SexyGamblerChick
    SexyGamblerChick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the email from BetEd today saying they are going to send me $1060. My original $1000 depost, plus the $60 fee I paid to use **. They didn't say if they would pay for these ** fees but I am about to go out and get the money and I will find out and post that later.

I am telling their side of the story also, and I am not trying to make them look bad and could care less. I just want the money. Everyone is bashing me, calling me a liar and all this. You can call me whatever the hell you want, but the fact is they owe me $18,970. I will send SBR whatever documentation they want in addition to talking to them on the phone.

The fact is that I am a 29yr old female single mother who is a US Citizen who lives in Minnesota. I am probably giving way too much information, as I have read that a lot of people make it this simple. I made the bets, they almost for sure knew at the start the original bets were made in Costa Rica, and they said nothing about it until I started asking for my money.

This is MY MONEY. Did my friends help me and teach me things while I lived in Vegas? Absolutly. Did I call and ask advice on who to bet? Absolutly. Does this make me a cheater? I think not. I dont control the games or the NFL or college football. They didn't have to go my way, but they did. I didn't win every bet, but I went on a hell of a run.

I am glad you boys get a great kick out of all this. I am sure you all want to believe that a girl could never win. It doesn't take a rocket scientist once I learned that BetEd has +11.5 and the line is +9.5 in the FIRST HALF!! That was the first bet I made, and getting those two pts in the first half is suppose to be huge. If you boys need some pointers just ask, if you can lower yourself to taking advice from a girl.

Like I emailed BetEd, now I think I know why they give you those two free points. Because if you are a sucker and bet the favorite, you will get killed and lose. If you have a clue and bet the dog they are not going to pay anyways, so what is the diff.

I would love to post my pic on here to prove who I am, but it sounds like you sickos would just have a ball with that and I wont give you that satisfaction. Asking me questions like who I went to bed with shows the level of many of the people on this site.

I will say, thank you for the people who actually do care. I have had some private messages with helpful feedback. No one has let me know if they think I will get my money just if they think I SHOULD get my money. I am still worried and nervous. I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

SexyGamblerChick

This is my question. If I can prove these things, should I be paid?

1) My identity. 29yr old female.

2) My citizenship of United States.

3) That my account ran $1000 into $18,970 on BetEd

4) That the wagers outside of the first seven in Costa Rica, were from IP adresses that were places that I lived, with proof of mail with my name on it, or ID with this adress.

5) That the vast majority of the wagers were made from my home in Minnesota in the United States.

Bottom Line: I am who I say I am, and I placed bets that won. I feel that I should be paid.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyGamblerChick View Post
    I will send SBR whatever documentation they want in addition to talking to them on the phone.

OK, Now were getting somewhere.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

This is my question. If I can prove these things, should I be paid?

1) My identity. 29yr old female.

2) My citizenship of United States.

3) That my account ran $1000 into $18,970 on BetEd

4) That the wagers outside of the first seven in Costa Rica, were from IP adresses that were places that I lived, with proof of mail with my name on it, or ID with this adress.

5) That the vast majority of the wagers were made from my home in Minnesota in the United States.

Bottom Line: I am who I say I am, and I placed bets that won. I feel that I should be paid.
    So, in other words, you have no documentation to show that you were in Costa Rica during the time that the first few bets were placed from Costa Rica ?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Per their rules, all that matters is your residency. If you were a US citizen residing in Costa Rica, it gets much more complicated.

SexyGamblerChick

Halifax, so think I should not be paid if I can show those things? I feel like people dont want to help, but they want to bash me. I think some are insecure that I won this much and you have to think of a reason, a lie, anything.

Because if a girl can win like this, and you lose betting, that what does that say about you? With all your research and time and reading stats. What does it say?

I can show those things, the question is, YES or NO, should I get paid ?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you asking us to choose between one of those questionable CR books and a chiquita in pink?

You should get paid.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Halifax, so think I should not be paid if I can show those things? I feel like people dont want to help, but they want to bash me. I think some are insecure that I won this much and you have to think of a reason, a lie, anything.

Because if a girl can win like this, and you lose betting, that what does that say about you? With all your research and time and reading stats. What does it say?

I can show those things, the question is, YES or NO, should I get paid ?
    Let's cut the shit ... most everyone knows that this is a guy posting, that signed up an account through a female that they know back in the States (friend, sister, mother, girlfriend, wife, etc.). The account is in the name of a female, so of course the poster has to play the role.

