gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Lakerboy, where will you be posting your NFL picks? In this thread or the NFL forum?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Lakerboy, where will you be posting your NFL picks? In this thread or the NFL forum?
    I have a nfl thread dont worry you will see them in there

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I am calling this Clean the Clock day BC if we can escape Friday with positive units, Saturday will be crushed! Lets get em tonight. Is aiming for +15 units too High?

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    You all lost !!!!!!! BIG TIME DUNASSES!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 11:29 AM. Reason: image does not exist

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

mexican + lakerboy =

+14 units yesterday.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    I am calling this Clean the Clock day BC if we can escape Friday with positive units, Saturday will be crushed! Lets get em tonight. Is aiming for +15 units too High?
    Dont aim too high but i like todays card. Getting out of friday with money is a good sign. Then we have NFL tomorrow

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy
    I am the real peoples champ......
    Yes, yes you are sir.
    Appreciate the help and awesome picks. Let the haters hate, those who matter APPRECIATE!!!!

goldseeker
    goldseeker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Great job, laker

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Keep it up LB

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dont aim too high but i like todays card. Getting out of friday with money is a good sign. Then we have NFL tomorrow
    How nicely we cleaned up last weeks NFL?

Aubsdad
    Aubsdad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

Nets +16.5 ?? Seems like it should be +25 ....are they the worst team ever or am I missing something. God they suck !

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    You all lost !!!!!!! BIG TIME DUNASSES!!
    i see what you're saying with the avatar, but this is not BMM. No way he would display a record like that in his sig of only 50%.....no way in hell. he always fudged the #'s....

plus, i dont think he has anything to do with The Sharp Group. but i havent been there in months so have no idea.

just probably one of the many trolls you will encounter with all the attention you now have.

Aubsdad

Jazz -8000, Nets +2622 at Pinny...don't remember seeing a ML -8000 before. Crazy.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

My story of how I discovered Lakerboy is as follows...

One day I was searching through the NBA message boards when I saw an NBA thread with over 80,000 views in Mid-December I thought "What the hell's going on in that thread?" The thread was called "Who wants my NBA plays?"

I followed the thread for several pages and couldn't believe what I saw, he was picking games with ease, and although he is only about 70% (which is amazing), he picks his spots to make his big multiple unit plays. He almost never loses when playing 4+ units.

So on Christmas day, I remember he posted that he was taking the under in like all the games and he picked a few more games, I remember he went something like 5 for 6 on that day.

Then on New Year's day, he made a thread in the college football forum guaranteeing he would go at least 5-1, very arrogant of him as people were incredibly skeptic. At the end of the day, he went 7-0-1. By then I was hooked and a true believer...he has saved me from making bad bets although every time he picks the Nets I fade his pick and come out on top. With the exception of betting on the Nets, I always take LB's advice, although I wish he didn't tell me to stay away from Portland last night...but to be honest, he's saved me from making bad decisions plenty of times.

A couple things I've noticed is that he likes to take teams that are slight underdogs at home who usually end up winning the game outright and when he does bet on the favorite, he hits it hard with multiple units and wins big. For example, a typical Lakerboy bet would be the Wizards +2.5 at home vs the hornets or Philly at home +3 vs Dallas...

I remember when he said he was taking 50 units on the Saints, and everyone almost shit their pants,and everyone was on the Cards, but he was counting his money by halftime...

One very challenging thing about tailing LB is finding his pick and submitting it on time with the same amount of units he has...it's very challenging, you just gotta trust his pick and keep the faith...

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pride>ufc View Post
    my story of how i discovered lakerboy is as follows...

One day i was searching through the nba message boards when i saw an nba thread with over 80,000 views in mid-december i thought "what the hell's going on in that thread?" the thread was called "who wants my nba plays?"

i followed the thread for several pages and couldn't believe what i saw, he was picking games with ease, and although he is only about 70% (which is amazing), he picks his spots to make his big multiple unit plays. He almost never loses when playing 4+ units.

