THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Louisville/Colorado state 1st half

I think Louisville is gonna be able to cover the -6.5 spread. They can push the tempo and as long as they can stop colorado state from absolutely murdering them on the glass they should have about a 10 point lead at half with their good pressure defense.

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

I like Colorado St. in this game. Pretty good ball handling team, can pass, hits the glass, good half court team. Should really test Louisville.
    Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I think Louisville is gonna be able to cover the -6.5 spread. They can push the tempo and as long as they can stop colorado state from absolutely murdering them on the glass they should have about a 10 point lead at half with their good pressure defense.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    I like Colorado St. in this game. Pretty good ball handling team, can pass, hits the glass, good half court team. Should really test Louisville.
    I agree they're a good team. But Louisville is also. They play damn good defense, tons better than Missouri and I think they can offset colo st rebounding with their pressure and good guard play

survivalinstinct
    survivalinstinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Expect a lot of easy baskets from both sides. The first half over looks easy .

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11321

Ville usually gets off to slow starts. Very slow.

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Colorado St 1H coud be a fun playy