Having said that, I think I agree with Dozer ... if the female whose name the account is in can prove that she was in CR visiting when the account was set up, and that she is actually a resident of Minnesota, then yeah, she should probably be paid. If she cannot show that she was in CR at the time the account was set up, then things get a whole lot more complicated.

So back to my question ... does "SexyGamblerChick" have documentation showing that she was in CR at the time the account was opened ?
    Last edited by Halifax; 11-02-07 at 02:04 PM.

operaman
    operaman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The dynamics of this forum is .... wow
    This is better than a soap opera and i love opera!
    Sorry for all the spam posting today, I am hopped up on mountain dew. Wonder if this is how jj feels all the time.

SexyGamblerChick

I went to ** and BetEd paid me $1060. They still owe me $17,910. I have this question.

If I am so "wrong" than why did they pay me anything at all? I have heard a great point on this forum, if everything is NULL & VOID after playing from Costa Rican IP adress, then if I lost I would have been refunded ?

Costa Ricans are not allowed to play according to their website. This is how I understand it, that this the only thing that matters. This is what they are challanging me on. I can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am a United States citizen.

Everyone wants to claim this or that, but come to the bottom line. Should I be paid or not? Should I be paid or not? Should I be paid or not?

I dont think it should matter if I make the bets in Vegas, Costa Rica, Minneosta, or called my friend in China to put some bets in for me. Do you ? Go ahead and bash me, but please in your bashing, answer if I should be paid or not--- assuming I can show proof of citizenship.

I didn't write this story thinking people would unload on me, I was just looking for some help and from his email it sounds like Dozer is going to look into this for me

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

SGC:
    I think you need to prove that you were in Costa Rica at the time the account was set-up and the original 7 bets were made. Or was this a lie? If so, it looks like a US citizen is being used by a CR national to "skirt" the rules (and possibly the law there).

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Join in solidarity with SexyGamblerChick....think pink!!

In solidarity with SexyGamblerChick, everyone please use only a pink (and bold) font from now on until this travesty of justice has been rectified.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    In solidarity with SexyGamblerChick, everyone please use only a pink (and bold) font from now on until this travesty of justice has been rectified.
    Oh my.

SexyGamblerChick

Costa Rican national skirting the law ? Then why did the rest of the wagers happen in the states ? Explain that one ?

If 100% of the wagers were in Costa Rica I could somewhat see your flawed logic. However 7 wagers in Costa Rica with over 100+ wagers in the states.

Hmmm.....

Dozer says he will contact me, and I will give him whatever documentation he feels that I need to prove. I have said that. This will be my last post, I dont know what more good I can do by discussing this any further with you guys.

All this does is upset me. I do have a life outside this bullshit. I need to go pick my daughter up from school right now.

You guys have your fun with this. I glad I could be of some good humor to you all.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I feel bad about this and hope it gets resolved....but having us all write in pink?? no way man...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Oh my.

Thank god women don't bet on sports.

operaman

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Per their rules, all that matters is your residency. If you were a US citizen residing in Costa Rica, it gets much more complicated.
    what matters is, is the person who placed the bets running gnomes? The person can't show they were in CR and bets were placed in CR. You are a mod. What is going on here?

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR needs to open an honest offshore book and swipe all competition away. Eventually people would learn and go nowhere else. No more open-shut shit books that people are banking off then running. Its too easy for these ****ing sacks off shit to do it. Is the 10% juice not enough u mother****ers

I am going to try to u turn the rake and put the bookie on the unemployed list

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had some private messages with helpful feedback.
    Go figure.

I hope you (or your friend/boyfriend) get paid, but I think you would have been received better just explaining the situation without the dramatics. No need to tell us if you are single or if you have children, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The people behind SBR will help you whether you're some smoking hot blonde or an ogre that people are embarrassed to take out in public.

MrX
    MrX's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be my last post, I dont know what more good I can do by discussing this any further with you guys.
    Translation: That last post explaining why it's important to prove that I was in Costa Rica when the first seven bets were made hit a little too close to home and I'm just going to take my chances with Bill Dozer.

Or maybe not, but that's what it looked like to me.

OldZig
    OldZig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazyl is exactly right, she should not have used the fact that she's a single mom, or that she was taking her kid trick-or-treating or any of that crap. Just like BetED shouldn't be using those 7 or 10 or however many bets place in Costa Rica against her.
    The facts are this:

-A US Resident signed up for an account
    -The US Resident deposited money which was accepted by BetED
    -The US Resident won money from BetED placing wagers
    -The US Resident asked to be paid
    -BetED didn't pay

These are the facts as simply as they can be stated. Now in my opinion this makes BetED a deadbeat stiff book. All that needs to be proved on the part of SGC is that she is the person who's name is on the account and that she is a legal resident of the state of Minnesota (or Nevada or somewhere that is not Costa Rica). If this can be done then she should be paid, if not then she can **** off and BetED is 100% within their rights not to pay her. But nowhere in their rules does it say that someone must place all bets from their home.

