lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i received the cash a while ago. just took a few hours via mb.
    fast & professional.

lukas
    lukas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I set up an account with Mybet about one month ago. I went through some promotional link. I requested the withdrawal almost two weeks ago. The money has never reached my Moneybookers account. They do not reply to my e-mails. Stay away from this scam book. Complaint form filled in.

lukas
    lukas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was paid by Mybet. There was some issue with the communication between me and Mybet support, but after changing my email address everything went fine. I sent them documents and was paid.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

mybet is scam german book somthing like oddscompany worst rated on bookmaker rewiew

nauagos3
    nauagos3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hi, i have also an account in mybet.. except for their bad customer service, they are really unexistent, they look like they want to hide from the customer, and not to help them, they try to earn of time, in order don't show their true fraudulent face.. So i have deposit in four different times the overall amount of 158 euros and i took a bonus of 60 euros.. so i was unable to fill the terms of bonus but i didn't receive any notice about it..so i sent them an email and ask about how many days remaining..they said that my timeline come bigger until 22/2 and that is an exception..also they said that if i don't fill the bonus terms they will remove the 60 euros bonus. Cound anyone say me how can i handle the fraud of mybet? if there is any solution.. thanks.

First 12