think Arizona would be a lock.

dotheopposite

Yeah the ML payout is $hitty. Not worth the risk. I would have to parlay the ML if anything. If you have a lot of $ to play with, make a sizeable wager for Duke to cover and be a square. Public is all over Arizona. Last line check was 8.5

Ice House

Public is all over Arizona???????? Are you ******* kidding me???? Prove it

dotheopposite

Covers.com. It's early but 60% public on AZ to cover already and line is dropping..dropped .5 point at 5dimes already anyways

Ice House

wow I would have thought Joe the public would be on Duke.....

I guess people are looking at the 2 point win vs Michigan in North Carolina and now Duke has to fly across the country to play a better team.

A lot of times after a team has a close game like that the next game is a blowout

dotheopposite

Yeah that is what I am saying. Folks just need to be careful with taking the dog in this one. I'm not saying AZ can't cover or win. Just about any team can win if the stars align. Just don't bet the farm. Should even have more hesitation if you fade the threads that start with " i can guarantee the world arizona beats duke....literally guarantee"

Back up your guarantee with

His comment about online bookies not paying up is retarded. There are good ones out there that pay with no issues. There are also bad ones that make up excuses not to pay you as well. Do your research...most of the good ones are at the top of this screen. Don't try to cheat them and you will have no issues

chargers4222

2betdsi owed me 1600 and still does to this day. they asked for my birth certificate and copies of bank statements and still never sent me my money. im just stating this to show to my friends after it hits. technically, i want all of you to bet on duke so i can be on the lesser bet side, but do as you wish. there is no statistical merit to this pick, it is just a pick. ill bump this myself thursday, thanks

Ice House

the Greek pays up

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Wanna bet? I say Duke wins.

Wackabrew
    Wackabrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

2betdsi owed me 1600 and still does to this day. they asked for my birth certificate and copies of bank statements and still never sent me my money. im just stating this to show to my friends after it hits. technically, i want all of you to bet on duke so i can be on the lesser bet side, but do as you wish. there is no statistical merit to this pick, it is just a pick. ill bump this myself thursday, thanks
    These two posts are completely incompatible. You say AZ should be a two point favorite, and then say you have no statistical reason why this should be so. If you titled this post "W.A.G." I'd be less inclined to call you a moron.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9059

so if i put 10 k on az moneyy line and lose you'll pay me ?

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

If he guarantees it then I must take Arizona. Crayzee we have nothing to lOse he will give us our money back if we lose. But it's a lock so we don't have to worry about that haha. Arizona all day I say

chargers4222

i never said the word lock. its a guarantee. the line would never be ari -2, but they will win by 2 points to technically thats the real line. i really dont care what you people do im just trying to help out. bet duke ml, no way they lose so go all in, right? at the same token, you should prolly take out some loans on kansas ml cause obviously thats a lock too. i mean, duke and kansas are the better teams, no way they lose

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

arizona guards are very good and capable of matching the three point shots made by duke or even out shoot them , there guards are deadly from behinfd the arc and they can really penetrate a defense, im telling you arizona is a live dog thursday and to the guy that goes back to danny ferry that means nothing i watch college basketball for years and i know when a team presents match up problems for another and arizona presents duke with a ton of them

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Public is all over Arizona???????? Are you ******* kidding me???? Prove it
    ugh, like 80%....its just too many points right...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

If you were a Pro and had any points, I would take them all.

Arizona has like 1% chance to win at this point.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I'll take my chance with Coach K and 4 days to prep. Perhaps the biggest mismatch of all.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

President Obama has Arizona winning this game in his bracket , js . Also the top 2 bracketeers on ESPN have Arizona over Duke .

1234 ... Last