reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah Jimmy, Joe Warren's striking looks great.

He was making a joke about another guy on this forum. Wasn't insulting you.
    Oh, my fault then.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

if only they were all that easy!

Nick Kirk

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Bellator betting favorites are now 14-3 the last 2 events.

7-3 last event, 7-0 tonight.

21jumpstreet
    21jumpstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Need Warren/Kirk o2.5 for the sweep. Kirk has pretty much no power, Warren has pretty much no chin. Let's hope for the best.
    By 30 seconds or so you got it...good job!

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You are a God
    agreed. well done Luca you successfully piked 2 massive favorites to win a fight and they both actually won like most of the mma community predicted. I bow down to your god like skills.

remind me to tail you next time.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by 21jumpstreet View Post

Ha wait, I was barely even paying attention. Did he end that at the end of the 3rd?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No, I didn't.

21jumpstreet

Oh my bad dude sorry I just looked from across the room. Need to get my eyes checked.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    agreed. well done Luca you successfully piked 2 massive favorites to win a fight and they both actually won like most of the mma community predicted. I bow down to your god like skills.

remind me to tail you next time.
    1 -- Vaughany was being sarcastic.

2 -- My trackrecord doesn't lie. Been giving out consistent winners for almost 3 years now. I'm up 43.5 units with 18% ROI the last 3 months alone, all documented. If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business. Most of my bets are even money or dogs anyway.

But hey, let's just bash me unprovoked for betting 2 favorites who won easy. That sure makes me an awful gambler to… win………

Also LOL at -220 being a "massive favorite"

21jumpstreet

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post

2 -- My trackrecord doesn't lie. Been giving out consistent winners for almost 3 years now. I'm up 43.5 units with 18% ROI the last 3 months alone, all documented. If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business. Most of my bets are even money or dog anyway.

But hey, let's just bash me unprovoked for betting 2 favorites who one easy. That sure makes me an awful gambler………

Here we go again...Rosietop is just pointing out that you come on here obviously trying to get customers by the way you post.

Luca Fury

Here we go again...Rosietop is just pointing out that you come on here obviously trying to get customers by the way you post.
    No, he was being a rude prick for no reason.

Everyone else in here is mentioning how their bets did, yet I'm not allowed to make ONE post saying how I did on the night? LOL………

Before I even sold my picks, I still had random douches say the same things to me, so it obviously has nothing to do with that. It's always the same shit with you guys.

A month ago I posted that I lost, so I got bashed for losing.

I had a massive winning night on UFC 165 including winning almost 20 units on bets I gave out here on SBR, then got bashed for mentioning it across more than 1 post.

Now I mention how I won my parlay for this event in ONE post, and I get bashed for posting about it at all.

You guys are a joke, you will bash me now matter what. You look for any reason to bash me. I could donate 1 billion dollars to charity and you;d bash me for donating to the wrong one.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 09-27-13 at 10:21 PM.

NelsonLewis
    NelsonLewis's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 -- My trackrecord doesn't lie. Been giving out consistent winners for almost 3 years now. I'm up 43.5 units with 18% ROI the last 3 months alone, all documented. If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business. Most of my bets are even money or dogs anyway.

But hey, let's just bash me unprovoked for betting 2 favorites who won easy. That sure makes me an awful gambler to… win………

I agree. Good night! Enjoyed it.
    On to the next one...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

What does this mean going forward?

Noleafclover

I could donate 1 billion dollars to charity and you;d bash me for donating to the wrong one.
    Just have to chime in, I probably would bash someone for donating a billion dollars to the wrong charity, I hate when people successful enough to be able to do that much good choose shit charities.

rosietop

My trackrecord doesn't lie. Been giving out consistent winners for almost 3 years now. I'm up 43.5 units with 18% ROI the last 3 months alone, all documented. If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business. Most of my bets are even money or dogs anyway.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me.

I didint mean to say you were an awful gambler, just not a great one.

and what do you mean by "If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business." ???

Noleafclover

and what do you mean by "If you could just auto bet every favorite, the books would be out of business." ???
    Well you see..

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Well you see..
    Im guessing because you win most of the time? then what happens if you lose? not all the fav's win all the time you know. Ive never heard of bookies restricting going big on massive favs.

win big, lose big, wouldn't it even out over time?

Noleafclover

Im guessing because you win most of the time? then what happens if you lose? not all the fav's win all the time you know. Ive never heard of bookies restricting going big on massive favs.

win big, lose big, wouldn't it even out over time?
    Just stick to favorites that win big, your minimum payout goal should be like 3-1.

There's some very complicated theory behind that statement he made, and I just don't think you're ready for it.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Just stick to favorites that win big, your minimum payout goal should be like 3-1.

There's some very complicated theory behind that statement he made, and I just don't think you're ready for it.
    I suck with that gambling theory and mathematics stuff. Still good at gambling mma though.

Its a fight after all. How can you mathematically predict when 2 guys are throwing punches at each other? lol anything can happen
    Last edited by rosietop; 09-28-13 at 01:13 AM.

MD

I suck with that gambling theory and mathematics stuff. Still good at gambling mma though.

