stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Am I the only one that thinks Tony makes sense here and the OP is suspect? Don't mean to call out another poster, just my 2cents

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

No tony doesnt make sense. he put up stupid high odds on certain players that he didnt figure would win anyway, then when one of them hits he tries to call the player a crook for hitting the bad line.

He waited until after the outcome to "notice" his "mistake". Had the play lost, Tony wouldnt have said shit.

Its so funny how fast books are to call players thieving crooks, but we are supposed to just accept that all these so call bad lines are honest mistakes.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony: how many have slipped thru that we haven't caught?

Here is an idea, you dumb fuk. Post the correct lines and you wont have to ask "how many have slipped thru that we haven't caught? ". But dont worry I am sure all the losing plays are the ones you just didnt happen to be "caught"

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has been going on for some time, and the worst thing about it is, is that it's impossible to prove if the bad line was posted in error or planted. The only thing that we can do is post them in a thread on this board and stay the hell away from them.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods need to create a sticky thread for bad line reports.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Quote Originally Posted by stats13 View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Tony makes sense here and the OP is suspect? Don't mean to call out another poster, just my 2cents

No I'm on board with you.

tOOT3r
    tOOT3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have never seen a complaint about 5dimes that Tony does not have the right to contest. Bottomline, they pay!

1. WWE issue - HE HAD THE RIGHT TO CONTEST SINCE HIS RULE SAID WHAT THE ANNOUNCER SAYS IS FINAL
    2. PGA issue - HOW CAN TOP 20 be HIGHER ODDS THAT top 10 and 5????
    3. POKER issue - GUY WAS USING BOT!

I am not saying he is right all the time but he has the right to contest it too. He may be a you know what when dealing with people but bottomline NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT SAYS HE DIDNT PAY WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR BALANCE.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by tOOT3r View Post
    I have never seen a complaint about 5dimes that Tony does not have the right to contest. Bottomline, they pay!

1. WWE issue - HE HAD THE RIGHT TO CONTEST SINCE HIS RULE SAID WHAT THE ANNOUNCER SAYS IS FINAL
    2. PGA issue - HOW CAN TOP 20 be HIGHER ODDS THAT top 10 and 5????
    3. POKER issue - GUY WAS USING BOT!

I am not saying he is right all the time but he has the right to contest it too. He may be a you know what when dealing with people but bottomline NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT SAYS HE DIDNT PAY WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR BALANCE.

for a new guy's first post is defending Tony the god .............Tony is that u?

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey nobs what say you about the posts you dont know the market

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

i was thinking ever thing was all good now its 2011 , is it not ? , say ?

tOOT3r
    tOOT3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    for a new guy's first post is defending Tony the god .............Tony is that u?
    1. this is a guy with 5 figures with 5dimes and never had a single problem getting my money.
    2. this is a guy who reads both sides and not follow threads just by reading their titles.

have you heard a line in nba or nfl or baseball that has been discredited? anything that is clear cut you wont have a problem, and i am saying my piece here. and a guys first post does not mean that this guy isnt with the business long enough.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

I continue to say this is crazy

why isnt sbr helping?

First ... 17181920