megapoxy
    megapoxy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Marsbet.gr, biggest scammers ever...

Sorry for the long text that follows I had just explained my situation some days ago to another forum looking for help but I didn't get any (apart from some feedback that they are known scammers in Turkey for voiding bets without a reason). The problem is that I found out that on Saturday suddenly they decided to "investigate" dozens of Greek accounts (same story was posted in a Greek forum as well) stealing thousands of euros at the end without any justification at all.

In general without having bet365 for quite a long time (I have access to one but it's not under my name, and it's a bit complicated to bet there), I was always on the search to find alternative bookies that offer options for "not famous leagues" but all the times I was really cautious so not to be involved with someone that wouldn't pay etc. That's why all of the times my initial deposit was small (50-100 euros) so I could check max bet in those leagues (some bookies let you very small amounts, even less than 10 euros), without ever asking for the bonus, and then withdrawing as soon as possible to verify that there is a withdrawal option available.

Anyway with Marsbet they passed the first test, had several deposits and withdrawals (and quite fast, after a couple of hours, always at Skrill of course) but still I didn't want to "chase big money" betting less than the max bet (at first they say it's 9000 euros regardless the bet/option, but ok as time went by it dropped to 900 and at 270 euros at the end which was fine by me cause I didn't intend to bet more than that...only at Indonesian matches I did and just twice..this 270 I mean). On Saturday I was lucky enough to have 7 or 8 winning bets in a row (all of them were 60-75 euros each and around 1.90 the odds) so my balance went pretty high (for a soft bookie standard, normally I withdraw so to have around 200 euros each time, not risking to leave more "in case something will happen") just over 1000 euros. So I make a withdrawal which it was rejected (the money returned to my balance) a couple of hours later, so I try again (asking less money this time) and when I log in afterwards to see what happened it had a "wrong username or password" issue. I contact the support and they inform me that "your account is blocked at the moment, we are investigating you for suspicious betting activities such as late betting (like taking advantage in live if watching the match picking events that happen before the odds change, which ok i never did) or arbritrage or connected with other accounts.

I have 4 friends that we talk in daily basis and we have similar issues (no bet365 account, looking for alternatives etc) that they were also using marsbet BUT without playing the same bets (we may have had like 10% similarity in that, but different hours/odds/stakes even on the same bets) and all four of them had their accounts blocked at the exact same day (one of them hadn't even placed a bet on Saturday) blocking them from 500 euros to 4000 euros.

This was my very first time that I face an issue like this (normally I am used to getting limited but I always got my money back..this time contacting them I get the response "we will see what will happen with your deposits") so I was wondering if any of you had any personal experience with that. Perhaps someone from Turkey as it seems that this is where Marsbet is from (licensed in Curacao but still their origin is Turkish, similar with betkurus).

Anyway long story short after a couple days that "today the investigation will end and we will notify you after for sending your last deposit" today I got a message that "your account is decided to be closed" not even mentioning anything about my deposit or deposits.

The same thing happened with 5 of 6 friends of mine, only one got his deposit back, all the others just had their accounts closed losing in total more than 7000 euros. Some of us have already wrote a complaint form here in SBR on Saturday or Sunday that this took place but I don't know if anything happened (Marsbet somehow is not in the list here, unlike Otobet that I had an issue in the past and things went well after that, got my money and of course I went away to avoid further issues).

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

You honestly expect people on here to believe this lol

megapoxy

What part not to believe exactly?

dealer wins

The part where its obvious you were trying to multi-account them lol

megapoxy

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    The part where its obvious you were trying to multi-account them lol
    Well you obviously have no idea what you are talking about...i hope you can predict easier situation when it comes to betting cause if not then you will be spending money non stop.
    Go troll someone else, those are the latest bets before blocking, would i put this amount of money if i was an arber or bonus abuser or whatever (didn't even claim the bonus to avoid a situation like this)?

dealer wins

An obscure bookie site, where you just happen to have many of your personal friends who all bet with them too. Pull the other one its got bells on it.

megapoxy

Whatever... I won't try to change your mind, live your own fantasy, become a bookie yourself one day!

Google my name if you wish at least people have an idea who I am, but ok i don't know if google exists in fantasyland.

thordin86
    thordin86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5739

where do you find these betconstruct bookies?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

first time this guy has posted in 4 years

nicholas1234
    nicholas1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Been betting with Marsbet for about a month and won about £5000. I signed up with a Brazilian account in my name and used Neteller as deposit, in my name as well. Everything clean and normal.

