2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Saturday hoops discussion/plays/whatever

gonna play a big card today, just getting started hopefully we get everyone to chime in with thoughts, plays, and we can come up with a bunch of winners...ill get it started with the one i played already and go from there as i go thru card...anyone up looking at the card feel free to add whatever as ill look at any gm anyone wants to talk bout the next few hours, got shit to do in the morning but will have numbers i want on totals and will post ones im playing from phone when they come out...

la salle+3.5/ml.. catching points at home is little crazy i think,, they a vet group who values the rock, they went to vcu last year and made them play at their tempo, personally i dont think this vcu team as good, la salle isnt yet but there no reason they cant be and were playing good ball before slipping up in last gm.. bottom line is vcu isnt shit in the halfcourt and la salle gonna make them play a halfcourt gm when they not taking easy runouts off some ill advised vcu jumpers.. i feel like the wrong team favored but in fairness GW is the only impressive home win la salle has... im sure if i bet la salle now at +3.5 it will close at +5 or some shit but playing them anyway and will prob play ml when it comes out...

rybread9
    rybread9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Maryland upset? Line seems low

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rybread9 View Post
    Maryland upset? Line seems low
    someone i respect who follows maryland rather closely is on pitt so it prob pass for me cause i dont like this kind of gm at all, seems short plus pit steamrolled them not that long ago..

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

Really like Duke 1H

1H plays for Duke have been great so far so why stop now?

2daBank

feel like a sucker but vols+9.5 seems like a lot.. also lean wake-1.5, nova-2.5 (square road chalk for sure but them or nothing), nw+9.5 or maybe under depending, lots of totals depending on number..

lsu i wanna trust on road cause i think they the better team and bama style kinda plays well with them as bama tries to speed teams up on the offensive end but think tigers play a little better when they are sped up, yea they will turn it over some which will give bama points and depending on number over might be better, gotta see where line goes cause feels like getting shorted at +1.5 anyway..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDetroit View Post
    Really like Duke 1H

1H plays for Duke have been great so far so why stop now?
    easy answer is i think line somewhat high, not that im dying to play against puke or anything but seems little high to me and i havnt been riding puke 1st half so dont wanna jump on when it too late, if you been cashin with it certainly can blame ya i guess..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Like St Joseph's

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Id stay far away from Nova

Does Va Tech get 40?

Rutgers seems to be catching too many

E Ky looked good against Belmont earlier, 6 seems like a lot

pitt # looks light

havent capped yet, fukkin sivk

2daBank

fuk it these 1s im playing now..

la salle+3.5
    WF-1.5
    vols+9.5
    wofford-3

hopefully dont get killed on line moves..waiting on bunch more and totals..

GT21Megatron

Maryland is sooooo bad

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Id stay far away from Nova

Does Va Tech get 40?

Rutgers seems to be catching too many

E Ky looked good against Belmont earlier, 6 seems like a lot

pitt # looks light

havent capped yet, fukkin sivk
    under in the tech/uva has a ton of appeal depending.. pitt number def feels light and off the 20 point beatdown of terps not that long ago.. waiting on nova for now.. i was sick as hell last few days, sux, finally getting back on my feet today, hope u feel better pal..

GT21Megatron

I like WVU catching +14 @ Oklahoma St.....WVU can score

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Like St Joseph's
    not sure they catching enough points for me, a 3 point dependent team that doesnt exactly value the rock playing on the road against a team that turns you over and defends really well behind the arc

2daBank

I like WVU catching +14 @ Oklahoma St.....WVU can score
    seems like a lot of damn points for sure.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure they catching enough points for me, a 3 point dependent team that doesnt exactly value the rock playing on the road against a team that turns you over and defends really well behind the arc
    This is true but two huge wins against Dayton and UMAss for Richmond. I mean Richmond gonna keep rolling along? st Joseph's is tough.....big time tough

GT21Megatron

Why the Vols???..... Florida has experience, PG play which is essential and length....they're dark horse National Championship worthy IMO

2daBank

This is true but two huge wins against Dayton and UMAss for Richmond. I mean Richmond gonna keep rolling along? st Joseph's is tough.....big time tough
    fair question and i dunno to be honest, i dont really like richmond either, i think it a pretty good line.. just dont think st joe's gm is the kind that travels well and they havnt played enough road games to really prove if that correct or not but last season the only 2 teams they beat on the road in conf were fordham and dusquesne i believe.. at that number i gottta think they can win and while they might i dont think their chances are great..

GT21Megatron

fair question and i dunno to be honest, i dont really like richmond either, i think it a pretty good line.. just dont think st joe's gm is the kind that travels well and they havnt played enough road games to really prove if that correct or not but last season the only 2 teams they beat on the road in conf were fordham and dusquesne i believe.. at that number i gottta think they can win and while they might i dont think their chances are great..
    Pushed UMAss to the brink and should of won @ UMAss

2daBank

Why the Vols???..... Florida has experience, PG play which is essential and length....they're dark horse National Championship worthy IMO
    nothing against gators, dont think they significantly better than vols tho..dont believe gators have beat any of the solid teams they have played by this big of a number, think the closest was beating richmond at home by 9 and needless to say i like vols better than them.. feel like vols much improved from last years team that got gators...9.5 just seemed like too much as i woulda made it 7 at most..

