bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

im on live chat, but i think im on punked. they could not be more unhelpful if they tried

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

they gave me a number to call for wagering. been 5 + minutes. just a recording talking about bitcoin

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

that's all i got

michael777

anyone else getting this today with sportsbetting.ag when logging in? Error message:
    Please contact customer service to restore account access. You can contact us via live chat here or phone at 1-888-843-9027. I call,email,and chat and NO ONE responds

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

A+ book

michael777

So I finally got a hold of someone on the phone after all day,she looked up my account,she said nothing is wrong,yet i still can't log in,so who knows,LOL

bitbr
    bitbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

payout by bitcoin - info: Corrections Required
    Your payout request cannot be completed for the following reasons:
    Credit card deposit submitted in last 7 business days

I never use credit card, joke ://

RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Is it very uncommon that a Bitcoin payout now already takes over 80 hours to arrive since the message in my BOL account was posted that the withdrawal was processed succesfully?
    It shows as paid already since over 80 hours and I still do not see them appear in my Electrum wallet, even though for sure there is no problem on my side since I did receive payments from other merchants in that same wallet in recent days!

Has anyone ever had to wait more than 4 days and did it still arrive at some point?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    Is it very uncommon that a Bitcoin payout now already takes over 80 hours to arrive since the message in my BOL account was posted that the withdrawal was processed succesfully?
    It shows as paid already since over 80 hours and I still do not see them appear in my Electrum wallet, even though for sure there is no problem on my side since I did receive payments from other merchants in that same wallet in recent days!

Has anyone ever had to wait more than 4 days and did it still arrive at some point?
    that long from request, but never a wait when it says it was processed... something goofy must've happened

bjb7223

Website is working perfectly for me. Who knows how long it will last.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Do a search at blockchain.info for the wallet address you gave BOL. It should show you the transaction if it exists. Nothing is taking 4 days to confirm on the network right now. Unless it was accidentally sent with almost no miners fee.

If you cannot sort this out with them, send in your BOL account details and the bitcoin address on a complaint form and SBR might be able to get a manager to double check what is going on for you.

bjb7223

website still working. Are the problems behind them?

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11154

desktop not working for me again, bol such a pain in the ass.

michael777

I still have to click lost password and create a new password every single time in order to log in,just a joke,they keep telling me to clear the cache , i did,it has nothing to do with that,disgraceful

RemRoos

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do a search at blockchain.info for the wallet address you gave BOL. It should show you the transaction if it exists. Nothing is taking 4 days to confirm on the network right now. Unless it was accidentally sent with almost no miners fee.

If you cannot sort this out with them, send in your BOL account details and the bitcoin address on a complaint form and SBR might be able to get a manager to double check what is going on for you.
    Thanks for offering your help!
    I have now submitted the complaint form and also provided screenshots proving that I did not receive the Bitcoins and that the address indeed belongs to my wallet. Hope you can contact a BOL-manager quickly because to be honest this situation is stressing me out more and more!

Optional

Thanks for offering your help!
    I have now submitted the complaint form and also provided screenshots proving that I did not receive the Bitcoins and that the address indeed belongs to my wallet. Hope you can contact a BOL-manager quickly because to be honest this situation is stressing me out more and more!
    Sorry, but I doubt it will be addressed until after Easter now.

bjb7223

Looks like BetOnline is back. Everything has been smoothed the past few days.

michael777

not for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RemRoos

Oh that is fine...anywhere in the next 2-3 days would be great for me already!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

28 pages

RemRoos

Thanks SBR for your quick help!
    I just received the funds in my Electrum wallet. Since BTC value dropped a lot in recent days I was already fearing I would get the lower amount as per the conversion rate of last week, but they used the current conversion rate. Which is fair, although it only illustrates that they indeed never sent the funds. Still a mystery to me how this could have happened and also didnt get any update from BOL apart from a message that my payout has been requested again and processed.
    So, I'm glad it's solved!

But if you know how this could have happened I would be curious to know! Thanks again cause I really think your interference helped to push BOL!

Optional

Thanks SBR for your quick help!
    I just received the funds in my Electrum wallet. Since BTC value dropped a lot in recent days I was already fearing I would get the lower amount as per the conversion rate of last week, but they used the current conversion rate. Which is fair, although it only illustrates that they indeed never sent the funds. Still a mystery to me how this could have happened and also didnt get any update from BOL apart from a message that my payout has been requested again and processed.
    So, I'm glad it's solved!

But if you know how this could have happened I would be curious to know! Thanks again cause I really think your interference helped to push BOL!
    Glad to hear they sorted it out for you RemRoos. I have no idea what the problem was though :\

First ... 25262728