KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Georgia Tech(-5.5) vs UNC

if i could get this game at GT -5.5 i would just love it...........no Ed Davis for UNC, thats like when the celts miss garnett. this is an appropriate line even if he was playing..........also its on FoxFL if anyone has an extended cable or dish package. this one is a gem for me

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tech moneyline. They need it

KingKolzig

GT -7 and i would still take it. ML -250 is pretty steep. Maybe buy it down to -4...........either way this game is right there for tech to win handily

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

I'm a UNC homer, so take everything you read with that in mind.

Although Ed Davis is out (and was out on Sunday with NC State) John Henson, the one to fill most of his minutes, is quite a player in his own right. (9 pts, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 blocks in about 25 mins on Saturday).

The offense Ed brings will be missed since the inability to put the ball in the hoop is the bane of UNC's current season. (Davis' avg'd 13 and 9 on the season before the SI Injury).

When capping games with UNC the rest of the season make sure to check in and see if Tyler Zeller or Travis Wear are expected to play (neither are tomorrow, but getting closer). The depth will do wonders.

Hewitt's M.O. seems to be that he always loses the games he's supposed to win. They play much better at home than on the road (12-1 vs 4-6). UNC's road record however is even more atrocious on the road so this being at a raucous GT certainly favors GT.

For me, the more Ginyard plays (and if Deon Thompson keeps looking a thousand years old, unable to leap over a phone book and dis-interested) the less likely UNC is to win. Another 'fist through the wall' issue is how easy it has been this year to take a loose ball away from a UNC player.

By the numbers, this certainly looks like a GT cover. For me, a blatant homer, I think the young kids are figuring it out a bit better (esp with a win on Saturday in the absence of Ed Davis) and I personally don't think Paul Hewitt can coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Every year he keeps his job on the heels of the "but amazing recruits X, Y, and Z are due in next year, we got to keep him" sentiment.

GL all!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Tech has not played well lately. Beat NC State by 2 at home. Then went on the road and lost to Miami and Wake. I'm a huge Carolina fan and all this being said i will be playing the Yellow Jackets ha. They should come out fired up and beat up on the Heels. Look for alot of turnovers by the Heels in the first half. Thinkin about putting in a wager for GT on the first half.

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Tech has not played well lately. Beat NC State by 2 at home. Then went on the road and lost to Miami and Wake. I'm a huge Carolina fan and all this being said i will be playing the Yellow Jackets ha. They should come out fired up and beat up on the Heels. Look for alot of turnovers by the Heels in the first half. Thinkin about putting in a wager for GT on the first half.
    Definite possibility GT comes out big (and UNC forgets that they have a game to play) in the first half, all things considered. If GT traps well, it won't be close.

KingKolzig

Even better , I didnt even know zeller might be out. he makes 2 or 3 plays a game that even the announcers are suprised by. Roy needs big talent to win. He cant coach an undermanned team on the road in the ACC. The UNC jersey doesnt mean much this year, GT will feel confident but a little cautious considering they need a win badly. GT 75-63

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the under 149 unc actually playing defense now, gt always brings d.

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    on the under 149 unc actually playing defense now, gt always brings d.
    UNC isn't scoring like the days of old, GT plays D and 9 out of UNC's last 10 have went under.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC and under

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

All over Ga Tech... If UNC can slow this game down, they have a shot at winning, otherwise, I find it nearly impossible for them to match Ga Techs scoring... I'd put the line, realistically, at Ga Tech (8.5) or even (9) Don't see why they can't win this game by double digits...

If the spread scares you the under is the play...

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Tech should be able to cover this one after the letdown last week.

KingKolzig

such EZ money.............did anyone catch it on FoxFl.........it was also on TBN.............which of course is the Total Beatdown Network

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy under

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn Carolina is bad, good day

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

EASY money...