2daBank

Pushed UMAss to the brink and should of won @ UMAss
    as have many teams of late.. still put more stock into the fact i dont like their gm on the road and they havnt beaten a quality opponent on the road in some time.. like i said tho not like im real interested in richmond as i agree it prob be close, that number feels like it might be in the air till the very end.. gl if you play them..

GT21Megatron

nothing against gators, dont think they significantly better than vols tho..dont believe gators have beat any of the solid teams they have played by this big of a number, think the closest was beating richmond at home by 9 and needless to say i like vols better than them.. feel like vols much improved from last years team that got gators...9.5 just seemed like too much as i woulda made it 7 at most..
    Good stuff. My shit is NBA I'm right around .500 in NCAAB....had Washington and UCLA yesterday with Arizona who had an epic collapse/point shaving with the McConnell wide open layup turned wrap around pass.....I'll catch up with you tomorrow.....keep up the good work

GT21Megatron

Gonna take your LaSalle play........I'm in VA and this VCU team can't rebound to save their life....surprised they handled Dayton the way they did

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I have early- to mid-afternoon leans on Providence, Northwestern, La Salle, Miami, Rhode Island, Colorado State and maybe Purdue.
    Last edited by No coincidences; 01-25-14 at 01:39 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I have early- to mid-afternoon leans on Providence, Northwestern, La Salle, Miami, Rhode Island, Colorado State and maybe Purdue.
    havnt looked at uri, csu, yet.. agree with rest of leans but good chance i prefer under more in several of those depending on number, cept purdue where might like the over more depending..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I think I'm going with Providence and Northwestern early, and see where it goes from there.
    Last edited by No coincidences; 01-25-14 at 02:04 AM.

2daBank

I think I'm going with Providence and Miami early, and see where it goes from there. Will wait to get a better # on the Canes, though.
    provo makes a lot of sense, just think there a chance they set the total high enough ill like the under better.. who knows how damn low they will set the cuse/canes number? and not sure ill love it after they played a gm under 90 not that long ago but damn points hard to find.. canes get to +7 ill prob join you..jeez, canes got off all of 40 shots the 1st meeting and 4 fts, lol.. and still only lost by 5 on the back of a 17-9 cuse run the last 10 min..

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Rutgers looking like an upset for Saturday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Rutgers looking like an upset for Saturday.
    as much as id love to fade ucon rutgers doesnt inspire a whole lot of confidence.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

provo makes a lot of sense, just think there a chance they set the total high enough ill like the under better.. who knows how damn low they will set the cuse/canes number? and not sure ill love it after they played a gm under 90 not that long ago but damn points hard to find.. canes get to +7 ill prob join you..jeez, canes got off all of 40 shots the 1st meeting and 4 fts, lol.. and still only lost by 5 on the back of a 17-9 cuse run the last 10 min..
    Scary how many noon bets I like vs. the rest of the card. Looks like I'm going to either be sinking or swimming early by taking Providence, Northwestern, maybe Miami if the line is right, and even possibly tailing you on La Salle.

2daBank

Scary how many noon bets I like vs. the rest of the card. Looks like I'm going to either be sinking or swimming early by taking Providence, Northwestern, maybe Miami if the line is right, and even possibly tailing you on La Salle.
    im just moving into the 5-6 oclock gms and have a ton of leans and possible totals, like i said im playing a huge card today, lol...sux i got stuff to do so im pretty much gonna have everything bet for the day once totals come out and just hope for the best

2daBank

NC what do you think of wyo? ive always hated -5/5.5 favs for some reason but when i look at the gm played in nevada where wyo didnt shoot well from 3 and didnt have a huge adv at the line, both things i think may happen in this second meeting then factor in Nev coming off a double ot gm where burton played 49 minutes gotta lean wyo here..

2daBank

starting to see why you like more early games, so far most the later gms ive done leans to the "square" ass laying points side..even hard not to play shockers with way they rolling teams..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20532

I like Providence as well fellas. Miami Florida could be a play, in what will probably be a low scoring game, getting 6.5 points at home not a bad thing. Might get up to 7 by tip off.

Might have to play Cyclones. Cyclones are due for a big breakout game, and I just don't think KState can keep up with them. KState is overrated as hell, still don't understand how they are a top 25 team. Thoughts on Marquette/Nova fellas? I kind of like Marquette catching points at home in a big time game.

And Wisky ain't gonna lose again are they. Pinny offering Wisky -4.5 but with juice.

And in my opinion, it is Mich St or nothing. Clearly a Sparty line. No Dawson or Payne, and Mich St is still a 5 point fave? I think it may be time to start fading Michigan. I still think Michigan finishes outside the top 3 in the Big Ten, maybe even outside the top 4 or 5. I still can't believe how little drop off there has been from losing pretty much their entire team from last year.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Love Vols and Deacs, will be on both. Will be on Michigan, missed +5 so gonna wait to see if it comes back. Can't wait for totals to be released. BOL today Bank.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

I want this Nova line to go up so I can get more Marquette pts.

123 Last