BetED should do themselves a favor and say, "Please furnish proof of residence by means of a drivers license and a utility bill" just like I did the first time I deposited to Party Poker and 100 other ****ing places. Instead BetED has decided to cheat a gambler and frankly I'm kinda pissed that this Forum which is supposed to be in support of the gambler (player) is being so ****ing retarded about this.

Nut up BetED....grow some <-*balls*

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Old Zig: She still needs to answer for the first 7 bets she made in Costa Rica. Her story is that she was visiting a friend in CR and had to have her Mom send the money. This shouldn't be too hard to prove if it's true. If she can do that and the bets are legit, I'll support her (but I won't write in pink). If not, I won't back a fraud.

OldZig

I guess I can see your point, but still, it seems like at this point BetED is really just trying to screw over someone and looking for an excuse to do it. Who cares where the bets were made from as long as the person on the account is a legal US resident. Or hell, take off the first 7 bets if they are that big of a deal and pay out the balance.

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sexy,
    be greatful if you get the $1060, it looks to me you might be lucky to get that. By the way, I would like for you to post some sexy photos on the forum to prove you are indeed female!

OldZig

Haha, I'm with skankdog, perhaps a sexy photo for cash trade with BetED, I'm sure the guys at that rip-off shack don't look nearly as good in Victorias Secret.

Skankdog

Old Zig,
    If the photos are good enough, I will donate to the fund.LOL

OldZig

Skankdog,
    Agreed, I hope this is Shakira betting!

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry about your luck i would keep fighting though

Skankdog

LOL, that is funny!
    If it is Rossie ODonald, I aint donating shit!LOL

operaman

Spidy Sense WARNING. I am begining to think this is a halloween hoax perpetrated by sbr. Could anyone believe the tripe OldZig/sexygnomychick is spewing? How could he be as inept as he is being? Stupid like that just doesn't grow on trees. old zigy chick we are not going to be diverted from the central point. My .125 cents are in the bag. hope the paypal transfer fees don't eat too much into my profit. This one is starting out good, but you have a lot of work to do to beat 2+2 with the absolute costa rica fandango.(absolutedetectives.com check it out)

OldZig

Operaman,

You are retarded

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

You've been asked a 1/2 dozen times, haven't responded yet, let me try again SexyGamblerChick. A big part of your story is how when traveling in Costa Rica you suddenly got the urge to gamble. Your Mom funded your account and then you started betting down there at a "friends" office. Can the account holder show he...err.... she was in Costa Rica when those bets were made? Yes or no. Should be very simple for you dear. You made a point to bring it up in this touching story, prove it now. If so I will support you as well if everything else checks out.

I think by now we know the answer, just curious if she will deflect off my question as well and pretend not to see it. I would bet money she's never been to Costa Rica in her life. This is a beard for someone, probably a person that has 20-25 different names they use. They use it to do all kinds of things, circumvent limits at these square books and of course abuse bonus policies, referals if offered and so on. I used to deal with these all the time, one "pro" will refer himself 50 times at one book and take all bonuses along the way. They will use their sisters name, friends, co-workers, anybody. Only when needed does one of the fictitious names come to life, hello SexyGambler Chick. Sound like a name a woman would give herself, or a name a dude would give one of his female accounts? I thought so too.

At the RX we had one of these that went public that some vets will remember. The guy ran up the account and was trying so hard to act like a square. Big story about how he needed the money and was out at a bar high fiving all his buddies as his bets won. Found out he had 80+ outs and of course was a professional. I got no great respect for BetEd, I've always said shit books will look for a reason not to pay you, stick with CRIS, WSEX, Greek and avoid this stuff. But for the love of GOD knock off all the bullshit, this same song and dance gets old after awhile. Show Dozer you were in Costa Rica young lady and let's get you your money.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

That is beted's claim that she was in Costa Rica the whole reason they won't pay, so why would she have to prove that?

operaman

in another tread oldzig says he/she is from costa rica.

operaman

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    That is beted's claim that she was in Costa Rica the whole reason they won't pay, so why would she have to prove that?
    this is a claim the op doesn't dispute

First 123456 ... Last