Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/infographic/eco...-prison-costs/

So it costs more to incarcerate than to educate...

Unreal
    Criminal justice reform is off the table with Trump, with Clinton it's a real possibility.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    The alternative is a recession with Trump, so I would say it's pretty important that she wins for all of us.

I think if Trump gets in he will go down as the biggest non-deliverer of promises in US Presidential history. And that is a hard crown to win.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Criminal justice reform is off the table with Trump, with Clinton it's a real possibility.
    Turns out
    The US prison system has a estimated turnover of $74 billion. That alone eclipses the GDP of 133 nations and it's the taxpayers who are left to foot the bill...

grease lightnin
    &

And Hillary would also greatly disappoint on promises. She doesn't give two fukks for anything but her own interests. That means you can count on the status quo.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    And Hillary would also greatly disappoint on promises. She doesn't give two fukks for anything but her own interests. That means you can count on the status quo.
    What status quo?? People mistake not paying attention to what is going on for status quo. In reality, Obama and Democrats have done amazing things while Obama was in office, delivered on many promises, and Clinton will continue that.

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Hilary Clinton couldn't even take care of her husband and keep him satisfied. How is she going to take care of an entire nation?

Won't we pay more taxes with Hilary than we will with Trump?

I get pissed at the end of the year and I see all of the money I have to pay in while we have these lazy ass people getting free government handouts.

If you work hard and make money, you shouldn't have to give it to lazy people that don't.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Hilary Clinton couldn't even take care of her husband and keep him satisfied. How is she going to take care of an entire nation?

I get pissed at the end of the year and I see all of the money I have to pay in while we have these lazy ass people getting free government handouts.

If you work hard and make money, you shouldn't have to give it to lazy people that don't.
    we all know what races ruined usa

grease lightnin
    &

What status quo?? People mistake not paying attention to what is going on for status quo. In reality, Obama and Democrats have done amazing things while Obama was in office, delivered on many promises, and Clinton will continue that.

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

Come on now, we are talking about a woman who made a speech on the senate floor ten years ago about how she believed marriage is between a man and a woman. And look at her now. Give me a break.

I do believe Obama is much more principled than Hillary, however l, even he has not kept many of his promises. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I pay more in taxes in a year than you have paid in your entire life, but you don't see me trying to take away your right to vote. Taxes are the cost you pay to live in a civilized society, don't like it? Leave. Besides, Trump's tax plan only cuts taxes for billionaires, which you are not.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Come on now, we are talking about a woman who made a speech on the senate floor ten years ago about how she believed marriage is between a man and a woman. And look at her now. Give me a break.

I do believe Obama is much more principled than Hillary, however l, even he has not kept many of his promises. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/
    What was the will of the people 10 years ago on marraige equality?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    we all know what races ruined usa

Pocono & Watkins glen

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What was the will of the people 10 years ago on marraige equality?

The will of what people? Gays?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Plus I have gay friends, and being a feminist, the gop is always trying to play the bullshit religious "pro-life" card to take freedom of choice away from women
    i love the first sentence in post 1 and then this....

i dont know your personal income situation etc so i wont comment any further...

but yeah, another 4-8 years of a liberal in office will be wonderful for the United States. We're the laughing stock of the fukking world.

and lets allow women to murder their child at 8 months pregnant because they should have rights.
    you people are sick...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I pay more in taxes in a year than you have paid in your entire life, but you don't see me trying to take away your right to vote. Taxes are the cost you pay to live in a civilized society, don't like it? Leave. Besides, Trump's tax plan only cuts taxes for billionaires, which you are not.
    Gregs living out his fantasy life on the forum, I'll let you have your moment big guy 👍
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

So what? Lot's of people changed their mind on gay marriage, including President Obama. This is politics, no one ever gets 100% of what they want..ever. Its unrealistic to expect that and the more unrealistic people are, the more politicians lie.

No one is going to get fired up for slow steady progress, but that is how it works. People like flashy headlines, which are misleading, and that's what Trump appeals to. Build a wall, ban all muslims, Repeal NAFTA. None of these are rational sane ideas and some are just outright dangerous.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    i love the first sentence in post 1 and then this

Yeah krak. Lol. Kinda hard to call yourself a feminist and gay befriender and then say a trump win won't affect you.... deep down you are a chauvinist biggoted pig like the rest of us

grease lightnin
    &

So what? Lot's of people changed their mind on gay marriage, including President Obama. This is politics, no one ever gets 100% of what they want..ever. Its unrealistic to expect that and the more unrealistic people are, the more politicians lie. No one is going to get fired up for slow steady progress, but that is how it works. People like flashy headlines, which are misleading, and that's what Trump appeals to. Build a wall, ban all muslims, Repeal NAFTA. None of these are rational sane ideas and some are just outright dangerous.
    I agree. My point was that Trump won't get ANY of that done and Hillary is not likely to continue where Obama left off.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 07-04-16 at 09:44 AM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

I agree. My point was that Trump won't get ANY of that done and Hillary is not likely to continue where Obama left off.
    Which makes Donald a demagogue, or a liar, or both. Either way, I would prefer Clinton, a proven fighter. She won't get everything, but what she does get will help millions of Americans. Obama seems to thing she will pick up where he left off..

grease lightnin
    &

Which makes Donald a demagogue, or a liar, or both. Either way, I would prefer Clinton, a proven fighter. She won't get everything, but what she does get will help millions of Americans. Obama seems to thing she will pick up where he left off..

Da fuq? Is Hillary Clinton on SBR, fellas? "a proven fighter"

Guy is throwing Hillary's sound bites at me.