Its a fight after all. How can you mathematically predict when 2 guys are throwing punches at each other? lol anything can happen
    And you can mathematically predict the odds of all of those anythings happening.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Most interesting thing about this card - Will Brooks has no idea how to fight standing. I expect him to get steamrolled by Awad or anyone else even remotely competent or possessing some sort of talent. The guy is making the Uriah Hall mistake, except he is much, much worse.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

On what planet or in which solar system was the Triloni bet an 'easy win' ? Triloni if anything was a bad bet at that price because he very well could have lost that fight with the inept judges @ Bellator.

---

Agreed on Brooks.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Most interesting thing about this card - Will Brooks has no idea how to fight standing. I expect him to get steamrolled by Awad or anyone else even remotely competent or possessing some sort of talent. The guy is making the Uriah Hall mistake, except he is much, much worse.
    You're wrong here IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    On what planet or in which solar system was the Triloni bet an 'easy win' ? Triloni if anything was a bad bet at that price because he very well could have lost that fight with the inept judges @ Bellator.

---

Agreed on Brooks.
    Yeah, he won 30-27, 30-27 and 30-26, but he was a bad bet because he could have lost a bad decision.

reigle9

One day, I wish I could be as cool as MD.

Brb, posting my massive hog and typical + money tomorrow.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Love how you are playing this as if betting the favorites would be a good idea.

If you had bet all the bellator favorites in the last two cards you would have an awesome 14-3 record.

You would also be stuck around 7 units!

Guess its that advanced gambling theory you're talking about.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

You're wrong here IMO.

Yeah, he won 30-27, 30-27 and 30-26, but he was a bad bet because he could have lost a bad decision.
    No but because of how he fought, which was far from effective a 'brawler' all of a sudden trying to fight technically is cause for concern especially since this was a fight if any he should have tried the brawler approach considering Clementi hasn't KO'd anyone since jesus wore short pants and with the ton of mileage on him one could argue it wouldnt be to hard to put him away if you got inside his distance.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    No but because of how he fought, which was far from effective a 'brawler' all of a sudden trying to fight technically is cause for concern especially since this was a fight if any he should have tried the brawler approach considering Clementi hasn't KO'd anyone since jesus wore short pants and with the ton of mileage on him one could argue it wouldnt be to hard to put him away if you got inside his distance.
    So many things wrong with this. I'll ignore your analysis of the fight and lead with the obvious: you're saying it was a bad bet because a guy who you think fights one way, in your own words, "all of a sudden" started fighting another way? You got a crystal ball I'm not aware of?

reigle9

So many things wrong with this. I'll ignore your analysis of the fight and lead with the obvious: you're saying it was a bad bet because a guy who you think fights one way, in your own words, "all of a sudden" started fighting another way? You got a crystal ball I'm not aware of?
    Do you have a spreadstreet with +20u every weekend accompanied with pics of a 19yo virgin pussy every weekend or why do you think you're the authority or everything? I mean, pushing buttons on a keyboard on a particular website for a year and a half is very important I guess, but I'm just trying to figure it out.

reigle9

My massive hog, my success over 4 years, my good looks, the gb of whores sending me pics, my money, my car, my house,, and I'm sure I'm forgetting shit does it for me. I have pics of all of them if you want to have an internet dork-off with me.

reigle9

Forgot my degree.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Do you have a spreadstreet with +20u every weekend accompanied with pics of a 19yo virgin pussy every weekend or why do you think you're the authority or everything? I mean, pushing buttons on a keyboard on a particular website for a year and a half is very important I guess, but I'm just trying to figure it out.
    My favourite part is how I was being courteous and civil to you and you decided to get overly-defensive, and now you're angry as if I was the one giving you all the grief in the first place. Oh well, haterz gonna hatez etc.

reigle9

I like how you consider "defensive" as not saying "omg this guy haz more postz, i better suck his e-peins". I don't let people shit on me in real life, I don't understand why I would in internet text.

I'm nice by default, and again you're making me speechless by saying "Oh well, haterz gonna hatez etc.".

You're so penetrating (ha I actually typed that) contradicting, I'm pretty sure you're a big JRE fan.

MD

I like how you consider "defensive" as not saying "omg this guy haz more postz, i better suck his e-peins". I don't let people shit on me in real life, I don't understand why I would in internet text.

I'm nice by default, and again you're making me speechless by saying "Oh well, haterz gonna hatez etc.".

You're so penetrating (ha I actually typed that) contradicting, I'm pretty sure you're a big JRE fan.
    Not to me. I can understand you thinking that other people were being douchey to you, but I legitimately went out of my way to attempt to be helpful. And fair.

Think what you want. Not going to try to explain myself to you when you're spending your time bitching at me. Have a nice day.

reigle9

Bullshit. Look at my first thread. You talked to me normal and I talked to you normal.

Listen, I know you're not a dumb person based on your grasp of the English language which apparent doesn't get tought anymore. I know it's impossible for anyone on the internet to admit they were wrong, but how about we bro-5 and call a truce.

MD

Bullshit. Look at my first thread. You talked to me normal and I talked to you normal.

Listen, I know you're not a dumb person based on your grasp of the English language which apparent doesn't get tought anymore. I know it's impossible for anyone on the internet to admit they were wrong, but how about we bro-5 and call a truce.
    Yeah, you spoke to me normally, but then quickly turned douchey, and I wasn't even the one attacking you. Just thought your gambling theory was wrong in that instance.

A truce sounds fine to me.

Listen, I know you're not a dumb person based on your grasp of the English language which apparent doesn't get tought anymore.
    Apparently not.

First 123456 ... Last