Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

has it been reported yet if the car was even out of gas?

i'm wondering if that was a false narrative created because someone knew he was cheating on his wife with another woman, was drunk driving with said woman, then got into a fight with her in the car, and then ultimately pulled over to the side of the freeway and walked away from the car because he wanted to get away from her that badly?

also, do we even know if he was the driver?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow... to be on your way towards financial security in life and playing the sport you love to play.... then... to be drunk.... run out of gas on the freeway.... and then struck by a car. You can't make this sh## up.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

.24 bac

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

DWAYNE HASKINS WAS drugged on the night of his death as part of an alleged "blackmail and robbery conspiracy" against the former NFL quarterback, according to a lawsuit filed by his family.

The lawsuit, filed last month in Broward County, Florida, lists four individuals, two restaurants, a golf driving range and a hotel as defendants connected to the alleged conspiracy.

Haskins was killed April 9, 2022, after he was struck by a dump truck while he was walking on a South Florida highway. He was 24. The lawsuit also lists the driver of the truck as a defendant, citing his "negligent acts" as a direct cause of Haskins' death.

A statement released Monday by an attorney representing Haskins' family also mentioned the alleged conspiracy against Haskins and said the lawsuit "is an important step in the process of uncovering the complete truth about this tragedy."

"It is believed that Dwayne was targeted and drugged as part of a blackmail and robbery conspiracy," attorney Rick Ellsley said in the statement. "In fact, his highly-expensive watch was stolen from him shortly before his death."

Haskins' widow, Kalabrya Haskins, is listed in the lawsuit as the plaintiff and personal representative of Haskins' estate. She is seeking a jury trial and unspecified damages related to Haskins' death.

A toxicology report concluded Haskins was legally drunk when he was hit by the truck on I-595 in Florida. Separate samples taken from his body had blood alcohol levels of .20 and .24, both of which are above the legal limit in Florida of .08.

According to the toxicology report, Haskins also tested positive for ketamine and norketamine, drugs that are used by medical professionals as anesthetics but that also have been known to be used recreationally.

The medical examiner ruled Haskins' cause of death as multiple blunt force injuries and the manner of his death as an accident. No charges have been filed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Never heard of him.. Next..

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Do you ever watch the draft JIBBY? He was a 1st round pick of the Washington Football team.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

He had a .24 BAC but spouse is blaming everyone else for his death

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47533

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    He had a .24 BAC but spouse is blaming everyone else for his death
    Interesting story.

I guess it is not possible that he got drunk/high on his own?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    The lawsuit, filed last month in Broward County, Florida, lists four individuals, two restaurants, a golf driving range and a hotel as defendants connected to the alleged conspiracy.
    That's quite a group of conspirators

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Do you ever watch the draft JIBBY? He was a 1st round pick of the Washington Football team.
    No never watch the draft.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Interesting story.I guess it is not possible that he got drunk/high on his own?
    How come his fiancée isn't on the list? Apparently, he got in an argument with her before he got out of the car. This looks ridiculous.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7289

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Never heard of him.. Next..
    Are you lost or just brainless?
    Or never watched college football or the NFL?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

We want our blood money, dammit!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Are you lost or just brainless?
    Or never watched college football or the NFL?
    I don't watch College football either, sometimes bet on it though, might tune in if UCLA is in a bowl game because I'm a fan of the Bruins and that's where I live.

My bread and butter for gambling and sometimes watching is MMA, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and College hoops. I do watch every UFC event.

Are we clear? I said are we clear?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

She's blaming everyone else for her problems. What did the rental company have to do with it or the trucker for that matter?

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Talk about the ultimate money-grab! "Blackmail and robbery conspiracy"...? The guy was hammered in the middle of the night and ran into freeway traffic. The judge should throw this out immediately!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

kind of forgot that he died

anyone else?

First ... 3456