Hillary Clinton is a proven liar. http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

What do you think of the Secret Service agent who was posted outside the Oval Office that said she would tell agents who said good morning to "go to hell" or "to go fukk themselves"

Is greget Bill Clinton???

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He was saying Hillary is th most honest candidate ever in another thread, he's got a few screws loose so I don't want to make fun
    Da fuq? Is Hillary Clinton on SBR, fellas? "a proven fighter"

Guy is throwing Hillary's sound bites at me.

Hillary Clinton is a proven liar. http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

What do you think of the Secret Service agent who was posted outside the Oval Office that said she would tell agents who said good morning to "go to hell" or "to go fukk themselves"

Is greget Bill Clinton???

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Only reason Im interested is because theres an open seat on the supreme court, plus I think Bader-Ginsburg will call it quits on Hilarys watch

Plus I have gay friends, and being a feminist, the gop is always trying to play the bullshit religious "pro-life" card to take freedom of choice away from women

BigDofBA

No you don't. Keep living in your fantasy world pal.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

almost 40% in taxes every fuckin paycheck - and i dont make a million dollars a year.
    obama and hillary are nothing but socilasts who wont admit it - at least bernie did.

its a fukking disgrace how i worked hard for my education, job and i have to give so much back to the shit that lives in our country.

you liberals who are not minorities, gay etc are from another planet.

if trump wins (which he prob wont), dont forget to have some violent protest you sick fuks...

BigDofBA

almost 40% in taxes every fuckin paycheck - and i dont make a million dollars a year.
    obama and hillary are nothing but socilasts who wont admit it - at least bernie did.

its a fukking disgrace how i worked hard for my education, job and i have to give so much back to the shit that lives in our country.

if trump wins (which he prob wont), dont forget to have some violent protest you sick fuks...
    Well said. Everyone wants a free hand out and people like you and me are paying for it.

grease lightnin
    &

The only way your fed taxes significatly increased under obama is if you make over $400k per year. If this is true, your increase was 4.5%.

Is this the case?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Only thing Hillary has "Fought" for, are donations to the Clinton foundation....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

another 4-8 years of a liberal in office will be wonderful for the United States. We're the laughing stock of the fukking world.

1) In general, people outside America don't hold a strong enough opinion on Obama for us to think America is a laughing stock over him.

2) When did you start caring what furreners think again?

3) If you do really care about being thought of a laughing stock as a prime concern, I can guarantee you that foriegn papers will be headlining daily what a buffoon both Trump and America are if you guys elect him. You can bet -1000 on that.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I can't believe one of these two hamburgers is going to be president

whatever happened to LA Clippers running for office?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

If Trump wins, it won't affect me in the least. I'm not a 1%'er, I'm not gay, I'm not a minority, I'm not a woman, I'm not an immigrant, therefore, I won't be subject to Trumps hatred towards all things not white men. But this is beside the point

So I ask any of you, if Hilary wins, practically speaking, hows it really going to affect you personally? I can't think of one negative way Clinton will impact any of our lives, if she wins, I can't think of any way my life will change either. She will howevere nominate a much more liveral justice to the SCOTUS which Im a big fan of, but probably won't touch my life unless they rule on unions, but they'd be a pro-union panel

Please, give me an example, good or bad
    We're not talking about one supreme court justice. We could be talking about 4 supreme court justices, Ginsburg 83, Breyer 79, both put in by Bill Clinton and Kennedy 80 put in by Reagan. Count Scalia and thats 5! Can you imagine 4 or five liberals filling those voids? That is a huge reason to keep Hilliary out. Not to mention immigration 100,000 muslims crossing over with her blessing. How's that keeping anyone safer? Not to mention Hilliary has said point blank she is going to continue to wipe out the coal industry completely. There's a couple of reason's for ya!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Wahh wahh wahh I want everything for free. I'm sick of right wing loser always playing the victim card. Blaming the gubermint for everything that ails you. America has some of the lowest personal tax rates in the industrialized world, stop whining, you aren't the only one who has to work or pay taxes. Just like a thin skinned trumptard
    Last edited by Greget; 07-04-16 at 12:59 PM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    We're not talking about one supreme court justice. We could be talking about 4 supreme court justices, Ginsburg 83, Breyer 79, both put in by Bill Clinton and Kennedy 80 put in by Reagan. Count Scalia and thats 5! Can you imagine 4 or five liberals filling those voids? That is a huge reason to keep Hilliary out. Not to mention immigration 100,000 muslims crossing over with her blessing. How's that keeping anyone safer? Not to mention Hilliary has said point blank she is going to continue to wipe out the coal industry completely. There's a couple of reason's for ya!

Can you imagine another 2 decades with a conservative majority on the supreme court? More Citizens United, more outsourcing, more corporations are people decisions..There will be no more American middle class. People are wising up to the conservative experiment that has been going on for the past 40 years. Everything Republicans have done has been a complete and utter disaster.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    1) In general, people outside America don't hold a strong enough opinion on Obama for us to think America is a laughing stock over him.

3) If you do really care about being thought of a laughing stock as a prime concern, I can guarantee you that foriegn papers will be headlining daily what a buffoon both Trump and America are if you guys elect him. You can bet -1000 on that.
    Most trumptards have never left the country or traveled so they don't realize that Trump represents everything the rest of the world hates about America.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

won't gas be a buck like it was when Bill was president?

easier to get a loan and credit card then blame it on the next president after hillary

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    won't gas be a buck like it was when Bill was president?

easier to get a loan and credit card then blame it on the next president after hillary
    That was 20 years ago, of course it was a buck..... Prices of everything were different

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

A lot of English have a new respect for Trump after how he backed are Leave vote.

First 12345 ... Last