ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by barnstorm View Post
    Have you had any bets voided? I've had some voided, even after the event. And it wasn't an obvious mistake line, just a bad one that they even changed but never quite got right. It was the soft side of an Arb, so it really hurt and wiped out months' worth of arb profit. No more arbing for me if they are going to start doing that AFTER a game wins. Maybe it's their new way to discourage arbing. It could also have been a Value Bet that they voided for many, but at least I would not have lost the other side.

GL!
    Hi Barnstorm,
    I've never had a book void a bet after an event unless it was a very obvious bad line. Could you give us some details on what kind of bet it was and which book it was at?

barnstorm
    Pro
    barnstorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2998

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    It happens sometimes but very rarely, if you pick your spots right. I suggest you to stay away from these kind of bookmakers. Stay away from unreliable bookmakers and you won't have this problem.
    It was Bovada, not some shady Russian Book. I tried to reason with them, and point out that they changed this -200 line up and down many times before the game, so that proves that they reviewed the line and didn't think it was a mistake or a bad line at that time but did so after the game ended and it won. Other Books had it at -250. Bovada claimed their line should have been between -275 and -300.

I think some Books might try to set some trap games like this to see who their obvious Arbers and Value Bettors are.
    Last edited by barnstorm; 12-16-20 at 11:18 AM.

ace7550

It was Bovada, not some shady Russian Book. I tried to reason with them, and point out that they changed this -200 line up and down many times before the game, so that proves that they reviewed the line and didn't think it was a mistake or a bad line at that time but did so after the game ended and it won. Other Books had it at -250. Bovada claimed their line should have been between -275 and -300.

I think some Books might try to set some trap games like this to see who their obvious Arbers and Value Bettors are.
    So the line moved repeatedly, you bet it, and then after the game they cancelled it? -200 when other books have -250 is not a "bad" line. Anyone who is price shopping for that game is going to bet that. Have you considered filing an SBR complaint?

barnstorm
    Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    So the line moved repeatedly, you bet it, and then after the game they cancelled it? -200 when other books have -250 is not a "bad" line. Anyone who is price shopping for that game is going to bet that. Have you considered filing an SBR complaint?
    Right.

Yeah, I should have filed a complaint with SBR, but it's been over a year now.

ace7550

Right.

Yeah, I should have filed a complaint with SBR, but it's been over a year now.
    Well it's good to know. I've bet lines like that at Bovada and they never canceled them but I will be wary for it. Thanks for sharing.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

I use:
    Fairlay (for Pinnacle lines)
    5Dimes*********
    BetOnline
    Intertops********
    Bookmaker/Diamond*****
    WagerWeb***********
    Bovada***********
    Jazz? Same as SBGGlobal*****
    BetEast/BetBaller - Bitcoin Books, same as VitaBet.

Will fund GTBets and YouWager soon.******** AND ******
    ALL THE ****** will limit/ban/drastically reduce if arbing. Dont bother.

barnstorm
    Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    I use:
    Fairlay (for Pinnacle lines)
    5Dimes*********
    BetOnline
    Intertops********
    Bookmaker/Diamond*****
    WagerWeb***********
    Bovada***********
    Jazz? Same as SBGGlobal*****
    BetEast/BetBaller - Bitcoin Books, same as VitaBet.

Will fund GTBets and YouWager soon.******** AND ******
    ALL THE ****** will limit/ban/drastically reduce if arbing. Dont bother.
    Yes, I eventually got banned by CaribSports, WagerWeb, and GTBets, And warned by 5Dimes and Bovada. I still have BetOnline, Fairlay and MyBookie. And I still have accounts but am not active with Intertops, YouWager, Bookmaker, etc., and Bitcoin Books NitrogenSports, Bitcoin Rush, BetBTC and BetcoinSports. I also lost a lot to a Bitcoin Book called PowerBet.io that took the money and ran.
    Last edited by barnstorm; 12-16-20 at 04:32 PM.

First ... 6789