JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Bad batches of Heroin are killing alot of people like crazy these days. Should legalize that if you want to cut down on over dozes and bad street batches..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-06-17 at 01:08 PM.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    guys are clearly not getting your over the top sarcastic parallel you are drawing with guns

i'd argue its a false parallel anyways for many reasons.

but if YOU DID make those drugs legal but regulated them heavily, then maybe it would be safer and we could pay less taxes. as the druggie money would go to the government and legit business people and not mobs and gangs.

so yes to more drug and gun regulations!!!!
    And or blow would be way better

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bad batches of Heroin are killing alot of people like crazy these day. Should legalize that if you want to cut down on over dozes and bad street batches..
    That went on in the 70's and 80's too, not bad batches, but people were taking too much, it was too pure. It was so available and the competition was so intense that they could sell it at almost highest purity. Lines wrapped around buildings in broad daylight in NYC. Without drugs the economy would take a hit, because its partly built on it, this question was asked to a group of individuals who lived in an exclusive neighborhood, something along the effect of heroin deaths and the drug not existing vs. them paying more money, basically all sided with keeping the drug as is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That went on in the 70's and 80's too, not bad batches, but people were taking too much, it was too pure. It was so available and the competition was so intense that they could sell it at almost highest purity. Lines wrapped around buildings in broad daylight in NYC.
    Heroin is just horrible. I think it's the worst drug out there.. Gotta be nuts to put a needle into your arm and shoot up Heroin for the first time.. You could be signing your death warrant.. I really don't know how anyone could do that?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Heroin is just horrible. I think it's the worst drug out there.. Gotta be nuts to put a needle into your arm and shoot up Heroin for the first time.. You could be signing your death warrant.. I really don't know how anyone could do that?
    Well, usually someone else does it for you the first few times until you get the hang of it.

jtoler

Never done any hard drugs myself, but I imagine heroin is so so nice though for those who take it. I had surgery once and was given morphine, all pain gone and was feeling so so good. I felt so good that when it wore off and the nurse asked me if Id like some more or a regular pain drug, I opted for the regular pain drug. That morphine felt too good, had to use mindpower lol to say no to it. Even today every now when the surgery crosses my mind Ill remember the morphine and I immediately think about something else lol. One dose of taking that stuff you remember how good it was and thats been many years ago.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Well, usually someone else does it for you the first few times until you get the hang of it.

Yep, stupid people do stupid things I guess. It's beyond stupid though..

It's like Hey buddy can you shoot me up with that dirty needle for the first time as I wanna try heroin and see what it feels like?.. Then I can get Aids, maybe OD and die and be sick everyday when I don't use daily. Sounds like so much fun to me...Uggggh...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Never done any hard drugs myself, but I imagine heroin is so so nice though for those who take it. I had surgery once and was given morphine, all pain gone and was feeling so so good. I felt so good that when it wore off and the nurse asked me if Id like some more or a regular pain drug, I opted for the regular pain drug. That morphine felt too good, had to use mindpower lol to say no to it. Even today every now when the surgery crosses my mind Ill remember the morphine and I immediately think about something else lol. One dose of taking that stuff you remember how good it was and thats been many years ago.
    Oh I'm sure Heroin makes you feel AMAZING, probably the best feeling drug to use I'm sure... So what. Still you don't go there.. Kinda like the Apple on the tree for Adam and Steve.. You don't touch that pretty red poison apple as you've been warned or else..

Cuse0323

Yep, stupid people do stupid things I guess. It's beyond stupid though..

It's like Hey buddy can you shoot me up with that dirty needle for the first time as I wanna try heroin and see what it feels like?.. Then I can get Aids, maybe OD and die and be sick everyday when I don't use daily. Sounds like so much fun to me...Uggggh...
    Eh, I keep it sterile. Well, I did when I did it. Plus I never do a lot. Can always do more if it isn't enough. Some people push it. I am stupid though. Just got back from going to coinstar cause I'm a broke dikk. When the machine has a sign on it that says Out of Order, then don't try it anyway. That was fun.

