Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I couldn't have said it any better myself

CK & Dex, thank you very much. let cash it

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those who don't know, Pale Hose means the White Sox

cocknocker

Dadgummit! I got a push on the Indians 1st half. All that the idiot Lewis had to do was get Millar out, and what does he do? He lets him rip a single and get the run home. What's worse is that Millar's fat old ass was out at second trying to stretch a single into a double.. The money went POOF right before my eyes....

FreeMason
    FreeMason's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha... pale hose is one of the great nicknames in sport. A quick google search woulda cleared that up for any1 who didn't already know. I like the Cards pick, and I know I should offer something in this thread, so I'll be playing Barry Zito and the giants as a dog tonight against the Priests in San Diego. Zito actually has decent stats against the Pads, and I think they can continue their good form. good luck everybody

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus - i was going to post how good your play looked on cleav, but didnt not to jinx you.

i thought pale hose was angels

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need a CHC rally this inning for this 5 inning ticket......

CUAIrish
    CUAIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need to get one back here with the cubbies, looks like the philthydelphia phillies shit the bed

whatisit

How does Derek Lee take that pitch?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by whatisit View Post
    How does Derek Lee take that pitch?
    I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Hopefully, Bradley smashes another one out.

whatisit

There goes that......0-1

overdose.fR
    overdose.fR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dadgummit! I got a push on the Indians 1st half. All that the idiot Lewis had to do was get Millar out, and what does he do? He lets him rip a single and get the run home. What's worse is that Millar's fat old ass was out at second trying to stretch a single into a double.. The money went POOF right before my eyes....
    how did you get a push? toronto just scored...

cocknocker

Harden is mowing them down! The team total for the Breweres to go under is looking good so far!

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by overdose.fR View Post
    how did you get a push? toronto just scored...

We only get the first 4.5 innings on Greek, not 5 innings like most books. So I got a push wehn the game was tied at 3 when the top of the 4th was finished

overdose.fR
    overdose.fR's Avatar Become A Pro!

We only get the first 4.5 innings on Greek, not 5 innings like most books. So I got a push wehn the game was tied at 3 when the top of the 4th was finished
    it is the same for bet 365, i thought i lost my bet, i was tailing you on indians

cocknocker

Please don't bring in Heilman, Lou... that would kill Harden's pitching performance and basically give away a run

aneurysm00
    aneurysm00's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck, I'm a little confused.
    Wouldn't the mid of the 4th be 3.5 innings completed?
    First 4.5 would be mid 5th right?

The_Kid

Please don't bring in Heilman, Lou... that would kill Harden's pitching performance and basically give away a run
    Harden still looks like he has some left in the tank.

cocknocker

I stand corrected. I didn't see that the Indians had scored in the top of the frame, but the money wasn't deducted yet as the game is in delay in the 5th. So no push, but a loss, darn it! Thanks for pointing that out aneurysm00! I called my book and asked them what was going on and they indicated that the wager is not final yet. What a way to lose a dime! I hope it rains until tomorrow!

aneurysm00
    aneurysm00's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stand corrected. I didn't see that the Indians had scored in the top of the frame, but the money wasn't deducted yet as the game is in delay in the 5th. So no push, but a loss, darn it! Thanks for pointing that out aneurysm00! What a way to lose a dime! What's the delay, rain?
    If the rain holds you should get a push anyway as 4.5 innings weren't completed as yet.

cocknocker

Somehow I knew Heilman would f*ck things up. Damn I hate relievers!

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL on the Braves backers. Im on the nats for 1 reason and 1 reason only. +202. I love dogs and this is a chance to make one game take care of 2 losses. No capping reasons other than the huge chalk.

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by aneurysm00 View Post
    If the rain holds you should get a push anyway as 4.5 innings weren't completed as yet.

That's why I said I hope that it rains until tomorrow! C'mon rain!

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by schaapattack View Post
    BOL on the Braves backers. Im on the nats for 1 reason and 1 reason only. +202. I love dogs and this is a chance to make one game take care of 2 losses. No capping reasons other than the huge chalk.

Not exactly the most scientific approach. And you were the one admonishing us earlier about bankroll depleting wagers. Yet you're willing to throw a unit at the biggest dog on the board just because the payout is attractive. Do you think these +200 dogs will win more than 1 out of 3 times? If you don't believe they are better than a 33% opportunity, then your play here makes no sense.

I'd say good luck but I wouldn't mean it. I'm on the Braves R/L pretty heavy.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's why I said I hope that it rains until tomorrow! C'mon rain!

I'm with you on that one CK.......I rolled with you on this CLE wager and the Detroit Dumpster Demons!!! Let's go CLANG BANG CLANG BOOOOM!

schaapattack

lol....thanks for your honest, gentleman like comments...damned if you do damned if you dont. no reason to critizize sir...put your cash on the braves and good luck to you. my reasoning makes about the same sense as your does for backing the braves. good luck on your capping skills and being a front runner hope it works out for you.

schaapattack

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Not exactly the most scientific approach. And you were the one admonishing us earlier about bankroll depleting wagers. Yet you're willing to throw a unit at the biggest dog on the board just because the payout is attractive. Do you think these +200 dogs will win more than 1 out of 3 times? If you don't believe they are better than a 33% opportunity, then your play here makes no sense.

I'd say good luck but I wouldn't mean it. I'm on the Braves R/L pretty heavy.
    tyr to be honest and gentleman like and i get that response? Just let me know when you would like to quit tailing people and you would like to put your record on the line

cocknocker

Reliever heartburn is on the way in Milwaukee. Marshall comes in and what does he do with the first man he faces? He puts him on..Kevin Gregg should not be the closer. Marmol should be the closer, but that's another story. This game has the feel of a bullpen blow up coming

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by schaapattack View Post
    tyr to be honest and gentleman like and i get that response? Just let me know when you would like to quit tailing people and you would like to put your record on the line
    schaap - please...enough. lets all move on.

CUAIrish
    CUAIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somehow I knew Heilman would f*ck things up. Damn I hate relievers!
    Thats why i generally stick with 1H bets, unless im on a dog with a lesser SP then I sit back grab myself a cold one and wait for those relievers to do exactly what their best at, blowing games.

cocknocker

Looking ahead to tomorrow I like

Indians (Cliff Lee vs Halliday-give me the southpaw home dog)
    Nats (If loss on Friday)
    Pale Hose (White Sox) Colon will battle against Liriano-Twins bats are tepid-Give me the home dog
    Brewers (I already know how bad Zambrano is with big chalk -another home dog)

Cassidy
    Cassidy's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the f*ck is going with toronto@cleveland? What happens with 5inning line bets??

The_Kid

That was a horrible way to end that Cubs/Brewers game.

TAPDATBOOK
    TAPDATBOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by TAPDATBOOK View Post
    Milwaukee +125 & Over .

Pick Milwaukee behind Branden Looper
    Milwaukee is 0-2 as dog so far this season, I believe they will win their first dog game at HOME tonight against Chicago.

PLUS........

Milwaukee is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home against Chicago Cubs.

The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee's last 10 games when playing Chi Cubs at Miller Park
    CASH Milwaukee & Over = .25 unit

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

CK,
    Do you have any opinion on the Zito/Hill SF/SD game. I will be in attendance tonight to cheer for my giants. Still not feeling Zito tho. Could the over be a good call?

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

yea!! brewers... win their 5th home opener in a row... good call tap.. i was w/ ya.. the cubs were the most bet on team for afternoon games

First 123456 Last