Today my account was not accessible and I went on their livechat asking why I couldn't access and they said the following:

"Your account has been closed until a further notice and the reason is we detected inappropriate betting behaviours where late bets, sure-arbitrage bets have been made and possible multiple linked accounts. On decision of our risk department your winnings will not be paid"

Of course I have done none of the above. Yes, I am a good bettor, a real Wise guy on Brazilian markets but never have I done some cheating like they say. Clean and proper betting. Yes sure, most of my bets have dropping odds but that is not fraudulent in any way. I have written them asking for an explanation but no answer so far and I honestly doubt I will get one.

Will wait a little more for an answer but what could I possibly do? Once again, I have done nothing wrong here and I am shocked. Never happened in 15 years of betting. I am not an arber, cheater or have multiple accounts. I have only one account with Marsbet (my first).

thordin86

well, there is no difference between smart betting, wise guy betting, dropping odds and sure-arbitrage bets. From the bookie point of view.

Not that this gives them any right to confiscate money from people betting at dropping odds or arbs anyway...

Seems like they are bleeding too much money from having high limits for these small markets, and they decided to penetrate some unprofitable customers.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i think its funny the guys complaining has been signed up since 2012 and his only 4 posts are in this thread and now another newbie who signed up today is complaining something doesnt seem right to me

thordin86

well, the new guy probably just googled ''marsbet scam'' after his account got locked, and proceeded to make an account here.

nicholas1234

I have never been scammed like this before and just like the previous guy said I googled alot of keywords for Marsbet and this thread came up. Actually quite a few other threads also came up. I can assure you I am 100% legit in my complaint. But I don't understand why you would be doubting me? I need to have a couple of hundreds posts in order to make a complaint here? Surely something is not right with Marsbet.

I am still waiting for an answer from Marsbet but no luck. They are not even decent enough to send me a mail. Had to find all this out through their online chat. Very disturbing all this.
    Last edited by nicholas1234; 09-09-16 at 02:00 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

@Nicholas and Megapoxy

If you guys would like to fill in a complaint form SBR may be able to help.

nicholas1234

@Optional , I will wait a few more days for an answer and then I will certainly do that. 3 days and counting now and still not a single mail from them regarding my account. It's like the account went up in smoke. Must be highly illegal what they are doing.

nicholas1234

Doing some more research I have found two Portuguese forum with the same problems. Telling everyone to avoid Marsbet, saying they are not paying out "big" wins, just closing down accounts for no reason. Seems we have a real problem on our hands. Wonder what Betconstruct says about this?

(Marsbet focus on Turkish, Portuguese and Greek market. Recently moved into Brazil and now Sweden it seems)

http://casasdeapostas.info/2016/03/m.../#comment-1035

https://www.academiadasapostas.com/f...opic=120441.45

Not paying their affiliates either. Updates just a few days ago:
    http://despertauniverso.blogs.sapo.p...que-esta-16164

Another site warning about them saying Portuguese clients are not being paid out:
    http://apostasonlineportugal.com/mar...stas-portugal/
    Last edited by nicholas1234; 09-11-16 at 06:27 AM.

nicholas1234

After a couple of weeks Marsbet's Swedish customer service got in touch with me and were willing to sort out the "misunderstanding". First they paid out my deposit and then after a week they paid out my winnings in 2 installments. All sorted with them thankfully.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas1234 View Post
    After a couple of weeks Marsbet's Swedish customer service got in touch with me and were willing to sort out the "misunderstanding". First they paid out my deposit and then after a week they paid out my winnings in 2 installments. All sorted with them thankfully.
    Glad to hear it worked out eventually. And thanks for updating the thread

milosvaragic
    milosvaragic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I have problem with Marsbet too. I deposit 2000€ on my account, placed some bets, frst i was lose some money then i win and on the and i had 4000€, when i want to withdraw my money, department tell me that they have technical problems. After that they locked my account. With explanation : "Your account has been blocked by our Risk Management Department after a severe investigation into your account.

As stated in our terms and conditions, Marsbet takes the right to block an account if we suspect of any fraud actions or infractions, such as bonus huntering."

I was not get bonus. And they cant tell me that i am bonus hunter. They did not give me explanation about their suspections. And they dont want to pay out my money.

aleolo79
    aleolo79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I am also having a problem with Marsbet. Long story short I got the bonus for the sport section and won some money (3000 EUR). When I tried to withdraw they blocked my account because I was suspected for fraud. I know I hadn't done anything wrong and that I had followed all their terms so I emailed them again and again until they told me that the investigation was over and that they were going to pay me my winnings. This was a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't got my winnings. I am trying to resolve the problem with the help from third parties (such as SBR) and I will keep you guys updated.