Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

No don't worry. Instead thank you !for sharing that website . Seems like the best one I've ran across.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

I think people got mixed up with what posey was trying to prove.

Either way I lost on this bet too. Feel sorry for wain when the dude cant get ANY run support.

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

i lost my 6 team parlay cause of da marlins. 2 dollars woulda paid out 50. lol... wainwright was due for an L.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    @DGB:
    It's from killersports.com. You can set up queries there for different events and get the results for ML, RL and totals and the ROI for it. Data from above accounts for much more than you think. If you set up very deep queries you can easily make profit. Look into the SQDL thread if you don't believe me.
    And of course the query from above is very short and unspecific. But Mr. Amadeo claimed that Waino -150 or lower is an automatic. Which is very unspecific, too.
    But the past has shown, that Waino at -120 or lower is an automatic fade. And the Dodgers proved it again. If Waino would be an automatic at those odds the Cards wouldn't be 6-13 in those games.
    Thanks Posey interesting stuff. on the Dodgers pick.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Thx, I made a little money with the Doyers last night.

If somebody is interested in some SDQL killersports.com stuff, feel free to write me a message. I already wrote Amadeo a message with the basics, so I could easily forward it to somebody else.

OMGRandyJackson

I don't know how you can say Wainwright is DUE for a loss when he goes 8ip 5h 1er 1bb 7k.

This had nothing to do with Wainwright, the bats simply did not show up, and Beckett continued his success.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    I don't know how you can say Wainwright is DUE for a loss when he goes 8ip 5h 1er 1bb 7k.

This had nothing to do with Wainwright, the bats simply did not show up, and Beckett continued his success.
    Look at Wainwright's history at dodger stadium. I always fade him when in LA including going huge against him in last year's NLCS. However he pitched a hell of a game. Threw less pitches than Beckett BUT it finally happened in the 8th where he slipped. Give the Dodger pitching staff some credit...They didn't slip and Waino did.

Not gonna say it was an easy one...but it was one I loved.

Name:  10501418_10204372721623202_1130415303_n.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  7.7 KB

OMGRandyJackson

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Look at Wainwright's history at dodger stadium. I always fade him when in LA including going huge against him in last year's NLCS. However he pitched a hell of a game. Threw less pitches than Beckett BUT it finally happened in the 8th where he slipped. Give the Dodger pitching staff some credit...They didn't slip and Waino did.

Not gonna say it was an easy one...but it was one I loved.

Name:  10501418_10204372721623202_1130415303_n.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  7.7 KB
    I agree but what I am saying there is ABSOLUTELY no way you look at that game and the line and say "Wainwright due for regression, I am autobetting dodgers."

First 12