cameronmilks13
    cameronmilks13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Added Plays 12/16/13:

Real Valladolid Pick
    T-Wolves -2
    76ers +10

(I will take Detroit tonight if I can, but Bovada's lines moved ridiculously. Already at -7 and O/U at 50. No thanks for now, I'll wait.)

cameronmilks13

Added Play 12/16/13:

Gardner Webb +25.5
    Kobe Over 10.5 Reb+Assists Total

cameronmilks13

12/16/13 Results:

Roma/Milan O1 1H
    Dijon FCO ML

Spurs -2.5
    Hawks -5
    Stl. Blues ML
    Vasteras/Djurgardens U5.5
    Real Valladolid Pick
    T-Wolves -2
    76ers +10

Gardner Webb +25.5
    Kobe Over 10.5 Reb+Assists Total

Total Today: 6-5

Overall To Date: 36-21-2

cameronmilks13

Plays for 12/17/13:

OKC -3
    Maple Leafs ML
    Bruins ML (2x)
    LA Kings ML (2x)
    Avalanche ML

Kings and Bruins line is expensive, so double on it to win a unit.

BOl-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Plays 12/17/13:

Man City/Leicester Over 2.5
    Man City/Leicester 1H Over 1.5
    Sunderland/Chelsea Over 2.5
    Herning Blue Fox ML
    Kings/Bobcats Over 196

BOL-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Plays: 12/17/13:

Wichita St. -2
    Austin Peay +13.5
    Blazers -5
    Over 63.5 1H Elon/Georgetown

BOL-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Plays 12/17/13:
    Charlotte +9
    Memphis/Florida Under 138

cameronmilks13

Results 12/17/19:

OKC -3

Maple Leafs ML
    Bruins ML (2x)
    LA Kings ML (2x)
    Avalanche ML

Man City/Leicester Over 2.5
    Man City/Leicester 1H Over 1.5
    Sunderland/Chelsea Over 2.5
    Herning Blue Fox ML

Kings/Bobcats Over 196
    Wichita St. -2
    Austin Peay +13.5
    Blazers -5
    Over 63.5 1H Elon/Georgetown
    Charlotte +9
    Memphis/Florida Under 138

Results Today: 8-8-0

Results To Date: 44-29-2

cameronmilks13

Really disappointed with the past two days, going back to complete write-ups for you guys.

Plays will be up tomorrow, but some lines won't be posted and I have a huge lab tomorrow. So I will try to post a write-up from my phone if I make the play.

Also, I made a twitter to post my plays. I'll let you know what it is soon.

cameronmilks13

Plays 12/18/13: Write-Ups

Charlotte +5.5: I believe Charlotte is the better team here, Toronto has not been playing well. Charlotte is coming off bounce-back win against a good Sacramento team. Charlotte is 15-9-1 ATS this year and they have the number 3 defense to keep games tight. They only give up 92 points/gm which is exceptional for such a young team. I think 5.5 is too many points for Charlotte. Not to mention they are 4-0 ATS on the road against teams with losing records. Also they're 8-3 when given more than 5 points.

New Jersey Devils ML:
    They average the least amount of shots allowed per game, and also one of the least amount of power pt. goals/gm. I expect them to get garbage goals on counter attacks and wait for Ottawa to be short-handed to make their push. At home, their defense is even tighter.

Evian -.5:
    Bastia is winless at home, and have more than 6 players either resting, injured, or suspended. Evian dropped a 0-2 loss on Dec 1st and I expect them to get sweet revenge.

Tottenham/West Ham Over 1 1H:
    Some amount of goals scored in their match-ups over the long years: 8,4,7,7, and 5 last February. 3 goals last October. You do the math, that's at least one goal in the first half getting us the push and each other would get us the over. Tottenham has been allowing goals and although shut out 5-0 last Sunday, they have scored 6 goals in the previous 3 games. I like our chances.