jtoler

Oh I'm sure Heroin makes you feel AMAZING, probably the best feeling drug to use I'm sure... So what. Still you don't go there.. Kinda like the Apple on the tree for Adam and Steve.. You don't touch that pretty red poison apple as you've been warned or else..
    I agree, I guess its like anything else, nobody visualizes their end, them being helplessly addicted, dysfunctional, or dead when they start taking something like that especially when they see others "functioning". The term recreational should never be applied to any drugs, sounds so benign.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Eh, I keep it sterile. Well, I did when I did it. Plus I never do a lot. Can always do more if it isn't enough. Some people push it. I am stupid though. Just got back from going to coinstar cause I'm a broke dikk. When the machine has a sign on it that says Out of Order, then don't try it anyway. That was fun.
    Well I'm glad you didn't die using it, I still think you are bone head for trying it.

I never stuck an needle in me and never will.. No thanks..

With that being said the best drug I ever tried and shot up was Morphine, but it was administered by a doctor for a staff infection in my arm prior to a surgery. I was smiling ear to ear and floating on cloud nine!! Doctor said why are you smiling, I said because you just shot me up with Morphine silly.. Drrr... She laughed...

The arm is perfect today, good to report that. .. Morphine feels really good anyways..

Cuse0323

Well I'm glad you didn't die using it, I still think you are bone head for trying it.

I never stuck an needle in me and never will.. No thanks..

With that being said the best drug I ever tried and shot up was Morphine, but it was administered by a doctor for a staff infection in my arm prior to a surgery. I was smiling ear to ear and floating on cloud nine!! Doctor said why are you smiling, I said because you just shot me up with Morphine silly.. Drrr... She laughed...

The arm is perfect today, good to report that. .. Morphine feels really good anyways..
    Meh, wish I did. Unfortunately, my body is a beast and refuses to die.

Morphine is great. When my appendix was shot, they gave me it and all was well. It takes away pain better than heroin really.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Meh, wish I did. Unfortunately, my body is a beast and refuses to die.

Morphine is great. When my appendix was shot, they gave me it and all was well. It takes away pain better than heroin really.
    Yep, that's why they use it on the battle field... Saving Private Ryan, could use a little more morphine please....

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not seeing Olberman wanting to ban guns or the 2nd amendment???

Maddow: Like, I’m a real liberal, even on, like, gun safety and gun control issues. That said, I think that shooting is fun, and I think that shooting ranges are an excellent place to both learn about guns and to freak your friends out!

I'm not seeing Maddow wanting to ban guns either nor delete the 2nd amendment??? You know there's a difference between wanting to ban guns and preventing guns into the wrong hands???

I don't have time to look up every person in the world. Sure you will find people that want to ban all guns and you'll find people that are okay with everyone owning chemical weapons. Most people with common sense understand that there needs to be sensible gun control. NOT BANS but control.
    Olberman has clearly been anti 2 amendment guy has no understanding of it.
    https://grandrants.wordpress.com/200...ond-amendment/ Maddow states we should not be able to bring guns home.

So you admit there are people who want to ban guns, don't believe in the 2nd amendment. That's who I am talking to if your not one of them lets move on.

Entire point of this thread is it does not matter what restrictions, if you make them illegal. People who want to do bad things, mass-murder, do drugs, they will find away to do it. Whether its obtaining the gun illegally, using bombs, tractor trailers they will find away. There's not an easy way to stop it.

Cuse0323

Would the price of guns go up, or down if banned?

You would think up, but drugs are pretty cheap. Well, some are...relatively.

MJFtheGenius

Would the price of guns go up, or down if banned?

You would think up, but drugs are pretty cheap. Well, some are...relatively.
    Alcohol prices increased during prohibition as did organized crime

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Alcohol prices increased during prohibition as did organized crime
    Yeah. They would have to go up. Just thinking about drugs. The price is lower because the supply is so high, and competition. Guns wouldn't be able to be pumped out in massive quantities.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only people who truly know and understand anything about this opiate epidemic are people who are in severe chronic pain and the addicts
    themselves......

All others are just parroting political jargon.......

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Only people who truly know and understand anything about this opiate epidemic are people who are in severe chronic pain and the addicts
    themselves......

All others are just parroting political jargon.......
    Hell, I'm in it and barely understand it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I can think of some other wicked home defense weapons if guns were ever banned.. Bet your ass I'd have all of these ready to go..

