Login Search

Guys I have something really horrible to discuss with you all

Last Post

Default Guys I have something really horrible to discuss with you all

I've been gambling on and off for about 8 years now with horrendous results. I lost about 200K over the last 8 years

This year, I put in 50K and hit a crazy hot streak...I had about a 2 month period in NBA where I was winning at like 65% clip. I got 50K up to about 300-400K. On one sunday, I went 1-9 and lost about 100K. I started chasing like crazy and lost the remaining 200-300K

Since then, things have gotten really bad - I took out loans of about 40K and lost another 100K out of my 401k (I'm now down to 50K)

I don't know what to do. I'm so depressed about this whole situation. I make really good money (about 200-230K) working in sales and my fiance will start working as a nurse in 6 months so I'll have about a 280K household income. The income sounds great but I'm so depressed about how much I've lost that it's hard for me to get excited

I know I need to stop gambling and I've finally stopped but how can I get myself out of this hole mentally? I'm 33 years old. I swear to god I'm not lying about anything - I can post screenshots for everything I claimed
Last edited by EGrecu; 06-18-22 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
Two things, it sounds untrue and you haven't become an SBR Pro yet which doesn't make sense.
SBR PRO lol bro come on. That means Jack shit
Give Points

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

WireWire gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by EGrecu View Post
I'm done gambling forever

I just can't handle the ups and downs of it. Other people can go through losses and not chase. I go through any kind of losing streak and start chasing gigantic amounts
you need GA. Only thing that will help.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave biggie12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by EGrecu View Post
I've been gambling on and off for about 8 years now with horrendous results. I lost about 200K over the last 8 years

This year, I put in 50K and hit a crazy hot streak...I had about a 2 month period in NBA where I was winning at like 65% clip. I got 50K up to about 300-400K. On one sunday, I went 1-9 and lost about 100K. I started chasing like crazy and lost the remaining 200-300K

Since then, things have gotten really bad - I took out loans of about 40K and lost another 100K out of my 401k (I'm now down to 50K)

I don't know what to do. I'm so depressed about this whole situation. I make really good money (about 200-230K) working in sales and my fiance will start working as a nurse in 6 months so I'll have about a 280K household income. The income sounds great but I'm so depressed about how much I've lost that it's hard for me to get excited

I know I need to stop gambling and I've finally stopped but how can I get myself out of this hole mentally? I'm 33 years old. I swear to god I'm not lying about anything - I can post screenshots for everything I claimed
What field is your successful career in ?