Casablanca/Atletico Over 1 1H:
    For Casablanca, they score more than 2/3 of their goals in the first 65 minutes and they have only conceded 6 goals of their 30 after this time as well. I think goals happen early, then the game gets 'boring' in terms of scoring late. I expect Atletico to be punishing them, scoring two in the first half.

Manchester United ML:
    I don't know if I'm the only one who saw how amazing United looked against Villa the 15th. Although they're not at home, if they go with their strongest line-up they should cover easily. Secondary rotations, I still like my chances. They are missing van Persie and Hernandez isn't sure if he'll play, which actually makes me like this play more. More minutes for Rooney and Welbeck, and when they play together they're a force to be reckoned with. Statement win over Villa 3-0, I actually expect them to win with a clean sheet.

More coming...

BOL-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Plays 12/18/13:

Portland/Minn. Over 213:
    Too much fire power. Number one scoring, with a pretty bad defense in Portland to let points also. Give up over 101/gm. 10 of last 11 have gone over for Portland. In this matchup, it has gone over in 9 of the last 10 games. I like this play merely because I can't see Portland being held under 110 and I don't see Minnesota letting them run away with it. It'll be a shootout in Minnesota.

Drexel +3:
    7-0 ATS on the road going against a team I honestly feel they're better than. Will be a good game, but I think Drexel wins SU. Ranked 48 defense on the road going against 244th St. Joe's home offense. When games seem easily picked I tend to look at the team with better FT%, regardless if you agree or not, I think that helps them close it out as well. Even if they're down late, Joe's only makes 66% FT so they can cut the deficit late.

Drake -6 Buy:
    This Drake team plays a Western Michigan team who just played and kept the game close against Mizzou. I think it was a dud, because they shot 30%. Drake plays defense, they average nearly double the amount of steals and they're looking to bounce back at home. They average their cover by 8 points. I expect this to play out like their game against Fresno State, in which they won by 10. Some days of rest to add in, looks to be a good game.

UMass -1:
    Almost looks too good to be true. 8-1 ATS in practically a pick-em situation. Mass will get up and down the floor while Ohio will attempt to slow the game down. Either way, Mass shoots a better percentage and they get offensive boards. I LOVE Chaz Williams, and he's averaging a 3:1 Assist to TO ratio (7.6:2.1.) He should get them out in transition, I think he's gonna be abusive against a team that only has a quality win over UNI.

-BOL-FBGM-

Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Best play of the day?

cameronmilks13

Quote Originally Posted by Indy5 View Post
    Best play of the day?
    I really love UMass -1, but I haven't missed a soccer 1H, I like Tott/West Ham better of the two. Drexel also is given points, but I think they're the better team. I'd say those three are my favorite. I'll leave the rest up to you. BOL

cameronmilks13

Plays 12/18/13: Results

Charlotte +5.5:
    New Jersey Devils ML:
    Evian -.5:
    Tottenham/West Ham Over 1 1H:
    Casablanca/Atletico Over 1 1H:
    Manchester United ML:
    Portland/Minn. Over 213:
    Drexel +3:
    Drake -6 Buy:
    UMass -1:

Results Today: 6-4-0

Total to Date: 50-33-2

cameronmilks13

Plays 12/19/13:

Bruins ML (2x):

I'll be surprised if Buffalo even scores. Even if it would go to a shoot-out I'd take Boston. Just messing, should be easy win for Boston. Buffalo is last in shots, as well as goals per game. Boston has a solid defense, second best in the league. I like this play, line is a little pricey, but it's great. Buffalo wins 1-4 games, and i don't expect it to be against a Boston team who has won 4 of their last 5.

RC Lens ML:
    Flat out better team here, they should put several on the board, FC Istres only has 3 wins on the year. Top of division vs. worst of division.

Lens/Istres Over 2.5:
    RC Lens should dominate this game, and they have scored at least two goals in their past several wins. Only problem I see here is if Lens slows down once they are up, but Istres does have the ability to score, so I think it will be an up and down game and even fast paced for a French game.

