Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
wtf - HELP me out here - SBR all of a sudden does not have past M/L and P/L lines starting 2011,11,19 all fields are blank which makes my Wallco immersion FUBR - anybody know where I can get puck lines for LAST year NHL??

Hope I dont get the insta ban for this, lol dont see why I would but try here

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nhl/teams/teams.html

The A game records combined are a terrible 14 - 17 get used to the outrageous -300 puckline C games at 50 units to win 1. This is a very high risk shell game with one or two losses for any dumb enough to be risking 40-70 units on a C game to win 1 single unit.
If this sounds to you like it is, dumb and eventual washing out of your funds you should be smart enough never to be approaching the set up here of an air bettor that himself is a fraud not risking 50 units to win one on these C games. Word of caution how does it feel having just about every single series losing the A game and immediately being super high risk?

His NBA system is down 30 units on a -400 game yesterday he told people to risk 60 units to win. A loss would have put the fantasy bettors down 100 units in total! It won so he is able to minus one single unit off his massive losses.
Last edited by KennyM10; 02-21-13 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
The A game records combined are a terrible 14 - 17
45% win rate on A games

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
Word of caution how does it feel having just about every single series losing the A game and immediately being super high risk?
So is it 45% win rate or "just about every" series losing the A game?

People following wallco's systems are aware of how they are doing and that a lot of money gets put into play on 3 PL plays... going to be about 22-23 units tonight. What I don't get is what you are trying to do? If you really feel that wallco is doing a disservice to the community, then offer some commentary about his picks/strategy as to why it won't work over the long haul. If you just don't like him, then stop reading his threads.

So I'm reliving the 2011-12 Wallco NHL experience and taking down numbers and stats to get the feel of the system (which is what I do) and man - you guys had a rough beginning didn't you. holy crap.
From 62-6 and down about 30u to 118-6 and up about 20u at the all star break. It's giving me a panic attack just reading it

Update - I'm about halfway through the 10-11 season and the average number of units played per day is 11.15 with a standard deviation of 9.91 which shows that TYPICALLY you are betting between 1.24 units and 21.06 units on a daily bases!

That one day we had this year with 65+ units in play was an anomaly as even 40 is very rare.

and I have not gotten to the good part of the system yet. Back to REAL work. :-(

Can anyone tell me the odds that the islanders (C) bet hits?
at -230 it's 69.7%

wtf - HELP me out here - SBR all of a sudden does not have past M/L and P/L lines starting 2011,11,19 all fields are blank which makes my Wallco immersion FUBR - anybody know where I can get puck lines for LAST year NHL??
ScoresandOdds.com, that is what ALL system backtesting was done from.