tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Spurs will win this series

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Spurs will win this series
    Agreed. All this is is a bunch of noise when the inevitable will happen... gstate vs spurs just like it showed all season. The nba likes to make people think its going to be different every year but the outcomes are pretty much always the same.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Agreed. All this is is a bunch of noise when the inevitable will happen... gstate vs spurs just like it showed all season. The nba likes to make people think its going to be different every year but the outcomes are pretty much always the same.
    why does the nba care if it's different. plenty of teams go to the finals year after year. best team wins all the time. it's not football 1 and done.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    why does the nba care if it's different. plenty of teams go to the finals year after year. best team wins all the time. it's not football 1 and done.
    They probably dont care but they want to build drama because that develops intrigue into the series. The problem is the outcomes are always the same. It actually amazes me sometimes how much attention the earlier rounds get in the nba playoffs because theyre very predictable every year

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

It actually amazes me sometimes how much attention the earlier rounds get in the nba playoffs because theyre very predictable every year
    So what about the year #8 seed Memphis beat San Antonio?

What about the year #8 seed Golden State beat Dallas?

This didn't happen recently but it was within the last 10 years. I wouldn't say it's predictable "every year". Most years yes. All years no.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

durant is scary when he is playing like that

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

that's only in the east. i say cleveland is in the finals but in the west would you seriously be surprised if okc makes it to the finals?

you forget okc beat the spurs couple years back. okc just had some bad luck with injuries in the playoffs but okc is a good team. people have such short term memories...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So what about the year #8 seed Memphis beat San Antonio?

What about the year #8 seed Golden State beat Dallas?

This didn't happen recently but it was within the last 10 years. I wouldn't say it's predictable "every year". Most years yes. All years no.
    http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2011/04...ayoff-history/

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Durant has done an awesome job on Kawhi late in these games. I hope some people are noticing this...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Durant has done an awesome job on Kawhi late in these games. I hope some people are noticing this...
    Bro like I said when the series started Leonard will be useless in this series (late in games)cause he to guard a star player for multiple games. He couldn't even foul westbrook he was so tired.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

hes done well but he needs to do better cause kawhi single handed took over that game
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 05-11-16 at 11:11 AM.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hes done well but he needs to do better cause kawhi single handed took over that game
    He took over in the first half when Durant wasn't guarding him. Leonard scored once on KD in the fourth quarter on that really tough baseline shot.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He took over in the first half when Durant wasn't guarding him. Leonard scored once on KD in the fourth quarter on that really tough baseline shot.
    lol no coincidences thinks leonard is in a different galaxy than durant. fool. doesn't realize that durant is one of the greatest offensive forces the nba has ever seen. guy is gonna be a legend when his career is up. he's just getting started. don't think it's his time to win a ring but he'll get one eventually.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Agree.

And Westbrook is not a HOFer, bro. Not even sure about KD at this point, either.

Kawhi will be.
    Coins, I had to tell u Russell and KD are shoe in 1st ballot HOF'ers. Are they playing like it so far? Russell is the best athletic player in the league right now. I hope they close it out on the road tonight which will give the warriors 4 losses in a week when they only lost 9 all season.
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

whatever happened to goatmilk?

First ... 5678