Deportes/Universidad de Chile Under 2.5:
    Both teams are very good and don't rush their sets, they use a lot of time and both try to control the game. I like this game going under, I expect at worst a 1-1 draw. They played on the 13th and the score went over, I don't expect that this time. That turned into as much as a shootout as you can expect from these premier clubs.

Bursaspor/Inegolspor Over 2.5:
    Both teams like to score, decent defenses but more focused on putting the ball on net. Bursaspor plays quality balls, but they're normally risky which could give Inegolspor the opportunity to counter.

Phoenix/Mariners Over 1 1H:
    Both teams couldn't manage to find the net last game. I think they both decide to focus on getting quality attempts and making them count- something their coaches will be preaching to them after their recent games. Neither team stands out defensively, but both teams can build up. I think the Mariners win here, but I actually expect Phoenix to have the first goal. By the way, we got screwed twice on 1H/O on Wednesday with neither having a first half goal but having 3 and 4 second half goals.

NBA lines will both be really tight, won't play them unless an O/U screams take me.

BOL-FBGM

cjweber80
    cjweber80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Love all the picks, only afraid of 6 guys are out for Boston and on the road, but what the hell going to ride it out with you Go Bruins!!!!
    If Tony Parker is out tonight for SA I think I'm going big on GState not the same team without him(although they won last night) on the road and back to back games

cameronmilks13

Thanks man.

Added play:
    USC +1

cameronmilks13

Results: 12/19/13:

Bruins ML (2x):
    RC Lens ML:
    Lens/Istres Over 2.5:
    Deportes/Universidad de Chile Under 2.5:
    Bursaspor/Inegolspor Over 2.5:
    Phoenix/Mariners Over 1 1H:
    USC +1

Rough night for me, I loved my card. Got finals tomorrow, gonna put in more work on my plays than I will my finals. I want winners.

BigWangDangALang
    BigWangDangALang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2028

In my opinion, playing those hockey games with such huge juice all the time is not effective. I think it's okay every now and then but when you do it too often, you could get burned. I've been following you closely and taking into note your accounts because obviously your a good capper. You have to win around 70% of those plays to break even. I think it's better just to stay away. I do not mean to come off as rude or a know it all. Maybe you can profit in these for the long run. But that's just my 2 cents.

cjweber80
    cjweber80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Great points on hockey, also being on the road is huge in hockey and injury reports, like I mentioned 6 guys were out for Boston and it showed. Love your soccer picks though, tommorow is a huge day for English soccer seems like everyone is playing patiently waiting for your picks, keep up the great work amigo !!!!

cameronmilks13

Thanks both of you, I do appreciate the feedback.

Here is my input on the juiced hockey lines @BigWangDangALang: I do not intend to have high juiced lines, and I'm actually moving towards tighter lines. I don't know if you noticed but hockey last night was CRAZY, if you just took the home team last night, I think you would have gone 8-1 or something exceptional. Boston played poorly. I don't think anyone expected three unanswered goals by Buffalo. To break even doing these juice lines you have to hit almost 2x as much as you miss, which we have. So don't fret, yet! I won't be playing these lines very often, apologies for the play.

cameronmilks13

I'm actually doing an online final, got 2 hours. Plays will be posted around 2pm central. Should beat some of the soccer lines, if i miss a few, apologies.

BigWangDangALang
    BigWangDangALang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2028

I was not stating you play too high of lines! Just that over -200 gets tough sometimes to play very often. I actually know nothing about hockey lol and you should never apologize for a play you put out when you are doing it for free. I have the final say on whether I make the play or not so I am the only one to blame. Let's kill the books today! Looking forward to which of our plays matchup!

cameronmilks13

If you got that line at over -200 then I would not have taken it. I got the line at -160 or -170. Let's hope some match-up! BOL mate.

cameronmilks13

Plays 12/20/13:
    Tight on time, no time for write-ups, if I have time at the airport then I will have a separate post.