Cuse0323

Taser would be nice. Hear someone come in, hide and then tase their ass. Take their gun, as they piss themselves.

PAULYPOKER

Hell, I'm in it and barely understand it.
    Why do you think the best interventionists are former addicts themselves?

MJFtheGenius

I think if you legalized illegal drugs the price would decrease due to more competition. But if they ever did legalize the government would stick their noses in it, add a bunch of relegation's and price would prob go up just like everyday pharmaceutical drugs

PAULYPOKER

Everything is about money and if you think the reason is because of OD deaths you are naive as it gets.....

Cuse0323

Why do you think the best interventionists are former addicts themselves?
    I get that, or maybe I don't as I don't understand much of your cryptic posts.

Guess I just don't understand why I can't fckin stop being a fckin idiot. Well, I'm lying. I know the answer. Just don't give a fck, and would rather be dead than sober.

Closest I ever came to stopping was because a counselor in rehab. Guy was a meth head who accidentally killed his friends girlfriend. Accidentally is my words not his. He took the responsibility, and did I believe 20-25 years. I'll never forget the guy, and feel like I'm letting him down more than my family. I should go to the Saturday night meeting tomorrow and see if he's still around, but don't wanna disrespect as I'll be drunk.

PAULYPOKER

I can think of some other wicked home defense weapons if guns were ever banned.. Bet your ass I'd have all of these ready to go..

Taser would be nice. Hear someone come in, hide and then tase their ass. Take their gun, as they piss themselves.
    Taser laws can be strict as gun laws.........
    Man Stops Robbery with His Taser, Is Charged with Felony

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Guess I just don't understand why I can't fckin stop being a fckin idiot. Well, I'm lying. I know the answer. Just don't give a fck, and would rather be dead than sober.

Closest I ever came to stopping was because a counselor in rehab. Guy was a meth head who accidentally killed his friends girlfriend. Accidentally is my words not his. He took the responsibility, and did I believe 20-25 years. I'll never forget the guy, and feel like I'm letting him down more than my family. I should go to the Saturday night meeting tomorrow and see if he's still around, but don't wanna disrespect as I'll be drunk.

Cuse0323

Thing about drunk for me, is not what people think as drunk. It just takes the withdrawals away. I'm really no different. I don't stutter, stumble, or make a fool of myself. People are surprised when they watch me drink so much, yet am completely coherent. It's not something to brag about. Just saying. I'm not a belligerent fool. I can drink a handle, and you wouldn't even know it.

Cuse0323

Taser laws can be strict as gun laws.........
    Man Stops Robbery with His Taser, Is Charged with Felony
    Was wondering about that, as I don't really see tasers readily available. Odd law. Not sure what I can do to protect myself these days. I'd gladly use my fists, but I think a gun will win that fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thing about drunk for me, is not what people think as drunk. It just takes the withdrawals away. I'm really no different. I don't stutter, stumble, or make a fool of myself. People are surprised when they watch me drink so much, yet am completely coherent. It's not something to brag about. Just saying. I'm not a belligerent fool. I can drink a handle, and you wouldn't even know it.
    I'm like that as well.

I always keep my show together and know whats going on even when I'm hammered.. I'm a happy drunk as well and never act the fool. I do get hang overs though which sucks.. I remember everything the next day and have never had a black out night in my life..

PAULYPOKER

You're both functioning alcoholics..............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My name is Jibbby and I'm an alcoholic.. lol.. I don't think so Pauly..

I don't drink all day long and only drink at night.. Just have a couple glasses of red wine every night that's all. I'm not completely hooked in other words and can skip days without a problem.. I do like my vino though I can't lie.

MJFtheGenius

what motivates you? work? gambling? anything?

Cuse0323

I once was. Not even close now. It's difficult to walk 20 feet to the bathroom. I don't eat, or drink water, and throw up daily. Just lay here, and post on SBR or the Cuse forum hoping for the end. My ban from there ends at midnight.

I gotta calm myself during the game threads. Moderators there aren't very lenient. Somehow I have never been banned here once.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    what motivates you? work? gambling? anything?
    Not a thing. I get myself up to let my dog out for a piss, and shit then stroll on back to bed. He deserves better, but at least he's fed and not getting abused. Never leaves my side.

First 1234 Last