So on christmas day, i remember he posted that he was taking the under in like all the games and he picked a few more games, i remember he went something like 5 for 6 on that day.

Then on new year's day, he made a thread in the college football forum guaranteeing he would go at least 5-1, very arrogant of him as people were incredibly skeptic. At the end of the day, he went 7-0-1. By then i was hooked and a true believer...he has saved me from making bad bets although every time he picks the nets i fade his pick and come out on top. With the exception of betting on the nets, i always take lb's advice, although i wish he didn't tell me to stay away from portland last night...but to be honest, he's saved me from making bad decisions plenty of times.

A couple things i've noticed is that he likes to take teams that are slight underdogs at home who usually end up winning the game outright and when he does bet on the favorite, he hits it hard with multiple units and wins big. For example, a typical lakerboy bet would be the wizards +2.5 at home vs the hornets or philly at home +3 vs dallas...

I remember when he said he was taking 50 units on the saints, and everyone almost shit their pants,and everyone was on the cards, but he was counting his money by halftime...

One very challenging thing about tailing lb is finding his pick and submitting it on time with the same amount of units he has...it's very challenging, you just gotta trust his pick and keep the faith...

nice story

lordmohs
    lordmohs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Lakerboy, i wake up in the mornings chanting LB, LB, LB.......... no homo

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by lordmohs View Post
    Lakerboy, i wake up in the mornings chanting LB, LB, LB.......... no homo

Aubsdad

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LB, do you bet MLB ??

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Aubsdad View Post
    LB, do you bet MLB ??
    yes

BDS8885
    BDS8885's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey LB, you do college hoops too, especially march madness?
    If you dont who is the "LB" of college basketball?

Airjoe30jb
    Airjoe30jb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BDS8885 View Post
    Hey LB, you do college hoops too, especially march madness?
    If you dont who is the "LB" of college basketball?
    Great question! I was wondering the same thing... Happy to hear you do MLB though too.... That is BIG

paco

LB, who should I take in the water polo match today?

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

How about handball?

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey lb how bout i give you my account # and password and you make me rich

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't wait to see what you have today

paco

Orlando looks goods

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troillunge
    Troillunge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Just want to step in line of humble and greatful disciples to an extremely successful and sympathetic capper. I will therefore dedicate my first post to lakerboy, and assure him that no matter how deep the valleys of defeat may be in the far or near future, he will always have my respect and gratitude for what he has done to my bankroll this past month and yes, I'm one of those who don't (or at least didn't) know anything about basketball or nba, but now I'm watching games live and just loving it! The only thing I'm worried about now is how long lb is going to be allowed to continue this bookie slaughter.. I have never ever placed a basketball bet before I started tailing lb, and my bookie must really be . so once again, thank you lb!

Ps: I'm not religious, at least I wasn't before the revelation of lb

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    LB, who should I take in the water polo match today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mybologne View Post
    How about handball?

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    Hey lb how bout i give you my account # and password and you make me rich

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

LB you are carrying this forum. If you stop posting your plays you will kill the forum. Great job, great stuff.

I am an LB beleiver.

Officially on the bandwagon.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

My best LB play, at a wedding in early December! On a toilet break I checked the site and his thread, he was going big on the 76ers, with a bit of drink in me I upped my stake. 76ers covered with ease and the wedding beers turned into cocktails
    LB is a great capper! Best to up the ante on NBA Wednesdays, take it easy Fridays and tail him large on the NFL - especially when he puts down a 50x bet!!!

bojangles
    bojangles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been tailing LB for a week now and it's been unbelievable so far... But It's really hard to get in both of my plays from my local and Bodog account right after the other but I'd rather get in the plays to the local since they take it up to the tip off. Oh well, I like seeing cash at the end of the week instead of in my bank account

ballaholic
    ballaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is lakerboy still going to put his picks over here or he's going to start another thread

lcf
    lcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

Here

bojangles
    bojangles's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah just no player talk or play by play.

First ... 80818283848586 ... Last