Rovers pick
    Sac/Miami Over 208
    Kings +10.5
    Minn/Lakers Over 210
    Georgia So. +13
    Utah St. -3
    Bucks Over 192
    Portland (NCAAB) -4.5
    Jets ML
    Blackhawks ML (2x)
    Ducks ML

Missed a lot of soccer, but I had mid-terms so that's life.

BOL-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Play 12/20/13:

Suns +4.5

cameronmilks13

Results: 12/20/13
    For some reason I can't use bold, etc- so I will just place result after.

Rovers pick-Loss
    Sac/Miami Over 208-Win
    Kings +10.5-Loss
    Minn/Lakers Over 210-Loss

Georgia So. +13- Win
    Utah St. -3 Win
    Bucks Over 192-Win
    Portland (NCAAB) -4.5-Win
    Jets ML-Win

Blackhawks ML (2x)- Loss
    Ducks ML-Win
    Suns +4.5-Win

8-4-0 Today

61-39-4 Overall To Date

Great day, I missed out on 3 soccer games that I had my eyes on for a couple days, and they all ended up great- of course when I don't play them. Happy Holidays everyone, just started my Christmas break from school. Tomorrow will be a great card, I have nothing to do but put in work for your wallet and mine. I will probably be studying for at least 8 hours. Life is great, sports are a blessing. Enjoy your weekend.
    Last edited by cameronmilks13; 12-21-13 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Formatting, let me use bold/color now.

cameronmilks13

Plays Being look at for 12/21/13:
    Toledo -7
    Liverpool 1H ML
    Man City/Fulham Over 3
    Eintracht/Hoffenheim 1H Over 1
    Liverpool -2
    Atletico/Levante Under 3.5
    Kings ML
    Montreal ML
    Ducks ML
    Ottawa ML
    Buffalo +2 (NCAA FB)
    Tulane -2

I have not seen college basketball, or nba lines. These are not definite. I needed to post this to save it. These will not be all final plays.

iuliux
    iuliux's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job yesterday.

cameronmilks13

My internet has been down, I tried to send it mobile, but my phone connection is 1x here (yay Sprint) in this part of FLA and my sister doesn't have cable yet so it's been a rough morning. I wanted to lock in all of the plays from last night. I'll add NBA and College later.

cameronmilks13

Quote Originally Posted by iuliux View Post
    good job yesterday.
    Thanks man, appreciate the support.

cameronmilks13

12/21/13 Plays:
    Lakers +13
    Lakers/Warriors Over
    Rockets -2.5
    Celtics -1
    Suns -3
    Fordham -3
    Mizzou -1.5
    Toledo -7

Liverpool 1H ML
    Man City/Fulham Over 3
    Eintracht/Hoffenheim 1H Over 1
    Liverpool -2
    Atletico/Levante Under 3.5
    Kings ML
    Montreal ML
    Ducks ML
    Ottawa ML
    Buffalo +2 (NCAA FB)
    Tulane -2
    Texas +3

Bol-FBGM

cameronmilks13

Added Play:
    Ohio St. -6
    This Ohio State team has won in double figures each game this year, which is phenomenal even with some apparent "less-than-par" teams. Some reasons I think Notre Dame is only being given six points: they've won 2 of previous 3 against top 5 teams and they are coming off an Indiana win. But the key to Ohio State is their perimeter defense. Where Notre Dame has flourished with drive and kick and pushing the ball- Ohio State has the 2nd best perimeter defense only allowing 25% from downtown. Last game OSU broke their 5-gm streak of shooting above 52% each game, they still won by double digits. Notre Dame's Home Scoring vs. Ohio States Road Defense: 140 vs. 2

Oregon -9
    9-0 ATS this year, coming off of a slaughter vs. UC Irvine. Home court advantage, BYU has lost 2 of their last 3. Oregon overall offense Vs. BYU overall defense: 3 Vs. 315.

cameronmilks13

Added Play:
    Sharks ML

cameronmilks13

Added Play:
    OK St/CU Under

First 1234 Last